Your Favourite Royal Eyes

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Princess Madeleine have the most beautiful eyes:)

Mathilde has wonderful dark blue eyes... I saw her and their gorgeous

Arcduchess Sophie Habsburg Princess zu Windisch Graetz has very beautiful eyes

I really don't see what is beautiful about Mary's eyes ...Rather common to me .

For me in no particular order : Princess Märtha Louise (gorgeous colour), Queen Sonja (beautiful shape), Crown princess Letizia (beautiful colour, very large which is very feminine and a look full of intelligence), Queen Rania (for the same reasons as Letizia) .:flowers:

I never payed attention to Maxima's eyes. Very nice brown eyes indeed.

I really don't see what is beautiful about Mary's eyes ...Rather common to me .

For me in no particular order : Princess Märtha Louise (gorgeous colour), Queen Sonja (beautiful shape), Crown princess Letizia (beautiful colour, very large which is very feminine and a look full of intelligence), Queen Rania (for the same reasons as Letizia) .:flowers:

No, but I think that they're pretty, that was why I posted it. Simply, who I think has pretty eyes :)

for me: crown princess laeitizia and crown princess victoria they have amazing eyes

Princess Caroline and her younger daughter Alexandra

Stephanie's darling Camille

Zara Phillips

Princess Maxima and

Princess Haya

Queen Alia

Princess Haya

^^
I really agree with you about Princess Haya, she does have amazing eyes :)

Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark & Princess Fawzia of Egypt/Iran

I still love the color and shapee of CP Letizia

Anne-Maries eyes are blue. Her children got most of there colouring from their father

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: You're right. Charlotte's grey/bluish eye colour is so unique. I like her eyes a lot.:flowers:

i like too charlotte's eyes and from the women of the greek royal family the most beautiful eyes are tatiana's, alexia's and anna-maria's.

gregory

To my mind, it’s rather difficult to estimate certain eyes as being beautiful when considered apart from the other features of a face. Surely, distinct shapes or colours etc. can be your favourites but sometimes they just don’t suit somebody’s face. Otherwise, you might see eyes deviating from your ‘criteria’ which blend so well with somebody’s other facial features that you still perceive those eyes as being very pretty…
I myself don’t care much about eye colours (each of them seems to have its own amenities), so my list is mixed with regard to that:
Princess Madeleine (beautiful, very symmetrically shaped eyes with long lashes), Crown Princess Victoria (for the same reasons), Queen Paola (big, beautifully curved eyes –especially their lower side– which perfectly suit the shape of her lips) and former Empress Soraya (strikingly exotic eyes, a contrasting highlight among the other features of her face which are rather soft and round).

I must agree with you Lina that about what you said about Queen Paola's eyes.

I believe an awful lot of how pretty of striking a persons eyes are are often enhanced by the colour and type of eye make you worn. Some royals wear better make up then others hence changing my views on their eyes.

:previous:Doubtlessly, there can be magnificent effects owing to the right colour and type of eye make-up, but I would tie my judgement to a fairly strict test: How do someone's eyes look like with no more assistance than mascara (otherwise blond persons would naturally be at a disadvantage);).

Mary's eyes appear hazel to me sometimes...at certain times they appear to have hints of green in them.

http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/maryportrait.jpg -- I don't know...I think you have to look closely to see it lol. There aren't very good pictures of Mary's eyes.

But I personally think they are hazel...I can spot bits of green in them sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom