Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
James, Viscount Severn is a really cute royal child. He has a delightful natural way of being hiimself and I hope one day he gets to meet and play with Isabella. That would be a riot!!!

HAHAHA!! Can you imagine?:flowers:

James, Viscount Severn is a really cute royal child. He has a delightful natural way of being hiimself and I hope one day he gets to meet and play with Isabella. That would be a riot!!!

Can you imagine how cute that would be? I hoped it would happen at the Olympic's but sadly not. James and Isabella are a right pair, they would be adorable to see play together. James appears to be delightful and I really hope he goes to church this year for Christmas. To see him and Louise walk together would be too cute.

Carminha Stalker said:

I can just imagine. They would bounce off of each other. Maybe one day...

Molly2101 said:
Can you imagine how cute that would be? I hoped it would happen at the Olympic's but sadly not. James and Isabella are a right pair, they would be adorable to see play together. James appears to be delightful and I really hope he goes to church this year for Christmas. To see him and Louise walk together would be too cute.

I'd love to see the Wessex kids at church on Christmas Day. They would charm the crowd rather fast.

The two little sons of Prince Louis and Princess Tessy of Luxembourg are so delicious they almost look edible! :p

I was watching the eldest-5 year old Prince Gabriel- perform his pageboy duties a few weeks ago at his Uncle Guillaume's grand wedding to Countess Stephanie de Lannoy and he was such a cutie in his little Mozart costume, dragging Lancelot(Stephanie's small nephew) around by the hand, pointing at the TV cameras, waving to the crowds and giving Lance a big kiss outside on the Cathedral steps as if HE was the groom!

I was in stitches from laughing! :lol:

Yes, that would be a special day when these two little imps (James and Isabella) would meet and play.They´re Mr.& Mrs Personality, for sure!
The two sons of Prince Gabriel are real cuties as well.

Carminha Stalker said:
Yes, that would be a special day when these two little imps (James and Isabella) would meet and play.They´re Mr.& Mrs Personality, for sure!

I agree, that would be a precious moment. I think they'd get on well with each other. Wouldn't it be cute if a picnic could be arranged at Buckingham Palace for all the European royal children so they could all meet each other?

It would be a great idea and I think all the children would have lots of fun. As well as a way to know each other better.

^yes i agree too. i once thought when Princess Elisabeth turned 10, they would all gather for a party, seems i was wrong at the time.

Christian, Amalia and Ingrid Alexandra all know each othe (Victoria's wedding) and Leonor and Sofia know Amalia, Alexia and Ariane (Letizia went to visit Maxima when she turned 40), for the ones we know of course, im sure they pay private visits themselves from time to time.

Those are hysterical :ROFLMAO:. That one is a character.

Estelle is such a beautiful little child and all the facial expressions she makes are the best things. I'm sure she's gonna be a lot of fun growing up.

Estelle is surely getting prettier and prettier as she grows up. She has great facial expressions and her eyes are amazingly alert to all things around.

Estelle is so cute. I think she has inherited her mom's beautiful eyes as I believe that Victoria has the most amazingly beautiful eyes from all the crown princesses.

Estelle is such beautiful! Love her the facial expressions

Estelle is adorable. The image of her in the leaves is my favourite set of images of her, she is too cute and I bet her laugh is lovely. I am unsure who she resembles most, but I think she may have Daniel's nose.

Estelle is adorable. The image of her in the leaves is my favourite set of images of her, she is too cute and I bet her laugh is lovely. I am unsure who she resembles most, but I think she may have Daniel's nose.

She really is one of the cutest tots I have ever seen!:)

Spanish infantas are so beautiful! Especialy Leonor getting prettier and prettier as she grows up.

I love the expression on Josephine's face here! I also love this one with her mother and sister. Her arms are also chubby! ;)

I love the expression on Josephine's face here! I also love this one with her mother and sister. Her arms are also chubby! ;)

i think in the first one, that Josephine is not a fan of the snow ;)
the second picture is just priceless, a mother and her two daughters....Isabella's look toward her sister is sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom