The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-17-2007, 08:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess leonor View Post
España, of course And the Netherlands. I love Maxima, Amalia and Alexia
Me too, Spain, specially Felipe and Letizia (and their precious daughters)
Netherlands, Máxima is wonderful! and Amalia is one of my favorite royal kids
Denmark (the kids)

Old 10-17-2007, 08:53 PM
Courtier

As I live Down Under, my interest is Mary and the Danish Family followed closely by Spain, Monaco. I do read about all the others as well.

Stellad

Old 10-17-2007, 09:08 PM
Gentry

Alive: British and the assorted former rulers of Eastern Europe
Dead: Ancient Greek, Ancient Roman
Old 10-17-2007, 10:07 PM
Nobility

British! Hands down and the Monegasque royals.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:19 PM
Serene Highness

Monaco For me I do Follow Spain, Sweden
Old 10-19-2007, 12:40 PM
Royal Highness

British is the easiest to follow in the US, but I like Greece, Denmark and Monaco's the best.
Old 10-19-2007, 01:39 PM
Nobility

British, Danish (b/c of Princess Mary, mainly), Spain, Netherlands
Old 10-19-2007, 02:26 PM
Nobility

Monaco's, of course! i don't really follow any other....
Old 10-19-2007, 02:49 PM
Royal Highness

The British Royal Family (of course)!
Old 10-19-2007, 03:00 PM
Serene Highness

I originally, until this great forum, only followed the British royal family but now I love the Norwegian and Spanish families also. What I love the most of all the royal families is the wonderful children that we are going to get to see grow up and become great members of society.
Old 10-19-2007, 03:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Monegasque, but mainly because I'm still attracted to the enigma that was Grace.
Old 10-19-2007, 03:09 PM
Nobility
Royal Blogger

Denmark (or ex-danish, as Countess Alexandra is obviously not a member of the DRF) and I will be following Marie - I am interested in how that turns out (well, I think).
I also follow Queen Rania & King Abdullah, and sometimes the Luxembourg family. But I msinly follow Countess Alexandra.

"Not everyone who chased the zebra caught it, but he who caught it, chased it" - South African proverb
Old 10-19-2007, 03:22 PM
Aristocracy

The Spanish Royal Family - Felipe, Letizia, Leonor and Sofia are my favorites.
Old 10-19-2007, 03:26 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

as i am moroccan the family i follow most is the royal family of morocco,and the other royal arabic families.but Generally like to hear about all the royals
Old 10-19-2007, 03:44 PM
Courtier

Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Maroccan, British
Old 10-19-2007, 03:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
The British of course . Sometimes the Spanish but not really often ...

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 10-19-2007, 03:54 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Danish Royal Family, I love all its members!

Dutch Royal Family (because of Máxima)
Old 10-19-2007, 04:04 PM
Serene Highness

Get ready this is a long one to explain,

Well, the family that led me to seek out TRFs was the Spanish RF. The wedding of Felipe and Letizia made news here, mainly b/c she was a divorcee. So I sought out more info online and I soon discovered TRF's. So I'm a little partial to see what is going on with them. This family seems to be very in tune with their country, which I like. The thing that annoys me some is some of the family outings for birthdays, summer, and most recently the zoo. These outings don't appear to me as real good family time. It seems so purposeful. And they seem to really play to the cameras, especially during their summer break.

My ancestry is Swedish and I can identify a lot with Victoria and her siblings, so I pay attention to the Swedes.

Norway, well I like the storyline there. Both Harald and then Haakon married women that would not have been thought of to be great matches for royalty. Especially, Mette-Marit. But still the family appears to have a very close nucleus which is nice to view. However, I'm a little uneasy with Martha Louise.

Denmark, one of my latest faves. Not sure why but it took me awhile to warm up to them. I used to even find the Danish forums to be very uncomfortable places to be at TRF. But in recent months I see this RF differently. I actually think they are the RF that is most likely to show you their human side. Just pay attention to the DRW site, and one will see them all doing many normal activities.

Dutch, ah the Dutch! I find the fun-loving Dutch royals very easy to like. Q. Beatrix is likely the regent I check up on the most. I think the thing I like the most is the size of the Dutch family, there are so many members to follow which makes things more interesting, imo.

Now for the Belgians, this family I like certain members. I can't find any fault with Mathilde, she seems so comfortable and natural in her appearances. Philippe I actually feel somewhat sorry for, it appears they like to make fun of him a lot but yet I think he does take his job seriously, from what I have seen. The King always makes me laugh he just seems very jolly!

Well, the 2 families we here in America receive the most info about are the British and at times Monaco's RF. So ,truthfully I rarely venture into those threads while I'm here. Something quite major has to be going on for me to seek out those threads(state visits, wedding, births, etc.).

I really like all the RF's. They are all different and unique. It kind of depends on my own personal mood to see who's thread I go to first when logging in. I also tend to have different favorites at different times of the year.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:55 PM
Royal Highness

Queen Rania and King Abdullah are muy favorites.
I also follow the Spanish Royal Family, Mary and Frederik and sometimes Máxima and Madeleine.
Old 10-19-2007, 06:39 PM
Courtier

The Dutch, definitely. My boyfriend's Dutch, I am argentinian... seems like a good excuse to follow them he!