Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that it's the front of his gloves

Wow, I also wants gloves with a crown and my name :crown2::crown2::crown2:

oh Estelle is really cute and that picture of Daniel holding her makes my heart melt. Daddy's girl definitely. :)

And when I thought that this child could not get any more precious...I was wrong, of course. Simply :wub:.

:previous: What a doll! She's getting so big too.

If they are like most kids, they hate those uniforms. But they are adorable in them. These girls got the best of the gene pool from both sides - they are beautiful and seem so poised. Good for them.
Dad's jacket is a squeeze though. Economizing. Mom looks perfect as usual. Lovely family!

If they are like most kids, they hate those uniforms. But they are adorable in them. These girls got the best of the gene pool from both sides - they are beautiful and seem so poised. Good for them.
Dad's jacket is a squeeze though. Economizing. Mom looks perfect as usual. Lovely family!

Their uniforms are a lot better than the awful plaid pattered once I see here in NYC (some color combinations are atrocious). The Infantas are gorgeous little girls, and I completely agree with you on your assessment.

:previous: Beautiful Beautiful girls, I love the way that when Sofia looked overwelmed or tired, she leaned on her momma, so cute!!:flowers:
Both Felipe and Letizia seem like hands on parents, I LOVE Leo's eyes, so beautiful!

Everytime I see those two it really astounds me how big they're getting. They're sweethearts both of them.

Those girls are really growing up fast! They look so cute in their school uniforms :flowers:

Savannah Phillips is so darn cute, I wanna take her home!

Sofia and Leonor are so beautiful, Leonor's eyes are stunning. I love their school uniforms - I think uniforms are perfect for school and I hate it when children wear what they want for school. Uniforms make for a smart appearance. They are both very tall, Sofia in particular. :)

Oh, how adorable! I love how she's laughing at the window! :lol:. Princess Isabelle also looks quite photogenic IMO.

Little Savannah looks so adorable and happy! She's growing up so fast, thank you for posting! :flowers:

The two Infantas are very cute little girls. I love seeing young children in their school uniforms, it's very cute! (Especially when they're just starting school and they're proud of them!) Leonor and Sofia look lovely in theirs, gosh they're getting so tall now, aren't they? Both girls are very pretty, thank you for posting. :)

Last edited:
They´re very cute, but I don´t like school uniforms.
I guess it´s normal to do so when you´ve had to wear one until you were 16 :sick: And to be fair, mine was nicer than the Infantas´ones.
But they´re little, so I think they´re far away from the time when they´ll hate it wholeheartly :p

They´re very cute, but I don´t like school uniforms.
I guess it´s normal to do so when you´ve had to wear one until you were 16 :sick: And to be fair, mine was nicer than the Infantas´ones.
But they´re little, so I think they´re far away from the time when they´ll hate it wholeheartly :p

I agree! :flowers:

I stumbled across this adorable video of WA, Maxima and the Three Princesses at the beach in 2009. The Prince of Orange and his family seem to be so happy with each other. I apoligize if this video has been posted before, but I thought it was too cute not to post. :wub:

Photoshoot Royal Family of The Netherlands 2009 - YouTube

Royal Babies: ITN Source: Videos-

With the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge expecting their first baby in 2013, we have put together a special page of royal births, christenings, childhood activities, family holidays and more…

From the birth of Queen Elizabeth to Prince Harry's early years, watch the young royals grow with exclusive inside-access footage of the royal family through the generations.

Royal Babies

Sverre is so big now. The way they're standing on picture may be misleading, but it looks to me that he's almost as tall as Ingrid! They're adorable, both of them. I love this picture of the King and his granddaughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom