Your Favourite Royal Eyes

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Isabella of Denmark has gorgeous eyes! Do you guys remember that one christening picture?

I agree ZUBIAUR,
Diana had the most beautiful eyes; almost like they were mirrors of her soul.
I agree,normally the face and eyes of a person show his interior,so if a person has a sweet face like Diana or Grace,and a sweet look in her eyes,normally is the expression of her interior,good and sweet persons...:flowers:

I agree with you. Lalla Salma has gorgeous eyes. I would like to add Q.Rania and Q.Noor to the list.

There's a pic of CP MAry o n one of her pre wedding galas with the red dress and the ruby parure where she was pictured herself with a miror I think and her eyes were oh gosh, beautiful and expressive!

my list
CP Mary
Princess Marie
Princess Anita
Princess Lalla Soukaina
Princess Diana

Soraya reminds me Ava Gardner specially in first pic.Both were beauties

Princess Alexia of the Netherlands has very very beautiful eyes.

Queen Alia of Jordan , both her children got stunning eyes like her
http://i50.tinypic.com/be6d0o.jpg

Yes, I agree...Princess Haya has one of the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. They are also warm, caring, and most of all, friendly looking as well...she most certainly inherited from her late mother, the Queen.

I read the late Queen Alia of Jordan was much loved by the people of Jordan.....

I like both the colour and the shape of Letizia's eyes. Especially their colour which is so rare!

Back
Top Bottom