Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Danish Twins are absolutely adorable, I love Josephine's smile and Vincent is too cute. Savannah and Isla are also sweet children - Isla has grown up a lot since we last saw her!

Vincent and Josephine really cute and adorable children :heart2::heart2:
Two Philips girls so grown up! They are vivid and lovely. :D

I love the look on Estelle's face when she first sees the candle procession. Adorable!

I enjoyed looking at the childhood photos of Elena, she was very cute and IMO resembles both Leonor and Sofia.

That video clip of Estelle was adorable, I loved the part where she was brushing the horse's fur. Too cute! :wub:

Last edited:
Man Estelle just gets me everytime, she is way tooooo cute!

Some images of Lady Louise at Ascot on 21st December. I am not sure we can put her in the "Cute Royal Children" thread much longer and she is becoming a young lady. She looks so grown up!

Lady Louise Windsor + Two

princess Estelle is really adorable baby girl :flowers:
princess Iryana Leila is so growing up! more and more pretty ;)

Little Iryana Leila is very cute, I like the addition of the dog, too. Estelle is too cute for words - love the photo of her and Daniel on the sledge.

Josephine and Vincent are some of the most beautiful Royal children, Josey looks so much like Crown Princess Mary and I think Vincent looks a lot like Crown Prince Frederick :flowers:

Noah and Gabriel are gorgeous little boys, I find genetics so interesting. Gabriel is so dark, while Noah is so blond, beautiful!!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
How old are Gabriel and Noah? They are both very cute, and Noah's hair is such a lovely colour.

Genetics are interesting Rebafan81. :) Lots of siblings have one blonde and one brown (Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre, Louise and her twin brothers Nicolas and Aymeric as well as Louise and James to name some.)

Last edited:
How old are Gabriel and Noah? They are both very cute, and Noah's hair is such a lovely colour.

Genetics are interesting Rebafan81. :) Lots of siblings have one blonde and one brown (Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre, Louise and her twin brothers Nicolas and Aymeric as well as Louise and James to name some.)

Gabriel is seven and Noah is six. :flowers: They are cute little boys - what sweet names they have too. I particularly like the black and white photos.

Last edited:
I feel like Gabriel and Noah have grown so much since I've last seen them. They're not little anymore! Both are really adorable and so is little Princess Zein - I would have adored a picture of her and Haya. The pictures of Vincent and Josephine are just :wub: Especially the one of Josephine kissing Vincent on the cheek.

Stumbled across a beautiful picture of Prince Henrik, the younger, of Denmark:
http://image.gala.de/v1/cms/rZ/joachim-marie-5aug-da_4942567-ORIGINAL-imageGallery_standard.jpg?v=6989177

That photo of Little Henrik is very sweet, thanks for sharing Archduchess Zelia. :) He looks a lot like Princess Marie there. Estelle is adorable, as always, and I love how she has a miniature pair of skis. She looked like she was enjoying herself on the slopes - her little smile is cute. Little Zein is a cutie as well, I love her eyes! They really look like Hamzah's.

I feel like Gabriel and Noah have grown so much since I've last seen them. They're not little anymore! Both are really adorable and so is little Princess Zein - I would have adored a picture of her and Haya.

Here is a picture of the sisters floating on the net. Princess Haya and princess Zein.

ATTACH]290979[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1389642943.697122.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1389642943.697122.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 844
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom