Family Resemblances

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find that prince william of wales closely resembles his mother,the late princess Diana
And princess Beatrice of York looks like a young queen Victoria
Zara Phillips looks like her mother,Anne the princess royal
Queen elizabeth II looks like her grandmother,queen Mary
King Harald v of Norway looks like his father, king Orlav v of Norway

prince harry kinda looks like his paternal grandfather when he was a boy..legit

Princess Alexia of greece looks exactly like her aunt queen margrethe and her cousin Fred.They have the same teeth and eyes.

Ingrid Alexandra has her mothers face and fer fathers eyes and hair.She also looks exactly like Marius.

Princess Beatrice of York looks a lot like her 4 times great greandmother Queen Victoria.

Lady Louise look a lot like her dad and her grandmother when she was her age.

I agree that Alexia of Greece looks like her cousin Frederik.
I see a likeness in Pavlos of Greece to his Grandmother Queen Ingrid.
I also see a resemblance between Princess Isabella and her Great
Grandfather King Frederik...particularly when they are smiling.

Every time I see William now I have to do a double check to make sure that it is William and not his Uncle Edward.

Prince Christian and Princess Isabella looks like Prince Henrik.

Lady Louise Windsor looks like Prince Edward

I was intrigued by how much darling Lady Louise resembles Queen Mary, her great-great grandmother.

to me who have the most resemblance.

Belgium
CP Phillippe is his father King Albert face, and Princess Elisabeth is also her father's feminine face.
Prince Emmanuel is a Phillipe mini. and Prince Gabriel is so Mathilde!

Brunei
how i can say about Prince Abdul Muntaqim? hes the face of his mother CP Sarah.

Denmark
Christian have the light looks of his father, but he has the face of his mother Mary. and Isabella is the little version of Frederik

Great Britain
Zara is the blonde version of her mother Anne. William is so much like Diana, but sometimes i see a bit of Charles in him.

Norway
Marius is so Mette-Marit, if they were born together as siblings they could be twins. Ingrid is a mix between her father and mother, she at first is her father little daughter but if we see closely she has her mother eyes, month, nose and some expressions.

Spain
Infanta Elena has her mother's face. Infanta Leonor has her father face but she has the petite body and hair from Letizia. and Infanta Sofia has Felipe's hair and she resembles a lot Infanta Cristina.

Sweden
Victoria was born to be next Silvia, she has everything from her mother!

Netherlands
how cute is amalia like her father, she has absolutely his face. and alexia is a Maxima mini copy!

Last edited:
Not sure if it has been pointed out before but does anyone else think that when he had his beard Prince William looked so much like his great-great grandfather?

prince_william_to_shave_scraggy_beard_main_9674.jpg
1912-KingGeorgeV-Portrait-500.jpg

I think Prince Michael of Kent also looks a lot like Tsar Nicolas II - but I suppose George V and Tsar Nicolas look very similar too.

I was thinking the same thing. Their resemblance is eery

Not sure if it has been pointed out before but does anyone else think that when he had his beard Prince William looked so much like his great-great grandfather?

prince_william_to_shave_scraggy_beard_main_9674.jpg
1912-KingGeorgeV-Portrait-500.jpg

He does especially in the jaw area.

At first I thought Edward VII looked like his father but,I saw a picture of him at his wedding and he looks a lot like his mother!Same eyes and nose.

The current King of Bhutan looks a lot like his father.

Crown Prince Reza Pahlavi & his brother Ali-Reza were quite similar, although the latter had more delicate face features.
As for similarity of Reza to his father: I think in their "respective" 20's - very much, but later not so much (Reza is a bit chubby, IMO)
Princesses Noor & Iman are very similar between themselves and to their mother.
Similar to Princess Mona of Jordan: her daughter Princess Aisha, both daughters of the King, twin daughters of Prince Faisal.
Both her sons to each other: when they were younger not so much (Faisal was handsomer), but now it's fairly visible that theyare brothers.
Princess Badiya looks much like her mother.

Last edited:
Greek Royal Family

Pavlos,Nikolas,and Phillipos all look like their dad.But Philipos has his mothers smile.Alexia looks like her mother but looks mostly like her aunt Margreath.Theadora has a mix of both her parents.

The Princess Royal looks just like her aunt, the late Princess Margaret.

Prince Edward kinda looks like his grandfather George VI.

Prince Edward kinda looks like his grandfather George VI.

:previous:
Prince Edward does looks like Kind George VI and like his mother Queen Elizabeth II.
And Prince Edward's daughter,Lady Louise is spitting image of him and the Queen :)

Infanta Leonor looks very much like her mother, when Princess Letizia was her daughter's age, as you can see in this video
Video - As sonaba Letizia en su infancia - Vanitatis.com
i take all of what i said about Leonor having her daddys face. she is absolutely Letizia, her petite figure, her hair volume and now Letizia's twin face when she was a child. i was confused because of Leonor's light looks belonging to her father, but shes a Leti mini.
When Leonor will be an adult she will look like her mother, totally.

about Infanta Sofia i always said she looked like a Borbon to me, Letizia might said Sofia was like her, but i can agree about personality but about facial resembles, Sofi is a total borbon. (she looks so much like Infanta Cristina, her aunt)

Just wondering, why the heck didn't Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha sons end up being as pretty and handsome as him. Some of the boys looked like him, but definitely did not have his pretty boy features.

Just wondering, why the heck didn't Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha sons end up being as pretty and handsome as him. Some of the boys looked like him, but definitely did not have his pretty boy features.

Probably because they took after their mother and her Hanoverian ancestors - which are still very strong within the BRF today.

With a beard, Prince William resembles Tsar Nikolai II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom