Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always liked Queen Noor and her cute children. They have something very special in their little faces.

As for AAA team, I just LOVE them. :D:wub:

Vanesa.

Ingrid Alexandra is so cute! Is it just me, or has her hair become blonder? She is also looking more like her mom, IMO.

I had seen these before...I was wondering if there were new pics of sweet little princess Lalla Khadija...:confused:

Vanesa.

maybe we'll see pics of the little princess lalla khadija soon on his first birthday next month:flowers:

Last edited:
Thanks BeautyLeonor!
The girls are indeed really lovely.
They do not look much alike (not like Queen Sofia said in the beginning ;)), but both are lovely on their own way!
I always enjoy to see Leo's angel curls.

Ingrid Alexandra just turned 4... It is amazing how much she has grown!
Do you remember?:wub:
Do you remember that? rrrrr!
Biting her sheep
Scanpix

It's so funny to look at those old pictures. It is amazing how much she has grown. That little cute baby turned into a joyful and big young lady! Lovely!

Two cuties!

Infanta Leonor http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9927/fotoscumple40felipe9sq1.png
Infanta Sofia http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9829/fotoscumple40felipefd0.png

They both are just beautiful, extremely cute:wub:... and I LOVE what they're wearing, Princess Letizia dresses her girls like dolls.

I love Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe's style for their daughters! So charming and Infanta Leonor is rocking that bike.

Thanks BeautyLeonor!
The girls are indeed really lovely.
They do not look much alike (not like Queen Sofia said in the beginning ;)), but both are lovely on their own way!
I always enjoy to see Leo's angel curls.

Ingrid Alexandra just turned 4... It is amazing how much she has grown!
Do you remember?:wub:
Do you remember that? rrrrr!
Biting her sheep
Scanpix

It's so funny to look at those old pictures. It is amazing how much she has grown. That little cute baby turned into a joyful and big young lady! Lovely!

the third pics is just :wub::wub::wub:

Thank you everyone again for posting such wonderful pictures. If it wasn't for the great people of this forum, people in the USA wouldn't see a 1/3 of these wonderful families.:flowers:
It is such a priviledge to be able to see so many Kings and Queens grow up in front of our eyes. I am very grateful to be able to get a peek into their lives and watch them as they grow. Thanks to all their families for allowing us a glimpse into their world.:wub: We are very lucky!

Thank you everyone again for posting such wonderful pictures. If it wasn't for the great people of this forum, people in the USA wouldn't see a 1/3 of these wonderful families.:flowers:
It is such a priviledge to be able to see so many Kings and Queens grow up in front of our eyes. I am very grateful to be able to get a peek into their lives and watch them as they grow. Thanks to all their families for allowing us a glimpse into their world.:wub: We are very lucky!
I agree Rebafan. It would be impossible to see these photos except in a copy of Royalty or Majesty. Thank you to all who share them.

Amalia was very eager to try skiing this year.

Thank you, Mademoiselle, Lilo! I was wanting to see a pic of her since I've seen the last ones, when she was a newborn. She is really, but really beatiful. A sun beam. :wub:

Vanesa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom