Your Favourite Royal Eyes

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you can have brown eyes with other colors flecked in it. Hazel eyes can also often appear a little green and a little brown. Eye color is not limited by race, although some eye colors are more common with certain races.
I also know people who's eyes change colors depending on mood and color- maybe that is Leti's case?

Last edited:
Princess Eugenie has stunning eyes ...... what colour would you call them ?

I've read that most times, people could have their Grandparents eyes, rather than their parents ones. If Princess Letizia's Grandparents have green eyes, she culd have green eyes, no matter her parents has dark ones.

For example. My great-autn was furious, for his son was born with black eyes. "How could it be? -she said- I have green eyes, my husband has deep blue eyes...and my son has black eyes!"...The answer was that one of his grandpa's had black eyes...So, people, all it's possible! ;)

Vanesa.

Is it common for people with green eyes to have a brownish ring around the pupil? It looked like Letizia had it in one of the pictures, and her eyes are green. My father is also green-eyed and has the brown ring as well.

It could be. My father has also geen eyes and the "brown ring" around them. This seems to hapen with person whose green eyes are more close to brown ones. There is other kind of green eyes who are more closer to gray ones. These last ones doesn't have the "brown ring" thing.

Vanesa.

All arab and middle eastern royals have brown to dark brown/black eyes,except:

Princess Lalla Salma: green
King Abdallah,prince faisal: Blue
Queen Noor:Blue/green

lalla salma's eyes aren't at all green, they are noisette

Princess Caroline of Monaco

I think that Princess Caroline has green eyes, actually!

Amalia, Alexia, and Maxima have brown eyes, you can see it in the big picture from the photoshoot.

Yes, they have brown eyes!

What a Beautiful GREEN eyes!, definetly, the Most stunninig Princess.

Estupendous green ! And as some one tell it's also the shape of the eyes which make their beauty; in the Letizai's case is the color, the shape and this extraordinary shadow make by her very long lashes which is look so extraordinary !

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

( by courtesy of Semana i TVE )

Can we tell of the color ot the Leonor and Sofia's eyes that they : " blue infanta " ?

The both have estupendous blue eyes, vey expressive and deep!

But may be those of the lttle Sofia are in deeper color. It's difficult to say because she is only three months and I beleive that the color of the new borns can be change until six months, but up to now what a deep blue !

Crown Prince Haakons eyes looks very much like his mothers, green/brown . Or brown with a little green at the sides it looks like. They are imo very beautiful.

Close-up
Close-up 2

Does any one know What r the eye color(s) of the Belgian Royal Family

:ermm:Which is the eye-colour of Charlotte of Monaco??? Thanks!!!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
What r the Eye colors of Princes Amedeo and Joachim of Belgium?

Last edited:
I think his eye color changes according to his shirt color

Back
Top Bottom