Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Josephine is such a lovely baby particularly because of her lovely, chubby cheeks. I don't think I would be able to restrain myself from pinching them all the time :D

So cute! I think I probably guessed who's who.

What a sweet picture.
I'm only sure of the first row though (Queen Beatrix, Queen Elizabeth II, Queen Margrethe II). Would I be right in saying that the first one in the bottom row is Queen Sophia (back when she was a Princess of Greece)? And then Queen Sonja and Queen Silvia?

What a sweet picture.
I'm only sure of the first row though (Queen Beatrix, Queen Elizabeth II, Queen Margrethe II). Would I be right in saying that the first one in the bottom row is Queen Sophia (back when she was a Princess of Greece)? And then Queen Sonja and Queen Silvia?

:previous:
You are right :flowers::flowers::flowers:
first row> Queen Beatrix, Queen Elizabeth II, Queen Margrethe II
second row > Queen Sophia ,Queen Sonja, Queen Silvia

For me I still maintain that the most beautiful of all IMO is Arrieta Morales. As a matter of fact all four of Alexia´s children are beautiful. Followed by Irene Urdangarin and her brothers, Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre, the Danish children, the Spanish Infantitas.
I miss seeing photos of Alexias ´children. There is one recent in the Christmas greetings but I don´t know how to post it.

The ever adorable Viscount Severn at Ascot, 21/12/2012.

James (Thanks to MagMil for this image, we could not get a full version of the image. Anyone a member of RexFeatures?!) James 2

I love his little smart coat, it's very cute.

Amalia is so cute and so TINY then.

:previous:
Beautiful and so so cute:)
This was taken at christening of her younger sister, Princess Alexia :flowers:

Thanks for telling me which occasion it was taken on, I haven't really seen that many pictures of Alexia's christening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom