Fan Art, Wallpaper, Videos, Blingee creations etc

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My art work by William & Harry

000593725.jpg

000593727.jpg

000593730.jpg

000593743.jpg

000593744.jpg

000593748.jpg

000593751.jpg

oh my goodness those pictures of Prince William and Harry are wonderful!!!!!!!

You ROCK didka mj !!! You're very talented. Such a wonderful job. :flowers:. What kind of tools do you use to make those great colors ?

Lots of talented people here! :)

Well this isn't exactly a member (though i bet we would have loved to have Queen Victoria join us on the Royal forums - we were a bit after her time)

Queen Victoria was an amateur artist and she did some portraits of herself and her family members.

Here is a self portrait of Victoria at age of 25.

And here is a portrait of her great love and husband, Prince Albert.

Queen Victoria was also a budding landscape painter. Here is her painting of twilight.

Notice that she probably didn't paint from photographs but from actual people and scenes so it was much harder.

Last edited:
We have some truly talented people on here! And this is from a person who came out of Art I with a low B grade.;)

Those pictures of William and Harry were absolutely stunning! They look exactly like them. Nice work!

Well done, didka mj:flowers:, thank you for posting your work. The fourth portrait, in your last post, of William is simply beautiful. I wish I could draw... but I do a mean stick figure.

This is a quick sketch showing two hats worn by Diana. I'll complete it with some informations on the side of each portrait.

Hats.jpg

my painting

I hope this gets through. It is the first time I'm doing an attachment and it is of a painting I did of Diana Princess of Wales and Prince Charles. Here goes:ohmy:

Attachments

• Charles and Di.jpg
    Charles and Di.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 234
I'm looking for a photographic portrait in color of Diana. I'm risking myself at painting (literally pushing myself toward many problems and hours of frustration...). If you have propositions, please post them here ! Bear in mind that you have 99 % of chance to see a disastrous result (if I have the strength to post it !)

Keep it coming, guys! Some of this artwork is brilliant! :notworthy:

We can always use original artwork at our articles site; however, drawings ahd paintings that are exact copies of copyrighted photos would still be covered by the copyright on the photos so we can't use them. But for those imaginative artists out there, who knows what we might be able to do.

Oh darn it! I just emptied the the lint from the dryer!
Sorry, no pics here!

:D

I'm looking for a photographic portrait in color of Diana. I'm risking myself at painting (literally pushing myself toward many problems and hours of frustration...). If you have propositions, please post them here ! Bear in mind that you have 99 % of chance to see a disastrous result (if I have the strength to post it !)

TheTruth, I have a couple of suggestions.
One

Or two, and I'm sorry I cant find the picture, but it is a portrait photo taken very soon after Harry's birth, it has a blue backgroung, with Diana wearing what I think was a white satin top with slightly puffed sleeves.
There were several pictures released that 'day' (all in the same clothes and setting) and in some I think William is wearing blue shorts and a white top.
I hope that is enough detail for someone to find the pic.

And finally Diana wore a strapless gown with a red skirt, and on at least one occassion she wore one red glove and one black one. I have a feeling that the time I am thinking of she was not in England, and there are several taken that night which would I (with absolutely no knowledge of art) think would lend themselves to your purpose.

Hope this helps. :flowers:

wow...a lot of wallpapers with romanovs:)
Can someone make a wallpaper with prince Felix of Luxembourg?

Hi didka mj, I just LOVE that portrait. You're very talented, it looks so real! Congratulations. :flowers:

Hi, thank you so much for posting your gorgeous own royal-artwork, TheTruth, Her_Majesty, didka mj and Sasha3! It was a wonderful idea to introduce this topic to the Royal Chit Chat corner, Empress.

As a brand new forum-member in February 2010, I considered starting a new thread for such gifted (hobby-)drawers or -painters like all of you, but didn’t dare because of not being in a position to contribute adequately to it myself since I’m rather occupied with singing and ballet dancing in my leisure time ;).

Nevertheless, I’ve made an exception in September 2002 (in order to create a somewhat personal birthday present for queen Paola) and posted a scan (although smaller than the original viz. “low quality”) of this pencil-drawing in TRF: http://cdn.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=272808&d=1266084721
For background information about the fairly unusual theme view post #72 here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f29/avatars-fanart-and-wallpaper-1062-4.html
Greetings,
Lina -looking forward to further beautiful drawings or paintings in this thread :flowers:

Really vary impressive samitude. I like it..[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Prince Felix of Luxembourg is indeed a handsome chap. Then again so is Prince Filipe of Spain and Prince Frederik of Denmark.

Blingee.com Artworks: A Sparkling Online Royal Exhibit

Want to put a little sparkle on Royals' pics?
Work on it at Blingee.com
Post some of your works here....

And don't forget to credit your image sources! Thank you very much!:flowers:

Here are the Posting Procedures:

1. After making a Blingee, click on it, choose a size you want, then to download your Blingee to your computer, right-click on the Blingee and click "Save as". It must be saved as a GIF file so that the Blingee would remain animated.

2. Then after downloading the Blingee, go to tinypic.com and upload the Blingee. When uploading is done, click your Blingee to view it, then copy the IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards, and post the Blingee code. The Blingee will appear here successfully.

Here's mine of Crown Princess Mary of Denmark. Hope u like it! :flowers:

2ugzcia.jpg

Picture source: http://theroyalcorrespondent.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/mary12.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom