Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will be spoiled for choice with so many Royal little girls around these days!!

Princess leonor and her little sister are two little witchs! They haunted my heart and then, it is entirely theirs! :D:wub: As for Christian...I should squeeze him and kiss him again and again. Isabella is also a worth little princess. A real beauty.

Vanesa.

Infanta Leonor is my favorite. She is beautiful and charming. The camera seems to love her, and she is not afraid of it.

You've made my post for me, sunsh1n3! :)

:previous: They're beautiful indeed, especially Luana. They've grown up so much now. Thanks for these photos!

Aww Leonors first day at school - she was so confident and a little ray of sunshine with her grin

Leonor is cute as a button. You can just feel her vibrant personality! :wub:

Thanks you all for those gorgeous photos .There are so many little princes and princesses nowadays and what a beautiful lot they are!As I love children, I never tire of seeing these pictures.

Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre Magnus :wub:

Edit: Just look at Sverre Magnus in this picture:

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2008/07/20/noruega-vacaciones/imgs/ppes-noruega4a.jpg

This boy is beyond cute! :wub: His facial expression!

Oh My Goodness. I have never seen a two year old do James Dean before.

And am I paranoid about how immature Infanta Sofia seems? She is only two days younger than Princess Isabella, but she doesn't seem to be walking or even seem as big or mature as Isabella. But before I saw Sofia, I thought that Isabella was a bit behind as she was still clinging to her mother to walk at a year plus. Am I paranoid?

And am I paranoid about how immature Infanta Sofia seems? She is only two days younger than Princess Isabella, but she doesn't seem to be walking or even seem as big or mature as Isabella.
We don't see Sofia since the Summer vacations, and at this age babies change a lot in just a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom