Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it is fair to claim which royal little girl is the cutest, as there are also several criteria for defining what cute means. IMO, cuteness is something also relatable to personality.

The Danish kids are so lovely to look at. Christian and Isabella are growing up so fast! Such a poised young gentleman and an exuberant young lady. Vince t and Josephine are adorable.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous: I had to laugh, that bag looks so big and so heavy. A good illustration that all things are relative because forgive me if I'm wrong, it's just Grandma's everyday handbag.

Loving grandma and great-grandma:

http://41.media.tumblr.com/d194442c329bdaca654d05c5ceb53929/tumblr_o5yar9ihON1rj9bulo1_1280.jpg

From left to right: James, Mia, Louise, Charlotte, Savannah, George and Isla.

Wishes do come true sometime. So many were hoping for something like this, but considering the BrRF don't release pictures like this these days, those hopes from the posts I read around here were not high. I was one of them too just based on the last few years when it comes to Family Pictures like this.

So happy to see this lovely surprise of a gorgeous Portrait of Her Majesty w/her two youngest Grandchildren and all the Great Grandchildren. Been awhile since I've seen Savannah and Isla, and if you're like us and follow the Royals, then there's no mistake of who Daddy is when you look at that young lady on the right. Just WOW!!

And I thought CP Frederick and Isabella were close resemblance wise. :)

Dad loved Mia w/Great Granny's purse. After he stopped chuckling, he said "Now there is a young lady about to go shopping and knows what she's buying too from the look on her face."

:D

Louise has really shot up these past couple of years. She's turning into a beautiful young lady. :)

Just the entire picture has me doing both of these...:) and Sigh!!

Mia looks like she is powerlifting that handbag just like Daddy Mike would.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Wishes do come true sometime. So many were hoping for something like this, but considering the BrRF don't release pictures like this these days, those hopes from the posts I read around here were not high. I was one of them too just based on the last few years when it comes to Family Pictures like this.

So happy to see this lovely surprise of a gorgeous Portrait of Her Majesty w/her two youngest Grandchildren and all the Great Grandchildren. Been awhile since I've seen Savannah and Isla, and if you're like us and follow the Royals, then there's no mistake of who Daddy is when you look at that young lady on the right. Just WOW!!

And I thought CP Frederick and Isabella were close resemblance wise. :)

Dad loved Mia w/Great Granny's purse. After he stopped chuckling, he said "Now there is a young lady about to go shopping and knows what she's buying too from the look on her face."

:D

Louise has really shot up these past couple of years. She's turning into a beautiful young lady. :)

Just the entire picture has me doing both of these...:) and Sigh!!

Isla is the image of Peter. I have always thought this whereas Savannah looks like Autumn.

I LOVED this photo and so happy to see the Wessex children included. Louise looks so grown up with her younger relatives. One of my favourite parts is the fact that both boys aren't smiling! They're also very outnumbered!

I think the Wessex children were added to this as I hope there might be a family photo taken at the dinner at Windsor this evening which they wouldn't be in.

I would still have preferred one of the Queen with all her grandchildren...

Princess Isabella of Denmark:

Les 9 ans d'Isabella de Danemark - Noblesse & Royautés

Princess Milena & Antonia of Montenegro and their cousin Nicolai Martynov with their respective parents and grandpa:

http://www.noblesseetroyautes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Family1names.jpg

Isabella is a beautiful little girl, those photos were very sweet and probably one of my favourite birthday photos of her.

It's nice to see a photo of the Montenegro RF as I haven't seen one for some time. Princesses Milena and Antonia are really cute (and I love the sound of their names together as well!).

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful pic. Stella is adorable and her sister is sure to be. Bit surprised that Magdalena is already baptized (assume the is a baptismal gown). Even for catholics that seems a bit early.

Magdalena has just turned two months, there is no rule on which stage of file a child should be baptized.

Crown Princess Catharina-Amalia of the Netherlands:

Amalia des Pays-Bas : la spontanéité d'une princesse héritière - Noblesse & Royautés

You can really see the beautiful young lady Amalia is becoming, she no longer looks like a young girl.
It is interesting how each girl looks the same but different, Amalia looks like Princess Beatrix, Alexia looks like Queen Maxima and Ariane looks like King Willem-Alexander :flowers:

:previous: Little Jigme is super adorable! I would love to squeeze those little chubby cheeks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom