Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ever adorable Viscount Severn at Ascot, 21/12/2012.

James (Thanks to MagMil for this image, we could not get a full version of the image. Anyone a member of RexFeatures?!) James 2

I love his little smart coat, it's very cute.

Amalia is so cute and so TINY then.

What a ham :D! I love the coat. He looks so dapper.

Estelle looks very much like Victoria as a child in these photos. The bow in her little wisp of hair cracks me up!

Estelle is such an adorable child :wub:
I think I can begin to see much more of Victoria in her, though she's still resembling Daniel a lot.

Estelle looks like a living doll. Absolutely adorable. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Estelle, so lovely in her red dress. She has a beautiful open smile.And James absolutely adorable in his classical English-style overcoat.

Oh my goodness, those are adorable screencaptures. Estelle's cheeky little smile is adorable!

Absolutely precious :wub:. Estelle is such a beautiful babby. Her smile needs no description, as it speaks for itself.

She looks like Victoria in those pictures! She is just too cute!!

What a lovely, happy toddler! I especially like the photos of Savannah and Catherine. Thanks for posting! :flowers:

Also, isn't Savannah such a pretty name?
This is a lovely name! as well as Isla, her little sister!

Her pictures with Kate are my favourite too:flowers: the best!

Did anyone else see her towards the end of The Diamond Queen? Where she's in her highchair happily munching on her Cheerios? Both Mom and I got a good giggle over that.

You know, I've never seen a picture of her where she's not happy. Most little ones get grumpy at times, but I've never seen it w/Savannah. Although I'm sure she does get like that, but she just seems to be such a happy and bubbly little girl.

My all time favourite picture of her BTW, is that one from the Gatcombe Trials where she's completely and totally enjoying her ice cream cone and all you can see is of those gorgeous blue eyes of hers over the top. It was the picture on my iPod for a long time after it first came out. :)

hkittybaby said:
This is a lovely name! as well as Isla, her little sister!

Her pictures with Kate are my favourite too:flowers: the best!

Yes, Isla is a beautiful name- it's my favourite, along with Scarlett and Eloise. (Sorry moderators for being off topic! ;) )

Last edited:
Savannah is so precious. I love her blond hair, blue eyes and delightful smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom