Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How beautiful are these children:George is a cuddly adorable baby boy little Raphael seems cute and Estelle adorable as ever. I love her expression seeing the frog!

The first picture deserves a caption of 'I certainly hope you don't expect me to kiss this thing!' But on a more serious note, the pictures are precious. Estelle is adorable, and her facial expressions are absolutely precious.

Oh, these deserve to go into 'Caption This' thread. They're really amusing (and even though I love frogs, I agree with Estelle, the stuffed frog is the best :D).

Josephine and Vincent being adorably funny at todays photo session at Marselisborg

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Apr2014/PPE14041637.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Apr2014/PPE14041635.jpg

I think this duo has been taking lessons in funny facial expressions from older sister Isabella :D.

Estelle is adorable, as always. I love her cheeky little wave in the last photo. That was very sweet, and I like how Victoria brings Estelle to certain events. It would be great if all the CP couples could do this. The Twins are cute too, Josephine melts my heart and Vincent makes me smile. I can imagine that both of them will become heart breakers when they grow up.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

The first picture deserves a caption of 'I certainly hope you don't expect me to kiss this thing!' But on a more serious note, the pictures are precious. Estelle is adorable, and her facial expressions are absolutely precious.

Oh, these deserve to go into 'Caption This' thread. They're really amusing (and even though I love frogs, I agree with Estelle, the stuffed frog is the best :D).

I think this duo has been taking lessons in funny facial expressions from older sister Isabella :D.

Your post about Estelle made me smile. It defiantly looks like she's thinking something along those lines. And I agree with you on The Twins. Josephine reminded me a lot of Isabella in the photos of her being a little crazy with her brother. :lol:

Another little one who is always adorable - Prince George of Cambridge arriving in Sydney and leaving New Zealand:

One ~ Two ~ Three ~ Four ~ Five ~ Six

Last edited:
The Danish kids are beautiful, and look like a fun and happy bunch. George is absolutely precious. His chbbiness makes him so cuddle-worth, and don't get me started on those cheeks :wub:.

Sent from my SM-N900T using The Royals Community mobile app

Thanks Maggie, nice gif.

Vincent's smiling little gentle face and hands waving enthusiastic is adorable :wub: He is so enthusiastic that he continues to wave even when he turns his head and looking at mother behind him. He seems like a very gentle child.

Estelle as well. All that waving among today's royal children must mean some experts to wave when they become adults :D

Last edited:
Those twins are going to be the new edition of their oldest sister Isabella! For our delight!

Some pictures of little Prince George in Australia:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

George continues to spread cuteness in Australia! Seems like he is a very active and happy baby.
My favorite pictures are the 2 and 7 (very good picture of the family).

Last edited:
OMG he is adorable! And ALL boy! He's going to be a handful as he grows. And I love the picture of William cuddling with him.

Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofia, today at Easter´s Mass:

1 2 3

Adorable girls...as always. And Sofia is almost as tall as Leonor! If I don´t know I would think they are twins :)

Last edited:
George is adorable, and the Spanish Infantas are absolutely gorgeous.

George is adorable and he appears to be a handful. I think 'Curious George' would be an appropriate nickname for him, I loved how he was studying the bilby. I like how chunky he is - I agree MarNoe, he's defiantly a boy. You couldn't mistake him for a girl. :) My favourite photo is the one of William gently kissing his son. Cute.

The Two Infantas are sweet too. Leonor is beautiful and Sofia seems to have a cute personality, judging from the photos.

Last edited:

1 2 3

Adorable girls...as always. And Sofia is almost as tall as Leonor! If I don´t know I would think they are twins :)

They are precious!

1 2 3

Have they taken their First Communions yet?

1 2 3

My word, the girls are gorgeous!!!! They are going to grow into stunning young women.

George is so pudgy and lovely. I just wanna squeeze his little cheeks :D

The little Infantas are so beautiful. And Sofia is just as tall as Leonor by now - time flies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom