Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vincent and Estelle - now that would be almost as adorable as James and Isabella. If only the royals would read these forums and help making it happen because these two pairings would be wonderful :lol:

I agree that Vincent and Estelle are the cutest pair.Only time will tell if our daydreams come true!

I was the same. Princess Isabella has a real spirit to her. :flowers:

Isabella has the perfect combination of looks and charismatic personality. If she were not a princess, she could be on the stage or on TV.

Those kids are adorable! Lukas is going to break a lot of hearts when he grows up.
I always thought Tatiana is one of the most naturally beautiful royals of her generation.

Gorgeous children. I was entranced by little Maria Teresa. But they are all lovely.

What a pity that we don't see current pictures of Tatjana's and Philipp's children.

Awww hearing little Infanta Leonor talking in Spanish is the cutest thing!

Same here HereditaryPrincess:flowers: I love this couple and their daughters

Leonor and Sofia are IMO some of the cutest royal children around! ;)

Although I miss Leonor's blonde curly hair, it was so adorable! It's amazing how much children can change in a short amount of time...

Last edited:
Leonor and Sofia are IMO some of the cutest royal children around! ;)

Although I miss Leonor's blonde curly hair, it was so adorable! It's amazing how much children can change in a short amount of time...
That's so true:flowers: I miss the time when they were babies just like in the video:p I think Leonor looks like Letizia and Sofia like her maternal grandfather

That's so true:flowers: I miss the time when they were babies just like in the video:p I think Leonor looks like Letizia and Sofia like her maternal grandfather

Yes, I agree with you, Leonor does look like her mother. I haven't seen any pictures of the Infanta's maternal grandfather so I can't really say that Sofia looks like him. Although I think that Infanta Sofia looks a lot like Queen Sofia... (sorry for being slightly off- topic, moderators. Feel free to move this post if you think it doesn't fit).

Last edited:
Jesus christ, those dolls are creeping me out :eek:
I agree, Leonor was (and still is :wub:) adorable, her little curls in particular.

Came across this adorable video of Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofia whilst on YouTube:

Note: Leonor and Sofia appear at the beginning of the video, I speak little Spanish but I'm guessing that the end is about Felipe.

The video was absolutely delightful. Leonor had such a sweet little voice. Precious.

After reading Archduke Sigismund, Grand Duke of Tuscany's Wikipedia page, a link bought me to some pictures of his children:

Archduke Leopold Amadeo

http://www.chivalricorders.org/royalty/habsburg/tuscany/images/amedeo.jpg

Archduchess Tatyna

http://www.chivalricorders.org/royalty/habsburg/tuscany/images/tatyana.jpg

Archduke Maximilian

http://www.chivalricorders.org/royalty/habsburg/tuscany/images/mximilian.jpg

There are also more pictures of the family here:
.:Granducato di Toscana - Gallery - :.
.:Granducato di Toscana - Grand Ducal Family - :.

Last edited:
Super adorable kids!!! And those baby cheeks!

One and two sweet and precious gifs of Crown Prince Frederik trying to get Princess Isabella back into Amalienborg again after a balcony appearance, but obviously that wasn't as fun as looking at all the strange people down at the courtyard :wub: :lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:
What lovely pictures! There's just something precious about children that cannot be captured into words.

Infanta Leonor's position as the cutest royal kid is unmovable :) Especially when she's a toddler with curly hair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom