Family Resemblances

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMQueenElizabethII

Heir Apparent
City
Ryde
Country
Australia
Royals also are look like their parents,sister,brother,or aunts,....Please post our opinion about who they look like in their family.

Crown Prince Fred of Denmark looks like his mother- same eyes and facial features
All the Monaco Grimaldi family look the SAME
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden looks like her mum
William of England looks like Diana

Australian said:
William of England looks like Diana
Superficially yes, but there is a lot of his Grandfather Prince Phillip there also. It is his mannerisms that draw attention to his likeness to Diana.

Australian said:
Crown Prince Fred of Denmark looks like his mother- same eyes and facial features.]
I think that he look like his Grandtfarther king Frederik 9.
He has the same faceforme and he also has the same temper for tattos and he loves his wonderful Mary.

I also think that prince harry looks like diana..his smile is the same!
princess martha louise looks a lot like her mother: queen sonja.

Little Princess Alexandra of Hannover looks like a mini-Prince Ernst.

im sure Countess of Wessex looks like as Princess Diana when i watch Earl and Countess of Wessex's pre-wedding video but its looks like face little same! im believe it!

Sara Boyce

H.M. Margrethe said:
Australian said:
Crown Prince Fred of Denmark looks like his mother- same eyes and facial features.]
I think that he look like his Grandtfarther king Frederik 9.
He has the same faceforme and he also has the same temper for tattos and he loves his wonderful Mary.
By the way i think that prince Joachim looks like his dad prince Henrik in the face and in the behaviour.

I think Queen Elizabeth II looks like her Mum a lot.
Prince William looks lot like Diana.
Prince Felipe looks like Juan Carlos and a little like Infanta Elena.

I think Crown Prince Philippe looks a lot like his father when King Albert was younger. In some pictures I've seen of a younger Albert I almost think it's Philippe in the pictures.
I also think Prince Laurent looks a lot like Albert.

Prince Michael of Kent looks like his grandfather, the late King George V.
Princess Benedikte looks like her mother, the late Queen Ingrid.
King Harald V looks like his father, the late King Olav V.
Prince Constantijn looks like his father, the late Prince Claus.
The Duke of Edinburgh looks like his father, the late Prince Andrew of Greece.
Prince Carl Philip looks like his father, King Carl XVI Gustav.
Former Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte looks like her mother-in-law (a distant relative), the late Grand Duchess Charlotte.

I think Prince Michael of Kent also looks a lot like Tsar Nicolas II - but I suppose George V and Tsar Nicolas look very similar too.

I think Queen Anne-Marie looks a little like Queen Margrethe.
Queen Beatrix also a little like Queen Juliana not like Prince Bernard.

I agree but I also think Crown Princess Victoria also looks quite a bit her father and Prince Carl Phillip does too.

Yes,Victoria and Carl Philip also look like.
Prince Felipe of Spain and Infanta elena are both look like King juan Carlos.But Cristina looks like Queen Sofia.
Princess Astrid of Belgium i think looks like her mother Queen Paola.
Princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie both look like the other one.
And do you think Princess Lilian is a little similar to the late queen Ingrid of Denmark?

Actually, I never thought of that before but I can definitely see what you mean.

Charlotte Casiraghi looks identical to Princess Caroline of Monaco when she was her age!

sara1981 said:
im sure Countess of Wessex looks like as Princess Diana when i watch Earl and Countess of Wessex's pre-wedding video but its looks like face little same! im believe it!

Sara Boyce
The question is which royals look like their ancestors. NOT which royals look like each other.

In Belgium Elisabeth looks like her father Phillippe who looks like his father Albert. Amedeo looks like his mother Astrid who looks like her mother Paola.

In the Netherlands Margriet's sons Maurits and Bernhard Jr. both look like her.

In Norway Haakon and Martha Louise's daughters each look like them respectively.

In Greece the oldest children Pavlos, Nikolas and Alexis take after their Greek side of the family and the younger children Theodora and Phillippos look like their Danish side of the family.

In Monaco Albert looks like his mom Grace.

hillary_nugent said:
Charlotte Casiraghi looks identical to Princess Caroline of Monaco when she was her age!
Yes, Point De Vue magazine edition August 2004 had an article about this matter.

In my opinion:
Prince Joachim looks like Quen Margareth II, Prince Frederick looks like between his mother and father.
Princess Madelline de Swedden looks like her father.
Princess Caroline looks like her paternal grandmother, princess Charlotte
Princess Amalia looks like her greath great great grand mother queen consort Emma.

The Prince of Asturias looks like Queen Sofia.

P.S. - I know that's an odd thing to say, but did you ever realise how Martha-Louise's husband is a double of Prince Frederick of Denmark?... :D Lord, they really look like the same, especially if you compare their profiles...

Princess Cathrina_Amalia looks like her grandmother queen Beatrix.

Infanta Christina children Pablo and Miguel look like their father,Inaki.

Princess Elizabeth of belgium looks like her mother.

Princess Anne looks like Q Elizabeth.

Prince Nicholas looks like King Constantine at his age
Princesses Beatrice (especially) and Eugenie look a lot like Fergie
I saw pics of Philippe right after the birth with his parents, and Albert looks just like Philippe does now.

Pss. stephanie looks of monaco looks like her father prince ranier
Prince Albert of monaco looks like his mum, pss. grace
Pss. caroline looks like her grandmother Pss. charlotte
Andrea casiraghi looks like father, stefano casiraghi, and a bit like aunt Stephanie
Charlotte casiraghi looks like her mother caroline, and just a bit like dad
pierre casiraghi looks like a mix of Stefano and caroline, but he looks more like dad

Prince William looks like his late mum the Princess Diana
Prince Harry looks like as mum or Prince Charles?
Lady Louise looks like her dad the Earl of Wessex Sophie says that!
Princess Beatrice looks like her mother because of red hair and im not sure about her sister?
Peter and Zara looks like her parents?

Sara Boyce

Though Princess Beatrice looks like her mother becuase of the red hair, I see a lot of Andrew in her in her smile and eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom