Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, Louise of Belgium is one of the cutest royal girl.

james said:
God love Alexandra of Hanover for she is as ugly as her father. I know it's not polite but that child will never be good looking. I't's obvious already.

I don't really know how or why you would say that. Perhaps you were joking. How can you say Princess Alexandra of Hanover is ugly. She's as cute as the dickens ........

5ee82532.jpg

I'm SO glad little Catharina Amalia of the Netherlands has grown up to be so adorable. When she was just a baby...yikes.... Oh well! That phase passed and she looks like her daddy did when he was that age - very cute.

But I still stand by my choices of Ingrid Alexandra, Arrietta, and Elisabeth! :)

alexandra truly looks like her papa...but saying she is ugly poor kid! she is sweet looking, although not my favourite girl. i go for amalia and her chubby funny face expressions! :)

Little Aexandra is really cute, she is going to be a real heartbreaker when she gets older.

I am looking for pics of a young princess or prince doing an adorable gesture like covering a yawn,sneeze or cough. I think a small child covering a yawn is the cutest not to mention polite... thing I can think of.

Can anyone help me find any threads/posts pertaining to my request? I am new here and I don't have a fast pc (dial-up) so if there is any pics available, I would appreciate it:)

Thank you in advance.

i used to think alexandra looked every bit like her father but as she grows older she's starting to look like a very good combination of both. years from now i think she's going to look even prettier...plus i have to say she seems very spirited and full of life and that certainly adds to her charm..

Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway and Princess Farah Pahlavi of Iran

Last edited:
1 Princess Elisabeth of Belgium
2. Irene of Spain
3.Arrieta

Believe me, little Irene will be really beautiful girl one day.
I also like little daughters of Princess Alexia of Greece, especcialy the older one.

1royalfan said:
Little Aexandra is really cute, she is going to be a real heartbreaker when she gets older.

I am looking for pics of a young princess or prince doing an adorable gesture like covering a yawn,sneeze or cough. I think a small child covering a yawn is the cutest not to mention polite... thing I can think of.

Can anyone help me find any threads/posts pertaining to my request? I am new here and I don't have a fast pc (dial-up) so if there is any pics available, I would appreciate it:)

Thank you in advance.

Little Alexandra "caughing": (from:worldroots and olycom)

and i'm still thinking that Alexandra is the prettiest and cutiest royal girl !:)

Attachments

• Imagen1.jpg
    Imagen1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 363
  • alexhannover2003-9.jpg
    alexhannover2003-9.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 437
  • alexhannover2003-9.jpg
    alexhannover2003-9.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 483
Last edited:
photofan said:
Little Alexandra "caughing": (from:worldroots and olycom)

and i'm still thinking that Alexandra is the prettiest and cutiest royal girl !:)

she is very cute. but she looks exactly like her dad. (which is funny considering how much half-sis Charlotte looks like her mom) i hope she doesnt develop some of her dad's "habits."

I think Amalia is very cute. I guess I like her so much because she's surprised so many people by turning out to be adorable after all (there was reason to be worried early on) Ingrid was cute from day 1.

Cute pic, especially the middle one. I find it adorable when a little girl covers her mouth when laughing,coughing or even smiling. I guess that makes them so lovable.

I think as she gets older she will be an attractive young woman, but yes her big sis Charlotte is really a stunning young beauty!

Thanks!

For me, it's a tie between Princess Alexandra of Hanover and Princess Elizabeth of Belgium. They are the cutest. I think that all of the little princesses are adorable actually!

Alex of Norway is really cute. What makes her cute is her eyes. I love her eyes sooo much.

I know that Alex of Hannover is the cutest, but she's got competition!!;)

1. Colourpress
2-5 Petersmulders
6. Royalbabies (dutch site)

Princess Isabella van vollenhoven: She's pretty:p What do you think?

Attachments

• Imagen16.jpg
    Imagen16.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 349
  • Imagen20.jpg
    Imagen20.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 321
  • Imagen21.jpg
    Imagen21.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 253
  • Imagen22.jpg
    Imagen22.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 295
  • Imagen23.jpg
    Imagen23.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 241
  • Imagen24.jpg
    Imagen24.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 250
photofan said:
I know that Alex of Hannover is the cutest, but she's got competition!!;)

1. Colourpress
2-5 Petersmulders
6. Royalbabies (dutch site)

Princess Isabella van vollenhoven: She's pretty:p What do you think?

Aww! She's adorable too but, I'd have to say Elisabeth of Belgium is my personal favorite.:)

1- Amalia of the Netherlands is very cute !
2- Irene Urdangarin
3- Salma of Jordan
4- Ingrid-Alexandra of Norway
5- Elizabeth of Belgium

james said:
God love Alexandra of Hanover for she is as ugly as her father. I know it's not polite but that child will never be good looking. I't's obvious already.
Sorry .... but I agree ! I really don't think that Alexandra of Hanover is cute :confused: especially NOT the cutest little girl !

But Camille of Monaco is very cute ;) that is true !

kil said:
Sorry .... but I agree ! I really don't think that Alexandra of Hanover is cute :confused: especially NOT the cutest little girl !

That's your opinion, okay. But let me remind you that this is a thread about the cutest royal girl and not who you think is not cute. ;)

My vote goes to Camille of Monaco :)

(scan, abaca press)

Attachments

• 05.JPG
    05.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 377
  • 224917.jpg
    224917.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 251
tbhrc said:
That's your opinion, okay. But let me remind you that this is a thread about the cutest royal girl and not who you think is not cute. ;)
No problem ;)

My votes are here :

1- Amalia of the Netherlands is very cute !
2- Irene Urdangarin
3- Salma of Jordan
4- Ingrid-Alexandra of Norway
5- Elizabeth of Belgium

Alexandra is cute enough imho. her mom dresses her very cutely too.

but i think its pretty obvious from her behavior at every public function she's been brought to that she has an attitude problem.

kinda makes me think of Jack Roberts, the supreme court candidate's little son. I suspect we'll see that boy in the news in years to come and probably not in a positive way.

My favorite is:

Ingrid-Alexandra of Norway
Maud Angelica Behn
Maria Olympia of Greece
Elisabeth of Belgium

sebastian said:
My vote goes to Camille of Monaco :)

(scan, abaca press)

she's already acquired her mom's "chin tucking" habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom