The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-01-2005, 10:28 AM
Courtier

Phillipe and Mathilde - Truly a deep, loving couple. I want a husband like him. When you see them together, the loving looks, the touches, just display love.

Old 10-01-2005, 10:31 AM
Courtier

Maxima and W-A - Definitely a fun loving couple. They seem to enjoy life and each other very much. W-A comes from a loving family.

Old 10-01-2005, 10:33 AM
Courtier

Mary and Fredrick - Now I feel that he was in love more with her than the other way around. I personally feel that Mary and Fredrick will not stay together; she has become quite "Royal". She loves her position and Fredrick loves her. Time will tell.

This is just my opinion.
Old 10-01-2005, 10:35 AM
Courtier

Cristina and Inaki - Now this a true love also. Their first priority is their family and it definitely shows. He is a good companion to his wife and she to him. Without the rumored infidelity, this marriage will mirror Juan Carlos and Sofia.
Old 10-01-2005, 10:53 AM
Courtier

Charles and Camilla - Definitely a true love. He should had married her the first time around but "Tradition" probably prevented him from marrying her. I don't approve of Diana being "used" per se, because he never was in love with her and he ran back to Camilla the first chance he could. Diana fell in love with her position and used that as a tool against him and the Royal Family. Whether she was right or wrong, I am not going to discuss that here. I was definitely against Camilla, but when I watched their wedding, and thought about how he worked to marry Camilla, and to see him so happy, I wish the best. Camilla doesn't want to be a star, she wants to be Charles' wife, his helpmate, and she now is. They deserve happiness for whatever time they have left on this earth. And I never thought I would be favourable to Camilla, but I am.
Old 10-01-2005, 11:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelleq
Mary and Fredrick - Now I feel that he was in love more with her than the other way around. I personally feel that Mary and Fredrick will not stay together; she has become quite "Royal". She loves her position and Fredrick loves her. Time will tell.

This is just my opinion.
How is this related to Couples Best Traits? This doesnt answer the question. It seems like positive threads always have to turn negative.
Old 10-02-2005, 10:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Felip & Letizia - they seem to have an intelligent, mature relationship. They don't seem all lovey dovy. They look as if they have intelligent, challenging conversations, with a little fun & humor thrown in.
Old 10-02-2005, 10:55 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess gertrude
Felip & Letizia - they seem to have an intelligent, mature relationship. They don't seem all lovey dovy. They look as if they have intelligent, challenging conversations, with a little fun & humor thrown in.
I agree. I also think they seem loyal to and respectful of one another. They strike me as people who take their relationship very seriously and who will find ways to accomodate each of their priorities within the relationship. I love that they completely disappeared this summer for some private time. I think that is vital when living in such a fishbowl existence. They seem the perfect crown princely couple for Spain and it's unique challenges.

Phillippe and Mathilde - I like them for many of the reasons above and also because: they seem to have created a mutually loving, meaningful, respectful, sincere and private relationship within a public existence. I find this wonderful since their ages are fairly different. I also love their gentle way with one another and with their children. I admire their (apparently) genuine concern for a variety of social problems. Mathilde seems to be a rare bird: beautiful yet very down to earth; very real...a great woman.

W-A and Maxima - I love the way W-A often rests his hand on Maxma's shoulder when on joint appearances. The way he does it always conveys his comfort level with her. As for their relationship -- I'm not quite sure what it is I like ... they just seem to have fun.
Old 10-03-2005, 01:38 AM
Heir Apparent

I read all posts but i would agree!

Earl and Countess of Wessex are both still married for 6 years and Sophie still obey by HM Queen ElizabethII before become Countess of Wessex and respect,honor,obey to the in-laws

I knew that Prince Charles and late Diana,Princess of Wales been married in 1981 they got split in 1992 before christmas and no legal of separation the former PM John Major says that and HM Queen ElizabethII order the Wales to divorces but Diana acceptance of divorce from HM Queen Elizabeth and got finalised in August 1996 for Prince Charles and Diana because Charles went see Camilla often since Harry's birth but Charles and Camilla met polo about 1970's before Diana and Camilla married to her ex-hubby Andrew-PB they later Charles and Camilla happily got married in April 2005 but i dont like Camilla! because many million people wont Camilla to become HM Queen of England because of Diana very much!

HM Queen ElizabethII and Prince Philip still good marriages for long times and both been marriages since 1947 almost 60 years both been good raise 4 children, 7 grandchildren she very doting mother and grandmother but HM Queen still rules for over 50 years.

Sara Boyce
Old 10-03-2005, 01:46 AM
Serene Highness

Haakon & Mette-Marit-the epitome of a modern couple to me. A blended family with two beautiful kids, who both of them seem to adore. I love the way the hold hands during work, and the loving looks and gestures the share.
Old 09-30-2006, 09:45 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian
Frederik and Mary- the modern in-touch and hands-on couple
Yes, this is very true but they are also best buddies as noted before. Just a really fun-loving couple.
Old 09-30-2006, 10:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Cristina and Iñaki: 9 years, 4 kids and still as much in love as the first day, as someone said, they truly enjoy each other's company and always have a great time together, they share love for sports and it's obvious that they are both family people

Frederik and Mary: true love, companionship, they always have a great time together and you can see they are the other's best friend

Haakon and M-M: love can conquer everything, they fought so much to be together and now they are such a wonderful couple and have a great family with their three kids

(these three couples are very hot, you can see they cannot get enough of the other )