Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dutch princesses are lovely, and Estelle is absolutely adorable.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

My goodness! Those Dutch girls are growing up into lovely young ladies!

And Estelle - she's adorable as always!

ohhhh such a cutie! my favourite royal photo of the year!

Ohhh What a lovely and happy child Estelle is!!! It melts my heart.

The AAA Team are growing up so nicely. Alexia is such a beauty, is it me or is she even more beautiful now? I LOVE those freackles. I don't like Ariane with that long hair, I think shorter hair suits her most.

Is it just me, or does Amalia closely resemble her father, Alexia looks like her mother, and Ariane looks like Princess Beatrix? They look like sweet girls, and suddenly look rather 'teenish'.

Is it just me, or does Amalia closely resemble her father, Alexia looks like her mother, and Ariane looks like Princess Beatrix? They look like sweet girls, and suddenly look rather 'teenish'.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the pictures!

Such cute pictures from the AA girls. Amalia has lot her baby fat and has a slimmer face.Pretty Alexia and Ariane. As for Estelle she is one of my favourites. She is such a happy and charismatic little girl.

The A- girls are very pretty! Ariane is the one who has been really changing her features... Estelle is cute as always...

Estelle makes me melt every time I see a photo of her. She's so charming and seems to be a happy little girl who is full of life. Here are the other photos of her that have been newly released:

Estelle with Victoria and Daniel ~ Estelle with Victoria and Carl Gustaf

The AAA's are sweet too, Amalia and Ariane have grown up so much and Alexia is very pretty. I think Amalia looks like WA, whereas Alexia looks like Maxima and Ariane is a mixture of both her parents.

I love the one with her and Mummy and Morfar. Trying to remember my Swedish!
She just looks so happy, and so loving of them both! Morfar looks really into the Grandpa thing- Estelle has got Morfar wrapped around her fingers! And she adores Mummy! Mummy adores her, and the bird on V. head is so funny! LOL!

Isabella is indeed a sweet little girl and it seems that she has a lively and outgoing personality, which is adorable. It's cute to see her out with friends - I wonder if they are school friends or the children of one of Mary or Frederik's friends.

Prince George is so adorable, as always. :wub: I love his cheeky expressions.

George is adorable. His facial expressions are quite cheeky indeed.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

George is a cutie and definitely looks like a Middleton!

Isabella is growing up very fast. She looks tall for 7.

Prince George is one very cute little boy, I see so much of William in him. Both William and Catherine are such great parents for it shows in his happy smiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom