Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonor and Sofia are simply gorgeous.

Leonor and Sofia are beautiful little girls. The first photo is my favourite of the event. It has a lovely feel to it.

:previous: Mia is adorable. I love her hand movements and little sunhat.

Princess Estelle of Sweden at a boat trip with her parents:

One ~ Two ~ Three

Prince Christian and Princess Isabella of Denmark at the opening of The Boat Tour on Esrum Lake in Denmark:

One

Last edited:
Love the way Letizia is looking at her girls in that photo...so much love and pride. And it really seems Leonor is taking her 'duty' very seriously.

The Mike and Mia is priceless...Who else think's we'll have a beautiful Rugby playing aristocrat lady in 20 years If daddy has anything to do with it. :)

Last edited:
:previous: I loved the photos that were released for Mary and Frederik's wedding anniversary. I didn't realize that the ones posted were separate from the photo of all four children together.
The Danish CP children are all adorable, although Josephine melts me the most. She's so sweet and I reckon she's going to be very pretty as she gets older. Isabella is looking more and more like her father!

Ingrid-Alexandra looks so grown-up, and what a sweet smile. The Danish foursome are adorable, as always.

Estelle looks adorable in her smocked dress and cardigan. Her hair is growing in nicely.

Leonore is so adorable! She looks peaceful in her mother's arms. Estelle is cute too, although I now think she has some competition with her little cousin. ;) Savannah and Isla are also sweet. Savannah reminds me a lot of Lady Louise.

Princess Leonore is realy adorable, like her mother, cant wait for the christening!

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth using The Royals Community mobile app

Christian and Isabella look so lovely, and grown-up.

Estelle is such cutie, so lovely

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth using The Royals Community mobile app

Lenore is so cute and behaved very well during her big day. Estelle is equally as cute and I love that she is wearing a dress previously worn by Princess Victoria.

So stinkin cute! And I bet she's a fun handful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom