Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Yes, they are. Such an adorable and expressive child... I love that they often release photos :flowers:

Another lovely set of photos! Estelle is a sweetie.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Estelle is such a darling girl!! She always looks so happy - Victoria and Daniel must be doing something right!?

:previous: They were absolutely cute; especially Jacques who looked for his sister, but she seemed to not care at all:D

Darling little cue balls! They seem so bright and alert and very healthy. Who were the ladies holding them?

these two have easily become top of my "most cute royal babies". i'm in love, they are absolutely adorable. i can totally understand why charlene is beaming when she sees them!

I am so looking forward to see them again and again and again....

She is so beautiful! But nothing strange, after such parents...

The Windsor girls being very cute today and playing together at the Royal Windsor Horse Show, courtesy of the Daily Mail:

Louise, Savannah and Isla + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5

So nice to see them all playing together and I imagine this is what happens at Easter as Louise and James are much closer in age to their second cousins. This is the sort of thing you saw with the older 6 Windsor cousins as the Wessex kids are much younger than their cousins.

Thanks Molly 2101. They look like they're having so much fun!

Such wonderful pictures of the girls :wub:

Louise looks just like her grandmother when she was younger. It's amazing.

Louise is growing up! Look at her shape! Lovely pictures as well as fun and warm. Love it

Such lovely pictures! Louise, and her little cousins are having a lot of fun playing.

Goodness has Lady Louise had a growth spurt or what?! :ohmy:She looks to be as tall as her mother now. The last time I noticed her she was a child wearing Mary Janes.

She is lovely though, and I agree that her resemblance to QEII as a young girl is uncanny.

Love that the girls have matching dresses and coats.leonore has that worried look because of the way she knits her brow, very cute.

The Windsor girls being very cute today and playing together at the Royal Windsor Horse Show, courtesy of the Daily Mail:

Louise, Savannah and Isla + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5

So nice to see them all playing together and I imagine this is what happens at Easter as Louise and James are much closer in age to their second cousins. This is the sort of thing you saw with the older 6 Windsor cousins as the Wessex kids are much younger than their cousins.
Thank you for the wonderful pictures, I love the way Lady Louise is dressed, very age appropriate, I think she has a lot of the look of her mother too!

Estelle and Leonore are precious. James is a handsome little dude, and Desiree is a little munchkin.

Amelia is very, very cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom