Family Resemblances

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, prince william look like her mother, diana
princess beatrice have the sarah's hair but the andrew face
eugenie look excatly like sarah but with the broum hair like andrew
lady louise look like prince edward

There are similarities I see between royals parents and their children::)
William looks like Diana. He was especially similar to her when he was a teenager.
CP Victoria looks like her mum, Q Sylvia.
Carl Philip is a copy of his dad, Carl Gustav.
Phillipe of Belgium looks like King Albert
Albert of Monaco looks like his mum Grace.
Little Ingrid Alexandra is like her daddy, Haakon.:)

Last edited:
Charlotte Casiraghi and Princess Caroline look almost as the same person especially when PC was a teen.And Pierre looks a lot like Stephano when Alexandra resembles to Prince Ernst.

Princess Caroline looks like her Grandmother Princess Charlotte
Princess Stephanie looks like her dad Prince Rainier
Princes Albert looks like his mom Princess Grace
Charlotte looks like her mom Princess Caroline
Andrea and pierre look like their dad .
Camille Gottlieb looks like her mom Princess Stephanie and grandmother Princess Grace .

Nichola said:
Well, I think:
- Princess Louise looks like Prince Laurent

I do agree with you, but I have seen pictures of Princess Claire about that age* on wich I see a strong recemblance between Princess Louise and he mother.
[*published by at the time Prince Laurent and Prince Claire got married. I dont know where at the moment, maybe the official webside of the Belgian Monarchie]

Nichola said:
Well, I think:
- Princess Ingrid Alexandra looks like Princess Mette-Marit

Seeing some of the last pictures of Prince Haakon and Princes Mette-Marit and the children I saw the recemblance between Princess Ingrid Alexandra and Marius, so they both have to have some recemblance with Princess Mette-Marit I think.

I like this tread, let me give just one fore the road, an exemple of the family Van Vollenhoven. Prince Bernhard jr. looks like his father Mr. Pieter. [Or am I just fooled by the fact they both have glasses?].

Charlotte could pass as a clone for her mother Princess Caroline, who in turn looks like her paternal grandmother.

aging Prince Charles of Britain looks a lot like his father Prince Phillip

Furienna said:
Madeleine is often said to look like her father's mother Sibylla, even though I think Sibylla has some look in her face, that Madeleine doesn't have. This is however a picture our king's parents, prince Gustav Adolf and princess Sibylla.
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/130/6a9ek.jpg

I actually rather think Madeleine looks like her aunt Margareth, the girl standing up in the boat in this picture.
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6961/bttur9sf.jpg

I can see a resemblence b/w Madeleine and her aunt Margareth

Princess Ingrid-Alexander looks like CP Haakon
Prince Sverre Magnus looks like CP Mette-Marit
CP Victoria looks like Queen Silvia
Princess Iman looks like Queen Rania
Prince Hussein looks like King Abdullah
Prince Hamzah looks like the late King Hussein
Prince Amedeo looks like Prince Lorenz
Princess Maria-Laura looks like Princess Astrid
Princess Elisabeth looks like CP Mathilde

Princess Haya looks like Late Queen Alia
Prince Ali looks like Late King Hussein

Sonja and Martha Louise :) - They have the same smile!

Sources: "Sonja - Norges Kronprinsesse" originally posted by Norwegianne, Viennareport

Last edited:
Her_Majesty said:

Sources: "Sonja - Norges Kronprinsesse" originally posted by Norwegianne, Viennareport
I agree. when i first saw a picture of Sonja (young) it remineded me of Martha Louise. They look so much a like.

I think he looks much more of his grandfather, Prince Bernhard.

Princess Benedikte looks like her mother, Queen Ingrid.
Prince Henri of Luxembourg looks like his mother Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte.
Prince Phillipe of Belgium looks like his mother, Queen Paola.
Princess Mathilde looks like her father.
Prince Maxmillian of Liechtenstein looks like his mother Princess Marie.

Martha looks a lot like her mother when she was younger,Queen Sonja was so beautiful.

Eloise looks like Laurentien.
Sverre looks like Haakon.

galuhcandrakirana said:
Yes, Victoria looks a lot like Silvia did back in the day, even if I unfortuneately have to say, that it's even clearer in other pictures than these. But Silvia is somewhat darker than Victoria. After all, Silvia is half Brazilian, while Victoria only is a quarter Brazilian.

Her_Majesty said:

I think they have the same everything! :D

Last edited:
Kristin said:
Eloise looks like Laurentien.
Sverre looks like Haakon.

I think Ingrid-Alexandra looks very much like Hakoon, but has that sceptical expression that Mette-Marit also has.

His Royal Highness Moulay Rachid Look Like His Father His magesty Hassan II

Princess Zara looks like Princess Anne
Prince William looks like Princess Diana
Princess Eugenie looks like Prince Andrew
Princess Beatrice looks like Sarah, Duchess of York

Maud Angelica Behn looks like a little copy of Princess Märtha Louise :flowers: :)

Getty Images, aftonbladet

Just to make sure, which picture is of Maud Angelica and which one is of Märtha Louise?

Furienna said:
Just to make sure, which picture is of Maud Angelica and which one is of Märtha Louise?
:flowers:
The first picture shows little Maud Angelica with Märtha Louise and Ari Behn in New York.
The second one shows little Märtha with mother Sonja , father Harald and her very caring grandfather Olav. :heart:

Maud Anglica definitly has a strong resemblence to Martha Louise as a child.

I always though Prince Harry looks really like Prince Charles, plus the red hair.

I think that Prince Joachim of Denmark looks very much like his mother, Queen Margrethe. Joachim is like the male version of the Queen and the Queen looks like the female version of Joachim! An exaggeration I know, but very close :)

I can see both Diana and the Windsor family in William - he has many facial expressions of Diana, but he also reminds me of Prince Edward.

Well I think Alex Coste looks like his father Prince Albert.

Her_Majesty said:
:flowers:
The first picture shows little Maud Angelica with Märtha Louise and Ari Behn in New York.
The second one shows little Märtha with mother Sonja , father Harald and her very caring grandfather Olav. :heart:
Good, because that was what I thought too. Yes, they do look like each other.

Back
Top Bottom