Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved Josephine's expression after being called Ivalo too, it's as if she's thinking "they actually called me Ivalo". :lol: I also agree with you about the Danish CP Children being just like other children - I've always thought of the family as very down-to-earth and 'normal'.

that was a such a sweet moment :wub: mary&frederiks kids are such a delightful pleasure to watch and they all shined in week in greenland..what some happy natural kids :)

Hey didn't they use to be brunette? All the babies look like their dad

Thank you for the lovely pictures Lady Finn.
This beautiful princess just makes my day seem better, seeing her smile, she is always smiling and being a happy child....she and her parents are the very best royal family out there. How she has grown so much, and how smart she seems for one so young................:heart::in_love::heart:

Estelle is getting so BIG! Stop growing up now please, thanks.

James matching his Daddy Edward's suit today at National Paralympic Day.

Wessex Family

I also want James to stop growing up too.

:previous:Lady Louise is becoming one very pretty young lady and I bet in the future she will be a stunning woman. I want all the children to stop growing so fast, they are just adorable and so well behaved.

Little Estelle is so precious. I love how full of life and confident she seems to be. How she gave little waves during various parts of the photoshoot was too cute, and I loved how she spoke to Daniel and the press.

Louise and James are sweet too. Louise is growing to be quite pretty now, and she looks a lot like Queen Mary and HM. I don't think one could mistake her for not being a Windsor. James is adorable and looks so grown up in his little suit. It was adorable to see them wearing almost adult royals clothes (Louise's jacket reminds me of some of the ones Sophie and Anne have worn in the past).

Estelle is adorable, and looks to be quite comfortable with the attention she's receiving. She's a bit young to start school, but I have a feeling the fact that she's been out and about so much, her age is not an issue. She's probably more ready than some of the preschoolers I've worked with. Louise and James are looking so grown up. Love James' suit, and Louise is a very pretty young lady.

This little girl looks more and more like one of my students from last year. It's a little eerie. In any case, she's precious.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

What precious children in these pages.The Danish team is enchanting, Estelle is soooo lovely and so full of personality and I loved seeing James and Louise. Can´t get over how grown up she is!

Biri;1702620 Little Harry and his mum: [url said:
http://www.noblesseetroyautes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/maeunnamedsans-titre41.png[/url]

Never seen that one before- I love new to me photos. Love this. Love Diana's smile and Harry's facial expression.

Last edited:
Estelle and Leonore are absolutely precious. Love childhood pictures of Harry. He was a very handsome little boy.

That one of the little Swedish cousins...I'll just be over here melting into a puddle of goo from cuteness overload. Just...Sigh!! :)

Harry's just like me. Even when you see those baby pictures, you know who it is right away, just like w/me and mine. He was such an adorable little guy and that one of his First Day of School where he's looking up at William and the expression on his face...That is one of my favourite pictures of William and Harry. It just screams cute adorableness in so many ways!! :)

Estelle and Leonore are just adorable :wub:

I love the picture little prince Harry with his mum Diana. So heartwarming!

I also always love the picture William with his brother Harry :ROFLMAO:

The baby is gettin more and more handsome and I think he starts looking like Gad as well:flowers:. Where were these photos taken?

So many adorable royal children! :wub:

Estelle is just so precious, and that photo of her and Leonore melted my heart. I love how close they seem to be. I hope they continue to release photos of the two cousins together like this, they're a joy to see.

I always love looking at older photos of the children within the BRF, William and Harry were very sweet and I love the mischievous look Harry so often had on his face. :D

The older Pahlavi children are sweet too - it's always nice to see photos of them.

Raphael is a beautiful baby (he has definitely inherited the Grimaldi beauty, IMO). He has lovely eyes and seems to be quite playful, I love the top right photo of him laughing with Gad.

:previous: Thanks for posting, Biri. :flowers: Little Princess Zita-Clara and her cousin Alaïa-Maria are adorable. I love how Prince Jaime is holding his finger in Princess Zita-Clara's hand. I have to say though, little Alaïa-Maria doesn't look that impressed, as she looks a little cross to me. :D

:previous: Thanks for sharing, Biri. :flowers: It's nice to see Raphael again and I like how we see quite a lot of him. He is an adorable little one. It looks as if he is walking now as I spotted that he had reigns and his boots appear to be 'proper' walking boots and not pram shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom