Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know that is sadly. She was with the Phillips family last year at the same event as well. Perhaps a family friend?

:previous: Great pictures, Molly. Who is the woman holding Isla?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I don't know that is sadly. She was with the Phillips family last year at the same event as well. Perhaps a family friend?

I believe that is Stephanie Philips, Zara and Peter's 18 year old half sister.

I believe so too. She was in Zara's wedding and was at this event last year. Maybe Stephanie is going to university in England. Wasn't she raised in Australia? Or am I thinking of the daughter that Captain Phillips refuses to have anything to do with?

Ahh! I completely forgot about her. Thank you!

:previous: Either that, or she's daring a grown-up to come, and stop her from the dangerous exploration :D. Ms. Mia is wearing an expression of determination. Oh, there's nothing like a feisty toddler to add some adventure to one's day :lol:.

Mia is absolutely a cutie with a lot of personality it seems... LOL I wish she could stay away from that! It's dangerous!

Oh my goodness, Mia is just the cutest. She's just so adorably chubby and yet, yep, she's definitely got that mischievous twinkle in her eye. I love it (just as long as she stays out of harm's way!)

:previous: Either that, or she's daring a grown-up to come, and stop her from the dangerous exploration :D. Ms. Mia is wearing an expression of determination. Oh, there's nothing like a feisty toddler to add some adventure to one's day :lol:.

I love it! ( Mind you because no one got hurt!) But that's priceless!:lol:
Second- If anyone knows that it's you... ;) :lol:

Captain Phillips called Mia's mom the "wild child" so we may guess who Mia is taking after.

Oh, safety is always the top priority when it comes to younger kids, and yes, having worked with kids from the age of sixteen on, I can tell you the best experience I had always involved the nursery-aged crowd.

Last edited:
? Are you saying that you worked with kids from the time you were six? Kids who were six to sixteen? I know you've' worked with kids who were much younger.

? Are you saying that you worked with kids from the time you were six? Kids who were six to sixteen? I know you've' worked with kids who were much younger.

Thank you for pointing that out. I fixed the issue.

The Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor was with her mother today to watch the England Hockey team, whom Sophie is Patron of, play in their EuroHockey2015 final.

Lady Louise + 2 + 3

The Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor was with her mother today to watch the England Hockey team, whom Sophie is Patron of, play in their EuroHockey2015 final.

Lady Louise + 2 + 3

Thank you for sharing these. Louise is such a lovely young lady. I love her smile. Who is the person next to her, with blue circles on her sweater/wrap? She looks to be a few years older than Louise.

Louise is the perfect mixture of her Mum and her Granny!

Thank you for sharing these. Louise is such a lovely young lady. I love her smile. Who is the person next to her, with blue circles on her sweater/wrap? She looks to be a few years older than Louise.

The girl is Amelia Etherington who is Sophie's goddaughter. Her mum who was next to Amelia, Lady Alexandra Etherington, is Louise's godmother. Alexandra is the Duke of Fife's eldest daughter. Alexandra grandmother was Princess Maud, a grandchild of Edward VII through The Princess Louise.

Last edited:
The girl is Amelia Etherington who is Sophie's goddaughter. Her mum who was next to Amelia, Lady Alexandra Etherington, is Louise's godmother. Alexandra is the Duke of Fife's eldest daughter. Alexandra grandmother was Princess Maud, a grandchild of Edward VII through The Princess Louise.

Thank you, Molly :flowers:.

What a lovely surprise that Sophie brought her children along with her!

Great pictures, Molly! Thank you for sharing :flowers:. James looks so dapper in his jacket :D.

:previous: I'd originally posted the same photo from the same link in their thread in the Iranian subforum. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom