Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She could well be queen one day am I right?
She will never be Queen, because Luxembourg is a Grand Ducal. So the correct term is Grand Duchess of Luxembourg. However, it will only happen if Guillaume and Stephanie don't have children, but I think it's unlikely, Stephanie is young and besides that, she said she wanted to wait a few years before having children.

love the one of Isabella dancing with her dad by her side.
and Christian chatting away with his dad.

very cute

A ballet about a herd of pigs ? :pig::lol: Seriously, I had visions of ballerinas dressed up as pigs with tutus.:pig:
Must have a very All Creatures Great and Small vibe.
Isabella is very cute, and definitely a Granny's girl.

James is a cutie, especially with those shades! Love the images of him jumping into Edward's arms.

Amalia is super cute and the IMAGE of her mum. Wow.

Isabella and Christian look lovely as always. Bella is so bubbly and it always shows although not a fan of her shoes....

Estelle looks very cute... SHe has changed so much her facial features!

Christian and Isabella are lovely, and I always enjoy seeing glimpses of Isabella's personality. Estelle is a sweetie, as usual.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I loved seeing the interactions between Louise, Savannah and Isla. So adorable. James is cute too, I love his sunglasses! :cool:

Little Desiree Magnuson is cute too, I was wondering when we'd see her again. She looks a little like her mother IMO.

Archduchess Maria-Stella and Katharina are adorable, and I thought it was cute how they were included in the wedding celebrations.
Princess Amalia is adorable, it's great that we got photos of her.

Raphael, Christian and Isabella and Estelle are very sweet too.

What a little ham! She wins 'The Most Enthusiastic Smile' award :D.

Estelle so reminds me of her mom ............

Estelle is the cutest little royal princess. She, like Isabella of Denmar, exudes joy and life; its just lovely see.:D

She is an overdose of cuteness... I am really in love with her... always pure joy to see her, how she is exploring the world :lol::whistling:
Bye Bine

What wonderful pictures of Lady Louise playing with her little cousins. Adorable!Also enjoyed seeing the Danish children, James, Charlotte and George and the delightful little Swedish princesses.

What a little ham! She wins 'The Most Enthusiastic Smile' award :D.

I don't think I have ever seen Estelle cry, not even when she was an infant. She is one of the most enchanting little girls I have ever seen, Royal or otherwise.

I don't think I have ever seen Estelle cry, not even when she was an infant. She is one of the most enchanting little girls I have ever seen, Royal or otherwise.

You're absolutely correct.

Cute Baby

Estelle is the cutest little royal princess. She, like Isabella of Denmar, exudes joy and life; its just lovely see.:D

Estella is really cutest Royal Princess, actually love with kids make them more delightful and Endearing, Human Future and Royal Future Princess must be ever loved

:previous: How adorable! Does the little one have a name, or they've not announced it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom