The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-28-2003, 03:21 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Binny@Nov 15th, 2003 - 3:05 pm
Hi!

Mine would have to be Diana, Princess of Wales. Yes, she was beautiful, but she was also an amazing person who touched millions of people around the world.

If there's a name for style, charisma and compassion - it's Diana.

Luckily, her sons seem to have taken after her.
Hi!

Mine would have to be Diana, Princess of Wales. Yes, she was beautiful, but she was also an amazing person who touched millions of people around the world.

If there's a name for style, charisma and compassion - it's Diana.

Luckily, her sons seem to have taken after her.

Attached Image

Hi
I can only say the same thing as you do.
Not even the queen,Sophie,Anne,Sarah ore Fergi has the same styel ore elagance liked Diana had.

Old 05-28-2004, 09:26 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by royal_sophietje@Nov 15th, 2003 - 3:10 pm
My favourite Britsh royal is Diana.

I don't think that I have to mention why
DITTO!!

Old 09-21-2005, 11:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

Queen Victoria and her son Prince Leopold Duke of Albany
Modern id have to say Queen Elizabeth II Princess Eugenie of York and her Sister Beatrice and William and Harry and the late Queen Mother and the Earl and Countess of Wessex and their Daughter
Old 09-21-2005, 12:53 PM
Aristocracy

Well, have a look at my username and take a guess.
Old 09-21-2005, 12:59 PM
Commoner

Prince Andrew, The Duke of York. He's sexy, easy on the eyes and I find to be very charming and sweet. And he's a very good father.

xx hrh xx
Old 09-21-2005, 01:33 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by her royal highness
Prince Andrew, The Duke of York. He's sexy, easy on the eyes and I find to be very charming and sweet. And he's a very good father.

xx hrh xx
I soo agree with you. I also like Her Majesty Queen ELizabeth because i admire her soo much for everything and also Princess Eugenie and BEatrice. Also PEter Phillips. Hes hott
Old 09-21-2005, 02:51 PM
Royal Highness

Queen Victoria, Queen Elizabeth II and Diana.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:51 PM
Royal Highness

Diana, Princess of Wales, HM Queen Elizabeth II, HM Queen Victoria, HRH Princess Mary Adelaide of Teck (mother of Queen Mary), HM Queen Elizabeth I.
Old 09-22-2005, 12:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

Diana! with all my heart
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 09-22-2005, 01:09 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Charles II because if he hadn't been successful as a King after Oliver Cromwell there would be no British monarchy today.

I also admired the way he was not vindictive or spiteful after what was done to his father. He very well could have been and then that would have been the death of the monarchy.
Old 09-22-2005, 04:21 AM
Majesty

In order - Edward VII and Queen Alexandra equal first, Queen Elizabeth I, Queen Victoria, Prince Charles, Prince Philip.
Old 09-22-2005, 04:44 AM
Administrator

Just providing a list of favourites is OK, but even better would be an explanation of why these particular Royals have been chosen.

What have they done, and why are they appealing?

Warren
Old 09-22-2005, 04:46 AM
Aristocracy

Princess Diana Prince Andrew, and sarah Furguson!
Old 09-22-2005, 04:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Probably Queen Elizabeth I. She was a strong, powerful, single woman in the 1500's. Quite an achievement.
Old 09-22-2005, 05:34 AM
Courtier

Historical figures:

- Her Most Britannic & Imperial Majesty the Queen Alexandrina VICTORIA of the United Kingdom & Ireland, Empress of India, Queen of the dominions beyond the seas.

- Her Royal Highness the Princess Alice Maud Mary of the United Kingdom & Ireland, Grand Duchess of Hesse-Darmstadt (and by Rhine).

Present time figures:

- Her Majesty the Queen Elizabeth Alexandra Mary II of Great Britain & Northern Ireland. Queen of the Commonwealth.

- Her Royal Highness the Princess Margaret Rose, Countess of Snowdon.

- Her Imerpial Majesty the Queen Elizabeth, Queen Mother (Duchess of York, Lady Elizabeth Angela Marguerite Bowes-Lyon).

And of course

- Diana, Princess of Wales (Lady Diana Spencer).

"MII"
Old 09-22-2005, 06:30 AM
Nobility

..My all time favorites are Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II and the Late Diana, Princess of Wales..I am totally mesmerized whenever i see the footage of the Queen's coronation-with all the crown jewels on her head and the priceless gemstones adoring her royal dress..The young Queen looked very fantastic on that day..I admire her too for her wit and diplomacy..On the other hand, I like Princess Diana because she was a very down-to-earth woman..and her life is very interesting. its just too sad that she left so soon.. :( ..Rest in peace- sweet princess...

Old 09-22-2005, 11:22 PM
Aristocracy

Queen Elizabeth II is my favorite british royal because I think she has presided over huge changes in the monarchy and she has adapted to them. The monarchy into which she was born was very different in many ways to today's. She has been selfless in her devotion to duty and her country. Not to mention that she might perhaps be the hardest working royal ever, Almost 80 and just now perhaps starting to slow down a bit.
Old 09-23-2005, 02:10 PM
Courtier

I also really love diana. For her beauty both inside and out. And for everything she has acomplished
Old 09-25-2005, 01:45 AM
Nobility

I have to say I adore HRH The Countess of Wessex. She is a very elegant and hard working Royal.
The Duchess of York will always be a favourite. She is so inspirational and incredibly attractive.
I also love Princess Diana...
Old 09-25-2005, 03:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

I like Harry, because he isn't afraid to be himself even though many people try to controll him. He is independent and isn't afraid to express himself. He loves and cares deeply for other people and tries to help them as much as he can. He may have made some bad decisions along the way, but he learned and grew stronger because of them.