Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she will ever be cookie cutter pretty but she will be handsome and have indeed a very interesting face. Like her aunt.

Princess Estelle was adorable at the wedding. I'll bet she feels so grown up now that she's been a bridesmaid and sat with "the big girls" at the wedding. She looked too cute for words in her little bridesmaids dress.

I was wondering when we would get a photo of Prince Irfan Aga Khan, though he is so sweet and tiny! Little Muhammad Aiman of Brunei is cute too.

Princess Leonore was just the cutest in her little floral wreath for midsummer. I think she's charming, and I recently saw a childhood photo of CP Victoria and she looked just like Princess Leonore. It appears that there are a lot of strong resemblances in the SRF, and most family members don't just resemble their parents. But I think the features that Victoria, Madeleine, Estelle and Leonore have that they each resemble come from Silvia and not the Bernadottes.

Princess Estelle was adorable at the wedding. I'll bet she feels so grown up now that she's been a bridesmaid and sat with "the big girls" at the wedding. She looked too cute for words in her little bridesmaids.

That she did and Estelle wasn't the only one thinking she was "all grown up now". One of my favourite moments was when Victoria saw Estelle w/the other Bridesmaids and out came the hanky for a proud Mum. :)

My Goodness Leonore looks so adorable w/her floral crown. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I don't think she will ever be cookie cutter pretty but she will be handsome and have indeed a very interesting face. Like her aunt.

I disagree. I have a feeling that Lenore is going to be a beauty, just like Madeleine.;)

I know astonishingly pretty adults as who, as babies and children were anything but.:eek:

And there are the people who were pretty as children who seemed to have gone downhill way before they reached adulthood:sad:.

I disagree. I have a feeling that Lenore is going to be a beauty, just like Madeleine.;)

I know astonishingly pretty adults as who, as babies and children were anything but.:eek:

And there are the people who were pretty as children who seemed to have gone downhill way before they reached adulthood:sad:.
I know people of both of your examples. But I know some who were:eek: as babies, children, and still aren't that charming as adults. However, it's very subjective, because that's my definition of beauty, and not everyone else's. But, there are others who were very beautiful as children and still are as adults, for example Madeleine (was very cute as a kid and still pretty as adult), the same to King Felipe of Spain, how beautiful was he as a baby? Too beautiful for words, and now still so handsome. But this cases are rare :whistling:

I know many people won't agree to naming children that are beautiful and other's not. I understand, that's why I don't usually give my opinion on these. BUT no matter what people say, not every children is beautiful in my eyes, but I respect those who think so. To me, every children is diferent in looks, there are those more beautiful like Princess Leonor or Prince Gabriel and those more standard like Prince Emmanuel and Princess Amalia. Attention that I'm talking about looks, not personalities.

I can't think of any Royal children who I don't find at least cute. Some fall into the category of truly beautiful(Prince George, Princess Estelle, the Infantas Leonor and Sofia, Elisabeth Duchess of Brabant) but all of them in my opinion are adorable.

That she did and Estelle wasn't the only one thinking she was "all grown up now". One of my favourite moments was when Victoria saw Estelle w/the other Bridesmaids and out came the hanky for a proud Mum. :)

My Goodness Leonore looks so adorable w/her floral crown. :)

That's lovely. I missed the bridal party walking up the aisle, because I was watching the wrong live broadcast and switched over to the correct broadcast during the vows. The live broadcast I first watched only showed the guests arriving and then went on to some Swedish presenters talking about the wedding and the couple. I'll have to look out for that moment if I watch the wedding again!

I don't blame Victoria for crying, her beautiful little daughter looked like an angel!:whistling:

The Kava ceremony:

Honourable Michaela Tui'vakano, granddaughter of Tongan Princess Salote Mafile'o Pilolevu Tuita (sister of the King):

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CIlCFPJUEAAK9TY.jpg:large

Michaela's older brother Simon Tui'vakano with his aunt Lupepau'u Taione (oldest daughter of Princess Salote Mafile'o Pilolevu Tuita:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OTKYBwyjK...fP304/s1600/20150627_Taumafa-Kava_0070_pf.jpg

International family day:

Simon, Michaela & their paternal grandfather, Prince Taufa'ahau Manumata'ongo & his mother (the Crown Princess):

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-i-fRDYe6Z...MHomKnSbIo/s1600/20150516_Family-Day_7656.jpg

Last edited:
What a little lady! I love all the pictures. It's so hard not to smile when looking at Estelle.

Gah! Cuteness overload :D. I love how comfortable Estelle appears to be around cameras and public. Such a little pro, and only three years old.

Josephine broke her left arm during one of these riding lessons! No one is a rider until they have fallen off!

Estelle is such a cutie and she hams it up to the photographers very well. I love her little outfit. :D

Agreed about Estelle

and yes Josephine broke her arm, and in the picture of her with the sling on she looks so cute and determined :flowers:

I think involving Estelle in most family events from infant hood was a brilliant choice. She never ever had the chance to become shy or intimidated.

Josephine is desended from strong Viking Maidens after all so no little arm is going to stop her no sir ;)

Last edited:
I've been trying to find a post where it shows some of the royal children weight and lenght at birth. Does anyone know where to find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom