Cute royal kids

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and not far behind is little sister, Princess Alexia

(from dpa, anp, ppe)

The Royal Houses have a conspiracy: kill us all with their babies' cuteness! :D :D this month is the cutest one so far: Leonor, Irene, Christian, the Urdangarin boys, the Marichalar children, Amalia, Alexia, Ingrid, Sverre...
everyone was out there!

I think they understand that children have a better chance winning our poll of the month. Very compatitive, those royals!

bumping up this thread with another cute pic of Juan Valentin Urdangarin back in ca. 2002 (looking every inch like a punk!), from Cover:

JuanValentinUrdangarin.jpg

:) ;)

Source: Sipa Press

Juan and Miguel hugging, how cute is that?
even if it is a playful-kind-of-fighting hug;)

I just love this pic, both Juanito and Pipe look soooo gorgeous!:)

119cbrn.jpg

Source: Diez Minutos

crisiñaki said:
The Little Orange Princesses:

Originally posted by purple_platinum at the Dutch Royals in Torino 2006 thread;)
Thank you for posting this picture of Amelia, I think this is the cutest picture I have ever seen. I love the expression on her face. She has such a great personality.

Last edited by a moderator:
All these babies are so cute!! Froilan has an adorable little pout.

The cutest royal children from the past, my favourites have to be the children of Gustav VI Adolf and Princess Margaret of Connaught. They were all so pretty as babies. Princess Ingrid, the only girl, was a beauty, and the four boys were very handsome growing up!

I must said that I'm a great fan of Princess Ingrid of Norwege and her little brother Sverre Magnus...They show a so strong personality in their beatiful little faces! These two are bright, that's for sure, and adding to their brightness...they are CUTE! :wub:

Vanesa.

Sorry as I am not familiar with the Danish royals.. is Prince Nikolai the little boy in the first photo?

I just have to post this pic, it's one of the few close-ups we have of the Urdangarin boys! :

24dj9d5.jpg

source: Face to Face

Aren't they gorgeous?:wub::wub:

Lauritas138 Leonor looks exactly like Letizia on that pic!
And the Urdangarin boys' Miguel's like the bad one, Juan is the shy, and Pablo the cute one (they all are, but i just :heart: Pablito!) :flowers:

Aiko is such an attractive child! Cute, pretty and shows personality. I cannot make up my mind whether I hope that she will one day become empress of Japan - or be allowed to lead a more normal life than normally allowed for an emperor/ess in Japan.

All these little ones are beatiful! And Princess Catharina-Amalia is sure a royal little lady! :rolleyes:

Vanesa.:wub:

:flowers: Little Märtha Louise and Haakon :lol:
Weren't they cute?

KnudsensFotosenter

How a cute picture! But...Does Princess Martha Louise have an angioma on the back of her leg? I noticed it, for my cousin had a similar one too...:ermm:

Vanesa.

that might not be an angioma but just a birthmark instead. but i agree, i adore that pic of Martha Louise and Haakon! Haakon actually looks bigger that his sister. :mrgreen:

News pics:
Prince nikolai
25tvjb9.jpg

seriemuygraciosovt8.jpg

Prince Felix
camionarribaur9.jpg

posadetenistads4.jpg

Prince Nikolai and Felix
28806od3.jpg

Source:pPE

crisiñaki said:
Thanks for those pics of Joachim's sons!:wub:
Nikolai looks more and more like Joachim every day, right?:flowers:

That's what I was thinking! Nikolai, as a baby, looked so much like Frederik but now both brothers seem to share more similarities.

janos614 said:
That's what I was thinking! Nikolai, as a baby, looked so much like Frederik but now both brothers seem to share more similarities.

yeah, what's all about Glucksburg males?
Denmark, Spain, Greece, Norway; all boys and men are soo good looking!:wub:

Little Marius :wub:

Polfoto

He was so extremely adorable on his mother's wedding! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom