Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Larger Pics of Prince & Princes of Orange and their girls Amalia, Alexia and Ariane scroll down further and there are pics of Prince Christian of Denmark and little Princess Isabella

Troonopvolgers!

I think the first picture of Princess Ingrid-Alexandra of Norway & brother Marius is older (not certain though)

Last edited:
Carl Gustav, IMO, looked alot like Elijah Wood when he was younger :)

Larger Pics of Prince & Princes of Orange and their girls Amalia, Alexia and Ariane scroll down further and there are pics of Prince Christian of Denmark and little Princess Isabella

Troonopvolgers!

I think the first picture of Princess Ingrid-Alexandra of Norway & brother Marius is older (not certain though)

Yes the first pictures are of Ingrid-Alexandra , Sverre & Marius.
Sverre has grown so much, nearly cant tell who he is:D

Very cute children. Alexia is adorable as we as her sisters. dressed up in the same dresses they seem to be the smaller version of the other.

Danish crown prince coupls children are also too cute. Isabella seems to have Chrisitians eyes

How beatiful Infanta Sofía is becoming! Infanta Leonor IS beatiful, We all already knows it. But her little sister is a nice surprise to me. I don't even know if she could be more beatiful than her elder sister.

Vanesa.:wub:

Well, Infanta Sofia is a really cute baby, i'm in love with her, just look how chubby she is:wub:! and Leo... well she's absolutely beautiful and sweet, just look at her with her enormous popcorn:wub:..
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1995/circ1fk6.jpg

can she be more cute???

Troonopvolgers!

Princess Alexia is such a mini Princess Maxima! IMO, Ariane looks almost exactly like Amalia did in their christening gown. I'm also thrilled to see Princess Ingrid-Alexandra has a full lovely head of hair, much to the consternation of tabloids who would pick on a child.

Not sure about cute, though top marks for a beautiful family. The parents just look so proud.

Cute kids:flowers:
Iñaki looks really older in this pic.. :ermm:

yeah, he's younger than Cristina but looks older (damn Glucksburg genes on females, they all age gracefully: Queen Sofia, Alexia, Cristina, Queen Anne Marie, etc:D)

I think it also has to do with the fact that he didn't shave that day, so that shadow on his face + cold cold cold weather doesn't help much to keep his baby face :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I'm not mistaken, those are Viscount Linley's (the son of Princess Margaret) children, The Hon. Charles Armstrong-Jones and The Hon. Margarita Armstrong-Jones. So, I guess they are fairly royal (great-grandchildren of the king).

BTW: Elisabeth of Belgium HAS to marry one of the Urdangarin boys (preferibly Pablo) so we can have the perfect royal couple with the astoundingly beautiful kids in the future :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: they do a truly lovely couple, but I think Elisabeth is for Marius of Norway or Juan Urdangarin:wub:

that could work too

I already have the Urdangarin and Marichalar kids engaged :lol::lol::lol:

Juan with Elisabeth of Belgium
Pablo with Ingrid of Norway
Miguel with Amalia of the Netherlands
Irene with Christian of Denmark

Froilán with Alexandra of Hannover
Victoria Federica with Joseph Wenzel of Liechtenstein

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that could work too

I already have the Urdangarin and Marichalar kids engaged :lol::lol::lol:

Juan with Elisabeth of Belgium
Irene with Christian of Denmark

Victoria Federica with Joseph Wenzel of Liechtenstein

that's my list:lol:

Victoria with Nikolai of Denmark
Juan(or Marius) with Elisabeth of Belgium
Irene with Sverre of Norway:wub:(the most blond couple:lol:)
Leonor with Felix of Denmark :wub:(extremely handsome couple)
Sofia with Chrisitan of Denmark
Alexia with Gabriel of Belgium
Isabella with Emmanuel of Belgium

Well crisiñaki, if our wishes come true in the future, we will have extremely beautiful princes and princesses!!!!:wub::flowers:

Leonor with Christian (that would be very very cute)

That's the couple of my dreams :lol: would be perfetc! :wub:
but if Christian will be the King of Denmark and Leonor the Queen of Spain, I think 'Leonor-Christian' is not very posible.................... =(

If I'm not mistaken, those are Viscount Linley's (the son of Princess Margaret) children, The Hon. Charles Armstrong-Jones and The Hon. Margarita Armstrong-Jones. So, I guess they are fairly royal (great-grandchildren of the king).

Thank you for answering my question. I think they should be considered royal since they are the grandchildren of Margaret.

With all of these cute new royal children running around, it has got me thinking... which children of which countries from this new generation will be Queen/ Grand Duchess/ Sovereign Princess/ etc. when they grow up? Which countries have the new laws that allow the first born child, whether male or female, to become heir apparent?

So far it seems that the following princesses will become rulers/ sovereigns:

1.) Princess Amalia of the Netherlands
2.) Princess Elisabeth of Belgium
3.) Princess Ingrid of Norway
4.) Princess Leonor of Spain
5.) Princess Victoria of Sweden (even though she is older than the new toddler generation)
6.) MAYBE Princess Caroline of Monoco (even though she is older as well)

It seems there are six women out of the ten monarchies in Europe that are in line to reign.

The four princes that are in line to become sovereigns are:

1.) Prince Charles of the UK
2.) Prince Joseph Wenzel of Liechtenstein
3.) Prince Guillaume of Luxemborg
4.) Prince Christian of Denmark

I know in Denmark, they are passing new laws allowing the first born child to become heir apparent, but I'm not for sure about the other countries. I wonder how the British will feel about this if Prince William has a daughter first?

Last edited:
I wonder how the British will feel about this if Prince William has a daughter first.
they will pray for a boy next and if they don't have a boy they will just have to accept another female head of state. Who knows she might be just as good as Elizabeth II.

Thank you for answering my question. I think they should be considered royal since they are the grandchildren of Margaret.

With all of these cute new royal children running around, it has got me thinking... which children of which countries from this new generation will be Queen/ Grand Duchess/ Sovereign Princess/ etc. when they grow up? Which countries have the new laws that allow the first born child, whether male or female, to become heir apparent?

So far it seems that the following princesses will become rulers/ sovereigns:

1.) Princess Amalia of the Netherlands
2.) Princess Elisabeth of Belgium
3.) Princess Ingrid of Norway
4.) Princess Leonor of Spain
5.) Princess Victoria of Sweden (even though she is older than the new toddler generation)
6.) MAYBE Princess Caroline of Monoco (even though she is older as well)

It seems there are six women out of the ten monarchies in Europe that are in line to reign.

The four princes that are in line to become sovereigns are:

1.) Prince Charles of the UK
2.) Prince Joseph Wenzel of Liechtenstein
3.) Prince Guillaume of Luxemborg
4.) Prince Christian of Denmark

I know in Denmark, they are passing new laws allowing the first born child to become heir apparent, but I'm not for sure about the other countries. I wonder how the British will feel about this if Prince William has a daughter first?

Won't Prince Willem-Alexander of Orange and Prince Felipe of Asturias become Kings before their adorable daughters Princess Catharina-Amalia and the Infanta Leonor take the throne?

I just love the AAA team! They are so cute! Amalia I think is still a mini-Beatrix. She seems to have such a happy, outgoing personality, yet still composes herself like a little lady. Alexia is so much like Maxima, and very cute, too, and Ariane seems to have such a sunny personality, despite all of her sicknesses. That smile could melt you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom