Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree, she is very pretty. But I will still stand behind my first statement :). To me Leonor and Sofia are the most beautiful.
It may be the type they are, very delicate and sweet, which makes them even prettier IMO.

both Arrieta and Ana Maria are very grogeous, more grogeous than their cousin Maria-Olympia (i know some find her beautiful, but no matter what i see in the pictures i cant, although she has a nice slim body and height, she has a horrible hair [and is even worse since she dyed more blonde] and has a horse mouth. quite surprising because all of her younger brothers are beautiful)

their brother Carlos is also very cute, i think he will be really handsome. Amelia is not pretty, but she's cute!

Princess Haya bint al Hamzah and Princess Lalla Khadija are a very cute but beautiful girls too.
one of Princess Astrid boys is very handsome, cant remenber his name (Joachim or Amadeo?). its the one that went to the Luxembourg wedding.
Prince Abdul Muntaqim and his little sister Princess Muneraah Madhul are the most beautiful asian royal children.
the Urdangarin boys are all really handsome and beautiful as well, but i dont find Irene that pretty IMO.
Princess Alexia is another beauty girl out there, but i rather have Ariane as my daughter, because she's such a cutie and a funny kid, just like Isabella!
Marius, though not really royalty, he's breathtaking already!

Last edited:
both Arrieta and Ana Maria are very grogeous, more grogeous than their cousin Maria-Olympia (i know some find her beautiful, but no matter what i see in the pictures i cant, although she has a nice slim body and height, she has a horrible hair [and is even worse since she dyed more blonde] and has quite an ugly face with a horse mouth. quite surprising because all of her younger brothers are beautiful)

their brother Carlos is also very cute, i think he will be really handsome. Amelia is not pretty, but she's cute!

Princess Haya bint al Hamzah and Princess Lalla Khadija are a very cute but beautiful girls too.
one of Princess Astrid boys is very handsome, cant remenber his name (Joachim or Amadeo?). its the one that went to the Luxembourg wedding.
Prince Abdul Muntaqim and his little sister Princess Muneraah Madhul are the most beautiful asian royal children.
the Urdangarin boys are all really handsome and beautiful as well, but i dont find Irene that pretty IMO.
Princess Alexia is another beauty girl out there, but i rather have Ariane as my daughter, because she's such a cutie and a funny kid, just like Isabella!
Marius, though not really royalty, he's breathtaking already!

Really?! I know we all have the right to voice our opinions. But do you really
feel good calling a child ugly? To me that just unnecessarily mean.

wait a sec...i didnt call a child ugly, Amelia is not pretty but she's not ugly either, she's just average.
Maria-Olympia is not a child anymore, she's a teenager.

as we can say a child is beautiful, the same goes if a child is ugly. even now, i cant understand why i cant call some kid ugly if he/she is really ugly IMO. of course im not going to tell in the parents/child face, because thats mean and stupid, but here? as if they will ever read this forum...

Really?! I know we all have the right to voice our opinions. But do you really
feel good calling a child ugly? To me that just unnecessarily mean.

I don't think it's mean. What if the child / teenager / adult IS really ugly? We are allowed to say that someone is pretty / beautifl / average, but why we are not allowed to say that someone is ugly if it's the fact? It's the same, in both cases we are just stating our opinions. Why is that mean?
Besides, I think that saying someting here is way different than saying something in someone's face. Those peoplke don't read this anyway.

What would you call someone ugly? Do you think a different word should be used? But then, why? Will it change the fact?

Just wondering out "loud"... Don't mean anyting bad.

I don't think it's mean. What if the child / teenager / adult IS really ugly? We are allowed to say that someone is pretty / beautifl / average, but why we are not allowed to say that someone is ugly if it's the fact? It's the same, in both cases we are just stating our opinions. Why is that mean?
Besides, I think that saying someting here is way different than saying something in someone's face. Those peoplke don't read this anyway.

What would you call someone ugly? Do you think a different word should be used? But then, why? Will it change the fact?

Just wondering out "loud"... Don't mean anyting bad.

I don't call people ugly. I think looks are subjective and someone's ugly is someone else's pretty. But I get where you're heading. I know ,everyone has a right to say what they want. But I just think there's a line you don't cross when it comes to children (and I do think teenagers are still children). Also, none of us knows for certain who's lurking on this forum. My rule of thumb is I don't saying anonymously that I wouldn't say to someone face. I don't want this to be a big long discussion so I'll beg off. We'll have to agree to disagree

Last edited:
wow, that's a really different take on a forum from mine... i will only post on a public forum what i would feel comfortable of saying to a person's face...
And so no i would never call someone ugly, because that's unnecessary negative and i think there's already too much negativity in the world (imo obviously)

(i rarely find someone ugly though...there are pretty people, plain people etc etc, but really ugly? couldn't tell you the last time i thought that about someone :) )

wow, that's a really different take on a forum from mine... i will only post on a public forum what i would feel comfortable of saying to a person's face...
And so no i would never call someone ugly, because that's unnecessary negative and i think there's already too much negativity in the world (imo obviously)

(i rarely find someone ugly though...there are pretty people, plain people etc etc, but really ugly? couldn't tell you the last time i thought that about someone :) )

BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER. Everyone is different - thank God - and it is interesting to study history and see what was considered "beautiful" at the time. For example, I am struck when looking at women from the 1920's - 1930's - they are full figured, but that was considered attractive (I like full figures!!). Also, I think the Queen Mum was beautiful, not due to her "looks", but her spirit. I love her and think she is beautiful. Just my 2 cents!:flowers:

I don't call people ugly. I think looks are subjective and someone's ugly is someone else's pretty. But I get where you're heading. I know ,everyone has a right to say what they want. But I just think there's a line you don't cross when it comes to children (and I do think teenagers are still children). Also, none of us knows for certain who's lurking on this forum. My rule of thumb is I don't saying anonymously that I wouldn't say to someone face. I don't want this to be a big long discussion so I'll beg off. We'll have to agree to disagree

Again, I was just wondering out loud, saying openly my thoughts and reflections. I cannot think of a time I called anyone (be it a child, a teenager or an adult) ugly. I generally don't find people ugly. Some are prettier, some are less, some are true beauty (to me, of course), some average. And then there are people that look different. But they may be of a pretty or even beauty to someone else. That's all. Mind you I am talking about regular people. I do not, never ever, think any of that way of someone ill or disfigured. Just to make it clear.
I know it may sound weird now, but it's so hard to explain something clearly in writing. Anyway, I hope you get what I meant.

So what you are saying we should not call anyone pretty or ugly because either is subjective? Or did I get it wrong?

This picture of Queen Elizabeth with Lady Louise and the Viscount Severn has always been my favourite picture:

Image Upper.com - View Photo

James, Viscount Severn and the Countess of Wessex at the Royal Windsor Horse Show this year:

Peter Philips, Margarita Armstrong- Jones and Prince William at Sandringham:

Felipe, Letizia with the little Infantas Leonor and Sofia:

What wonderful photos!!! Thank you!!!:flowers:
I love pics of Her Majesty on horseback, she looks cute!

Again, I was just wondering out loud, saying openly my thoughts and reflections. I cannot think of a time I called anyone (be it a child, a teenager or an adult) ugly. I generally don't find people ugly. Some are prettier, some are less, some are true beauty (to me, of course), some average. And then there are people that look different. But they may be of a pretty or even beauty to someone else. That's all. Mind you I am talking about regular people. I do not, never ever, think any of that way of someone ill or disfigured. Just to make it clear.
I know it may sound weird now, but it's so hard to explain something clearly in writing. Anyway, I hope you get what I meant.

So what you are saying we should not call anyone pretty or ugly because either is subjective? Or did I get it wrong?

I agree people looks are subjective but I can only say what I do. I just had a reaction to such negativity directed at a child. I don't want overrun this thread with this discussion so I'll bow out.

I think that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but of course there are children who are really breathtakingly beautiful as there are some who are not in the same category, but I´d never call any ugly.
For me, Arrieta is the pretiest royal child. Leonor and Sofia are beautiful as well but so is Ana Maria, so is Felix of Denmark and Gabriel of Belgium.There are other royal children whom I think are gorgeous such as the Urdangarin children, Carlos and Amelia Morales, the two cuties from Norway, Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre and Alexia of Holland. This is just a sample. I could go on and on about many other children. Maria Olympia is a teenager going through that awkward phase kids go through. Lets wait a few years to see how she turns out. Her brothers are very handsome.

I agree people looks are subjective but I can only say what I do. I just had a reaction to such negativity directed at a child. I don't want overrun this thread with this discussion so I'll bow out.

I understand, you are absolutely correct. I apologize for the off topic, but guess had to let out my questions and doubts.
Thank you for your great answers. Nice to hear from someone with good points and no arguments :flowers:.

Back on the subject now, promise :).

I think Felix is extremely handsome.

I understand, you are absolutely correct. I apologize for the off topic, but guess had to let out my questions and doubts.
Thank you for your great answers. Nice to hear from someone with good points and no arguments :flowers:.

This is why I love it here - people allow opinions, without getting nasty, unlike other websites. It is nice to hear differing opinions without it getting really u:)npleasant!

Both Nikolai and Felix are gorgeous young men. They're going to be heart stoppers when they start dating.

This picture of Queen Elizabeth with Lady Louise and the Viscount Severn has always been my favourite picture:

James, Viscount Severn and the Countess of Wessex at the Royal Windsor Horse Show this year:

Peter Philips, Margarita Armstrong- Jones and Prince William at Sandringham:

Felipe, Letizia with the little Infantas Leonor and Sofia:

:previous:
Great pictures :flowers::flowers::flowers:
very cutie royal children :flowers:

why should it be negative if a person/child is ugly? my cousin is not beautiful at all but i really like him and his personality is the best, his inner self screams beauty itself.
looks are subjective i agree, if someone is ugly doesnt mean he/she acts like one, such as the same as beautiful people, some are really grogeous but are really jerks inside.
so what i mean is that some people should not take it too seariously when it comes to call someone ugly or beautiful on his/her looks. Maria-Olympia is ugly in my eyes (and beautiful in other people eyes) but she might have a beautiful innerself, so as i dont know her personality, i just write my opinions here based on the looks outside.

but either way, i always loved this site and still does, its nice to share everybody opinion on some subject without hurting somebody.
but it'll be better to be on-topic before some mod gets angry from going off-topic^^

Last edited:
why should it be negative if a person/child is ugly? my cousin is not beautiful at all but i really like him and his personality is the best, his inner self screams beauty itself.
looks are subjective i agree, if someone is ugly doesnt mean he/she acts like one, such as the same as beautiful people, some are really grogeous but are really jerks inside.
so what i mean is that some people should not take it too seariously when it comes to call someone ugly or beautiful on his/her looks. Maria-Olympia is ugly in my eyes (and beautiful in other people eyes) but she might have a beautiful innerself, so as i dont know her personality, i just write my opinions here based on the looks outside.

but either way, i always loved this site and still does, its nice to share everybody opinion on some subject without hurting somebody.
but it'll be better to be on-topic before some mod gets angry from going off-topic^^

i don't care if they will throw me of the board this but
in my opinion
under the pretence of 'freedom of speech' and 'sharing opinions'
to call a person ugly
is a very disrespectful thing to do
(my english is too bad to express how horrified i am by this post)

to call a person ugly
is a very disrespectful thing to do

I agree, even though this is a public forum which is meant for debating, it is a fairly harsh thing calling a child (which Maria-Olympia is, she's sixteen and not legal yet) ugly. Hell, calling anyone ugly is a harsh thing, those are opinions best kept for yourself.

Little Viscount Severn is such a cutie, I adore his dimples he got from his mother. He looks like he is a right little monkey, and I put him with Isabella in the same category of "not afraid to act like a child" in public. I wish they could meet! Leonor and Sofia are beautiful little girls, particularly Leonor - she has stunning eyes.

I agree, even though this is a public forum which is meant for debating, it is a fairly harsh thing calling a child (which Maria-Olympia is, she's sixteen and not legal yet) ugly. Hell, calling anyone ugly is a harsh thing, those are opinions best kept for yourself.
i guess we have diferent opinions.;) i dont find it disrespectful, because 1# Freedom of Speech, 2# Im not saying in the face of the person itself. Please respect the other person's opinion, and in the first place, i said it without harm (and i didnt said the word ugly out-loud before someone made an estament saying that i did) and this caused an endless discusion on this matter.

lets move on without hurting each other's feelings...

Savannah is such a cutie too, each time i see pics of her, i would like to eat her up^^

Last edited:
Little Viscount Severn is such a cutie, I adore his dimples he got from his mother. He looks like he is a right little monkey, and I put him with Isabella in the same category of "not afraid to act like a child" in public. I wish they could meet!

I couldn't agree with you more. Hopefully, when Frederik and Sophie were seated next to each other at one of the dinners at the Luxembourgish wedding, they decided to arrange a playdate for their children (long-shot, but honestly, how great would it be?) :ROFLMAO:

i guess we have diferent opinions.;) i dont find it disrespectful, because 1# Freedom of Speech, 2# Im not saying in the face of the person itself. Please respect the other person's opinion, and in the first place, i said it without harm (and i didnt said the word ugly out-loud before someone made an estament saying that i did) and this caused an endless discusion on this matter.

Freedom of speech doesn't make it less disrespectful. I could go out on the street and yell "Tom is a douche!" and I would have the liberty to do so but it wouldn't make me less rude and disrespectful to say that about Tom (whoever he is). But obviously I respect your opinion, we're all entitled to one, I was just stating mine too.

Last edited:
Everyone has the right to their opinions, but I believe they should use the art of diplomacy when expressing those opinions.

I don't think I have ever seen an ugly child. All children are attractive, maybe not in a conventional way, but it doesn't mean that they're unattractive.

i never knew that saying that Maria-Olympia wasnt pretty in my eyes would take this by storm. ok, maybe i was too straightforward when said she had a horse's mouth, i take that back, but i cant find her pretty at all, sorry i cant lie to myself...and if you're hurt about calling someone 'ugly', ill be careful next time and say she/he is not the most beautiful out there.
so please, dont take it so seariously next time, in this cruel world there are things worse than calling someone ugly.

Last edited:
James, Viscount Severn is a really cute royal child. He has a delightful natural way of being hiimself and I hope one day he gets to meet and play with Isabella. That would be a riot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom