Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Estelle is almost too adorable. And she is by far the most beautifully dressed Royal child on the scene today, imo.

Her infant cousin Princess Leonore looks like an angel!:whistling:

Estelle looks like she's enjoying being around people. She's full of life, and energy. I bet she's a little handful to be around (in a good way of course). Leonore looks so sweet, and cuddle-worthy.

Leonore and Estelle are both beautiful children and I loved how lively Estelle was at her cousin's christening. I'll bet spending the afternoon with them would be the cutest thing ever. The AAA's are sweet too, I like how they were all bridesmaids at their uncle's wedding.

Estelle looks like she's enjoying being around people. She's full of life, and energy. I bet she's a little handful to be around (in a good way of course). Leonore looks so sweet, and cuddle-worthy.

I agree, and these 'people skills' will help her once she starts to undertake more royal engagements in the future.

The Danish kids are lovely. Christian and Isabella are certainly growing up, and the twins are precious.

I think Josephine has inherited Isabella's characteristics, and I love the photo of her and Mary. She melts my heart the most, although of course all the Danish Children are adorable.
The photo of Sophie as a child is really cute! That's the first one I've seen of her from her childhood.

An adorable Prince George of Cambridge attending his first polo match with his parents:

One ~ Two ~ Three ~ Four ~ Five ~ Six ~ Seven

Last edited by a moderator:
What a gorgeous child is this little George! Not only that, he already has a lot of personality and charisma.

George is precious, and, I love seeing his personality come out in these shots.

Sent from my SM-N900T using The Royals Community mobile app

George is so grogeous. I think he takes more of the windsor side, but his eyes are middleton. Such a happy and lively child.

Leonor and Sofia are stunning, that pictures were from Letizia's 40th birthday photoshoot. Can't wait to see more of them in the upcoming days.

Little George just sooooo cute!! :kiss:
I think he is more likely to his mum Kate.

Leonor and Sofía just soooooo beautiful girls!! :wub:
Leonor is mini Letizia while Sofía is mini Felipe.

Leonor and Sofia are two beautiful girls.

Just seen another picture of this.
Isabella cracks me up. :lol:
Can't say I blame her. I love one direction.

Isabella is a character indeed. I'd love to see her in school. I bet she makes her teachers and classmates laugh quite often.

It's cute that Sofia is the first to lose her front teeth, though Leonor is the eldest. Leonor still has all of her baby teeth.

Leonor and Sofia at Felipe's Proclamation yesterday:

Leonor One ~ Leonor and Sofia One ~ Leonor and Sofia Two ~ Leonor Two ~ Leonor and Sofia Three ~ Leonor and Sofia Four ~ Leonor and Sofia Five ~ Sofia One

I love Sofia's facial expression in the fifth photo, and she also looks really sweet in the last one. Leonor is beautiful.

I love her expression in the photo you have labeled Leonor and Sofia One. "Hurry up, Dad, let's get this over with." She's a doll!

Leonor and Sofia are lovely little girls.

Cute royal Brunei kids (Muntaqim and Muneerah) at 2nd Inter Club Swimming Championship this month, with their parents the Crown Prince Couple (Billah and Sarah).

http://www.infofoto.gov.bn/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=322207&g2_serialNumber=3
http://www.infofoto.gov.bn/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=322012&g2_serialNumber=3

Muntaqim and Muneerah are sweet, it's a shame we don't see the non-European royal children as much as we do the European royal children.

Lady Louise Windsor attending an engagement with her mum today. Sophie was hosting a birthday tea party in Buckingham Palace today in celebration of its 100th Birthday.

Sophie and Louise with Brownies

Muntaqim and Muneerah are sweet, it's a shame we don't see the non-European royal children as much as we do the European royal children.
Actually, the Brunei royal children are the most visually royal children on public. Muntaqim and Muneerah appear almost every single month. Though we don't usually post it here. But I'll try to be more active for this kids pictures here on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom