Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All eight kids are really cute.
I have to say Prince Joachim has got one of the most good-looking families I've ever seen; I love, love this picture of Princes Nikolai, Felix and Henrik. And the little Princess is adorable; it looked like she dozed through the whole thing. :)

Nikolai and Felix are gorgeous - a few more years and they'd be breaking hearts.

Leonor and Sofia are my "nenas". They are both stunning looking and wonderfully behaved. Leonor specially, being only 6 y.o., has always had an amazing poise - she's already a queen in the making.

Last edited:
i miss these royal children birth weights and lenghts, i wonder if someone here knows them (in europe numbers):
Prince Gabriel of Belgium
Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway
Prince Sverre Magnus of Norway
Princess Catharina-Amalia of The Netherlands
Princess Alexia of The Netherlands

i miss these royal children birth weights and lenghts, i wonder if someone here knows them (in europe numbers):
Prince Gabriel of Belgium
Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway
Prince Sverre Magnus of Norway
Princess Catharina-Amalia of The Netherlands
Princess Alexia of The Netherlands

- Prince Gabriel weighted 4000 grams and was 52 cm long.
- Princess Ingrid Alexandra weighed 3686 grams and was 51 cm long.
- Prince Sverre Magnus weighted 3994 grams and was 52 cm long.
- Princess Catharina-Amalia weighted 3310 grams and was 52 cm long.
- Princess Alexia weighted 3490 grams and was 50 cm long .

thank you!!!
from what i can see and from the ones i know, the biggest and heaviest baby girl was Princess Ariane with 4.13kg and 52cm. and for boy is Prince Gabriel!

Oooh Sooo Nice Pictures , Little Prince Henrik Looks Adorable , So Warm Pics , Thank you for Posting dbarn67 .

have some of the royal girls got their ears pierced? i think i didnt saw so far earrings on Eisabeth, Eleonore, Amalia, Alexia, Ariane, Leonor, Ingrid, Lady Louise, etc...

Well, apart from Amalia & Elizabeth perhaps, all the girls are a bit young for earrings.
Customs in different countries of course vary, but as far as I know, it is not the custom to pierce the ears at such a young age in the European countries.

Ingrid Alexandra is so pretty. And she has this handsome little brother called Sverre
Magnus. I loved the photos and the dog is so simpático!

Little Athena is precious. :wub:
I'm probably repeating, but Prince Joachim has one really good-looking family; the kids are just gorgeous, and Joachim and Marie aren't too bad either. :)

Last edited:
Little Athena is precious. :wub:
I'm probably repeating myself, but Prince Joachim has one of the most good-looking families out there; all 4 kids are just gorgeous, and Joachim and Marie aren't too bad either. :)
:previous:All his sons are very handsome boys, they will break a lot of girls hearts in the future. Unfortunately I'll be old enough :sad::D

:previous:All his sons are very handsome boys, they will break a lot of girls hearts in the future. Unfortunately I'll be old enough :sad::D
I agree with you , My little daugther already she has the eyes on them, she said they all are so cute!!!!! certenly they will brake a lot of hearts!!!!!

Athena is a gorgeous baby, and her brothers are certainly very handsome boys.

I love the photo with Athena & all of her brothers. What a beautiful family!!!

Estelle is absolutely precious in her christening gown.

Facebook

Last edited:
have some of the royal girls got their ears pierced? i think i didnt saw so far earrings on Eisabeth, Eleonore, Amalia, Alexia, Ariane, Leonor, Ingrid, Lady Louise, etc...

Lady Louise has not got her ears pierced.

Estelle is such a cutie, she has such an adorable button nose. Athena is beautiful, I LOVE her name.

The Wessex children attended The Royal Windsor Horse Show with their mother, Sophie. Viscount Severn is just too adorable. Lady Louise has her cute flat cap on again this year, and she is LOVING her ice cream. She is so like her father and grand mother, it's scary.

Lady Louise + Lady Louise + James Viscount Severn + James Viscount Severn

Last edited:
Louise and James are such adorable children, Louise is a little copy of HM and James is so cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom