Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two newborn princesses - Leonore of Sweden, Zita of Bourbon Parma!
They are born one day term :lol:
Both newborn baby girls are so lovely and must be turning pretty :flowers:

Leonore, and Mia are precious. Zita's picture won't show up for me.

Leonore is a very sweet baby, as is Zita. I particularly like the photo of Leonore and Silvia, she looks adorable and tiny there. And thank you Biri for posting that photo of a young Frederik and Joachim. Frederik looks a lot like Isabella, the resemblance between the two is very strong.

Also, baby Mia Grace Tindall is sooooo adorable ;)
she is reminds me mama Zara Phillips :lol:

Last edited:
Beautiful picture. Louise is a carbon copy oh her father, and Her Majesty. You can really see the resemblance in this photo. She's beautiful young lady. James is adorable, with his mischievous grin.

Louise resembles a lot to the Queen EII, her paternal grandmother.

What a love :wub:. This child is simply beautiful, with a very intelligent expression.

I think Victoria and Daniel are doing a great job with Estelle, making the press and ceremony an everyday part of her life, something that is just there, because it always will be, so it isn't something to worry about or freak out about, its just her normal life.
She is a DOLL!! So intelligent, I love her expressions!!

Louise and James are very sweet children, and I reckon that James will be quite handsome when he grows up. I love Louise's smile.

Princess Zein is adorable as well. I love her eyes.

Estelle is so precious, that was defiantly a cuteness overload! She looks so grown up now, and I love how she looked so curious in all the photos, as if she wanted to know what was going on.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Louise and James are very sweet and the photos of them riding on their ponies were lovely. Thank you Biri for posting the photo of Princess Mary's children, I hadn't seen it before.

Savannah and Isla Phillips at the Gatcombe Horse Trials:

One ~ Two ~ Three

The young man leading James does not look overly thrilled with the job. I'm guessing he's a groom in the queen's stables.

George is such a munchkin, those cheeks are perfection - baby cheeks are my kryptonite. Everyone says that George and Lupo look at each other, but to me it looks like Lupo stares right past George (he looks quite petrified, I wonder if he has a happy, crawling baby following him endlessly sometimes).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom