The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-10-2006, 01:07 AM
Aristocracy

My list is quite big too: Queen Elizabeth, Queen Sofia&JuanCarlos, Prince Ranier, Princess Grace, Albert, Stephanie, Felipe, Letizia, Maxima, Mary&Freddy and Luxemburg Royal family.
My dream said me that Juan Cralos and Sofia have fallen out and some years later read about it on the board.
I saw that Maxiam have problems with the high blood pressure during her first pregnancy and then read it in the news paper.
The night Mary's delivery I saw myself in the hospital where I met Mary in the snow white suit and Freddy, they just arrived on their car to the hospital door. I woke up knowing that this is the first Mary's baby day.
But before that I saw a dream - small girl looking at me says: "Please ask Mary to call me Ingie". That's why I thought that she get a girl, but I was mistaken. May be this time?

Old 11-10-2006, 01:20 AM
Aristocracy

I never dreamed about a celebrity or a famous person,the lonely time,I dreamed about Princess Lalla Salma,she was with me,she was like a friend of me,but in my dream she was not a princess,we were swiming in such as swiming pool,hahaha,very funny.

Old 06-10-2007, 10:41 PM
Royal Highness

I tend to dream about things that I have read in books, magazines, the internet etc. soon before I go to bed. I've had them about To Kill A Mockingbird, Paris Hilton, and one of my friends, who I saw a picture of.

One of the oddest dreams I have ever had was about the Danish royal family, after spending hours looking at DRW's (Danish Royal Watchers). I dreamed that my family had taken a trip to Denmark, and we went to see the Royal Danish Ballet. We were sitting in a box with only three rows of seating in it, pretty small and private. The people behind us were making a great deal of noise, because there was a noisy baby with them and they were all fussing over the baby. I turned around and asked if they could please get the baby a pacifier and be quiet, and then I saw that it was the Queen, Prince Henrik, Mary, Frederik, and Christian. They got him a pacifier, and we struck up a conversation. They then invited my family to stay the rest of the trip at the palace, and we could stay anytime we came to Denmark. That's as far as I got, and I have never been so angry at my alarm clock! (I'm an extreme morning person, the type that everyone hates.)
Old 06-11-2007, 09:54 AM
Aristocracy

i had a dream about prince amedeo of belgium. in that we met at some party and he was so teriffically good looking that even when he said hi to me all i did was stare at him......with my mouth open ........i guess its because i have the most colosal crush on him and seeing him in my dreams kind of surprised me ...............a hel lot....
Old 06-11-2007, 05:13 PM
Nobility

I had a dream about Prince William years ago.

I dreamt that we were dating, and he was driving me round the grounds of Althorp in a black car. Then we met Earl Spencer and he introduced me. Then I woke up and realised it had only been a dream...
Old 06-11-2007, 08:04 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Poor me...Never a single dream about Royals...I laughed reading all the dreams you had about them. Some of them are little movies on themselves! Please, people, find a director and got these dreams into a MOVIE! You may title it: "Royal for a Day".

Vanesa.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:00 PM
Courtier
TRF Author

I didn't have dreams, I had nightmares ! A recurring nightmare that I looked all over town for the latest magazines featuring the Monaco family and not being able to find one. It was exhausting, frustrating... and embarrassing !
Old 09-23-2007, 05:09 PM
Nobility

I Have A Dream With A Crown Prince In Where I Was Married With Him And Later He And I Had A Boy. But, Later, I Dead.
Old 09-23-2007, 07:18 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
A few months ago I had the most silly dream I ever had in my life. There was a woman on the Oprah show who was about to give birth to 11 children. Then the dream continued with Oprah AND Laura Bush being present at the birth of the childen. Then Laura and Oprah went to Dolly Parton who was in labour for 18 children and finally to Princess Letizia who got 27 babies at once. Felipe and Juan Carlos were watching and were panicking with every child that came, how should they provide for them? Number 14 was a boy that they called infante Diego and the King said the boy had to become a soccerplayer.

I wonder how Freud would explain this.
I laughed a lot reading all your dreams, they are quite weird and funny (well dreams are always weird right?) but yours Marengo was the best! Laura Bush, Dolly Parton, Letizia... 27 babies?!!

My royal dream: I was shopping in Amoreiras, a portuguese shopping center, and I saw Princess Maxima. She was shopping too. I told my mother "Maman, Maxima is there!!!". I don't remember what happened after but I was almost hysterical. I also remember to be in my home talking with Máxima and trust me, that conversation seemed so real! When I woke up it was like if I really was talking with her.

Some years ago I dreamed with Prince Frederik of Denmark. I was in my university and I asked him "When is your exam of Macro I?" and he replied "It's not Macro I, but Macro II" and I insisted "No, it's Macro I!" and he said "Macro II!". I don't remember how this argument ended, sorry but it was weird.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:46 PM
Nobility

I have never had a dream about any royal
Old 10-03-2007, 10:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

Me and Gabriella Windsor in a London apartment (sometimes KP) Holding one another on the Sofa watching tv sigh......o to dream such things :)
Old 10-03-2007, 03:49 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
A few months ago I had the most silly dream I ever had in my life. There was a woman on the Oprah show who was about to give birth to 11 children. Then the dream continued with Oprah AND Laura Bush being present at the birth of the childen. Then Laura and Oprah went to Dolly Parton who was in labour for 18 children and finally to Princess Letizia who got 27 babies at once. Felipe and Juan Carlos were watching and were panicking with every child that came, how should they provide for them? Number 14 was a boy that they called infante Diego and the King said the boy had to become a soccerplayer.

I wonder how Freud would explain this.
Was there anybody present who cared for the poor women wich had to carry and deliver all those little ones??
Old 10-16-2007, 10:29 PM
Nobility

I had my first dream about royalty last night; it was sandwiched between dreams about getting into college and school (can you tell that I'm stressed?).

Well, it was at a gala and Princess Caroline, Andrea, and Pierre were there. I'm not sure why I was there, I think I was a guest because I was wearing a very pretty gown, and Caroline was the host. She was elegant and beautiful as always. There were dancers from different cultures and the brothers danced with them! I specifically remember Pierre and Andrea dancing with flamenco dancers (there's actually a picture of Pierre dancing with one), and then they danced this slightly violent dance with eachother*. I think it was to symbolize manhood or whatever, but it was interesting and everyone clapped. I danced with Pierre and...then my dream ended.

I woke up with a "huh?" look on my face. I think I need to stay about from the "Princely Family of Monaco" threads for a while...

*(Has anyone seen the dance between Danny and Neil in the top 4 from So You Think You Can Dance Season 3? It was like that. Pierre and Andrea weren't actually fighting eachother.)
Old 10-18-2007, 10:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

that must have made you laugh when you woke up

Quote:
Originally Posted by marian View Post
I Have A Dream With A Crown Prince In Where I Was Married With Him And Later He And I Had A Boy. But, Later, I Dead.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:50 AM
Royal Highness

I had a dream a few weeks ago that I was a nanny for Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Maxima. Although Ariane was not on the scene yet just Amalia and Alexia. We were in the garden on the trampoline and I fell off and woke up!
Old 11-10-2009, 05:19 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I once dreamt that I had a dinner with the Duke & Duchess of Windsor. Sadly I forgot everything else...
Old 11-10-2009, 06:01 AM
Nobility

Yes! I had a royalty dream a couple of nights go. I was a princess on the cover of a tabloid newspaper. I must have got a shock because I woke up straight away. It's the only royal dream I've ever had and I'm not royal so does it even count?
Old 11-10-2009, 07:30 AM
Courtier

I haven't had a dream about royalty but I would be happy to have one. Must be really funny.
Old 11-28-2009, 08:30 AM
Nobility

I had a dream about royalty last night and my behaviour was rather nightmarish, I must say.

I was in a dark dingy parking lot and saw Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg's empty Audi parked there with the passenger window down. I opened the door and got in the front passenger seat and noticed it was like a little office with a computer. To my delight his email was turned on and I started to pry through all his emails. I was having the time of my life when suddenly a voice radioed me saying "The police are on their way!! If you don't get out of here now you're on your own"...suddenly it's like I was a spy for some criminal organization. I got really nervous and didn't want to get caught so I turned to open the door and there was this huge security monitor in my face . I got out of the Audi and jumped in my car and sped out of the parking lot.

I woke up feeling like a low life snoop and criminal.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

I had a dream some years ago,that I attended a royal wedding.It was marvellous.....