Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While there are a ton of cute royal kids. Toddlers is a small pool to choose from. Toddlers is 1-3 years old (yes I may be a tad of stickler due to work ?)

I mean really European (at least main branch we only have)
-Archie
-Lena
-Louis
-Gabriel of Sweden
-Adrienne of Sweden
-Pierre Casiraghi's sons
-Charlotte's youngest kid
-Liam Nassau is borderline

Of the European I think Adrienne is the cutest. Maybe its because she stands out so much against her blonde siblings. But I think she is a real little beauty.

I don't know, Louis like his brother has too much of an old man look for me.

I really love this look on them. Pss Charlene and Pss Gabriella, look great the dress of the little one is classic, also like the shorter hair. Father and son look good too.

The twins are both absolutely beautiful. I cannot get over how rapidity they are growing up!?

Gabriella is beautifully dressed from her hairdo and bows down to her red shoes. I just wish she could have had some little white gloves.
Jacques needed to have his trousers hemmed. Amazed that he wasn't properly tailored!

I have always loved that Victoria and Daniel (and I know Victoria's parents did when she was a kid) share some private Christmas photos with the public. Its wonderful to see them doing normal kid things like making wreaths. Or baking other years. Not just the formal portraits we get with some royals.

I guess next week we will see Alexander and Gabriel. What a nice surprise by the Swedish royal court.

Madeline’s son is one seriously beautiful boy. Not to say they aren’t all very cute but man!

Princes Hussein Haidara (five and a half) and Mohammad Al Hassan (14 months), sons of Prince Hashem bin Hussein of Jordan and his wife Princess Fahdah with their maternal uncle Fahd Bin Mohammed Abunayyan and their cousin Fahdah (uncle's daughter):

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI_D0Y7Bg-L/

Princes Aloysius (fourteen), Balthasar (nine), Severine (seven) & Hannibal (six) with their parents, Prince Wilhelm Alexander & Princess Elisabeth of Auersperg-Breunner during a winter walk in Austria:

https://images.bstatic.de/gJMHCAy4D...ebp)/files/2020-12/finabwinter20200205175.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Aww....they had ANOTHER daughter She's a little doll!

Two sweet new additions to the royals of the world. :flowers:

Both little Prince Bagrat and Archduchess Cecilia are little heart stealers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom