Cutest Royal Boy?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moulay Hassan in my opinion, I love his big ears

Attachments

• moulay.jpg
    moulay.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 2,118
I am wishing a lot of success and all the very best to little Eric Alexandre of Monaco. :heart1: Of course, to all the other princely boys, too.

Louis is already a heartbreaker! He is turning 19 this November 26 by the way. :wub:

Prince Nikolai of Denmark is also a cutie! At the age of 12, teenagers might be very obsessed with him, even his female schoolmates! :lol:

1. Prince Gabriel of Belgium
2. Prince Christian of Denmark
3. Prince Vincent of Denmark
4. Count Claus-Casimir of Oranje-Nassau
5. Prince Hashem of Jordan
6. Miguel Urdangarin y de Bourbon
7. Prince Aristidis-Stavros of Greece and Denmark
8. Prince Umberto of Savoy
9. Prince Sverre Magnus of Norway
10. Prince Gabriel of Nassau

IMO, Prince Alfons of Lichtenstein is adorable! (He's with his parents in the picture, but I think you can guess he's the little one!)- Image Upper.com - View Photo

Viscount Severn, Prince Gabriel of Belgium, Marie's son, Prince Heinrik of Denmark (sorry if I spelt his name incorrectly) and Prince Gabriel and Prince Noah of Luxembourg are also cute children.

Last edited:
1. Viscount Severn
2. Prince Emmanuel of Belgium
3. Miguel Urdangarin y Borbon
4. Gaston of Vendome
5. Vincent of Danemark
6. Sverre Magnus of Norway
7. Prince Aymeric of Belgium
8. Prince Nicolas of Belgium
9. Prince Odysseas of Greece and Denmark
10. Prince Gabriel of Nassau

I think Henrik and Felix of Denmark, Gabriel of Belgium and Juan Urdagarín are the cutest, with Vincent of Denmark and Sverre of Norway not far behind, IMO.

I think Henrik and Felix of Denmark....

I think all of Joachim's boys are cute...no doubt they will be heartbreakers with their good looks! I must introduce Nic and Felix to my neices in the future...they're the same ages! Maybe they'd like a nice Canadian girl? LOL

Prince Christian, Prince Vincent, Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix of Denmark are an adorable bunch. Christian and Vincent are adorable, Nikolai and Felix are good on their way to become handsome young men.
And of course the little Viscount Severn, he is a real little charmer :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom