Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sofía has grown a lot since I last saw her, she's almost taller than Leonor. These two little adorable girls are definitely among my favourite royal girls. They just are pure fun to watch.

The Infanta's make my ovaries weep! They are adorable, I love their hairstyles. Squish!

Very pretty Eugenia with her father and adorable the photos of the Infantitas. Sofia, in my opinion is the cutest of the two and she´s gonna be taller than Leonor pretty soon.

Leonor and Sofia are just ridiculously cute. :wub:
They are like good-luck talismans of the Spanish squad; ever since they came along, it's been one long road to victory.

Biri, thanks a lot for the picture of Prince Gaston and Princess Antoinette; adorable kids. :wub:
Prince Gaston looks very protective of his little sister.

Last edited:
That little girl is super precious. :wub:
Great to see little Estelle again; just love her serious, inquisitive face.

BIRI: Thanks a million for the precious photos of Irene. I love those children a lot and miss seing them.She is sooooooooooooo cute and I´m sure she´ll be a great horsewoman as her auntie is.
Little Estelle is pretty as can be and you can see how her parents and grandad are proud of her.

I absolutely adore Estelle's facial expressions :wub:. She's looking as if she's taking everything around her, and thinking intensely about it. She's a very beautiful baby.

I am so excited how Princess Estelle will look like in a year, in two years and so. She is so adorable.

Estelle is such a wonderful little child, you can definitely see why her parents and grandparents are proud of her. This one is definitely one of the most adorable pictures of the day, I love seeing Daniel with his little girl, being good with children just makes a man so much handsomer :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom