Caption This! Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CasiraghiTrio

Heir Apparent , TRF Author, Royal Blogger
City
Burbank
Country
United States
Source: Scanpix/Nettavisen
Originally posted by rchat in the Prince Andrew, Duke of York News & Pictures 3, May 2006-March 2007 (#13)

Prince Haakon (thinking)
The rose bushes are so nice...so very nice....I wonder when it will be safe to look again....look at what? oh no, oh the rose bushes, la-la...:rolleyes:

Really hilarious!!!!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :lol: :lol:

Vanesa.

I wonder what the other guy is thinkin...looks like he's holding his breath.

because it's Easter and i just have to do this--originally posted by fanletizia in the Easter Vacations 2007 thread, from Terra:

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20070408/721649ad68e85g.jpg
Maria Fernanda (Simoneta Gomez-Acebo's daughter): This really sucks. I am SO mad that we lost in the Easter egg hunt here! I've been telling you guys we should come early!
Miguel: Oh, don't be mad cousin! There's another egg hunt at the palace. Maybe we can try again there.
Froilan (whispers to himself): Haha, another egg hunt later! I'm so excited--i'll make sure we're going to win over the girls!

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20070408/721649ad96b1dg.jpg
Infanta Cristina: How about that guy's jacket, dad? I think it will look nice on you.
King Juan Carlos: Hmm...not bad. In fact, he looks quite dapper.
Irene: Aw come on grandpa, not orange jackets! That color's sooo last year!

:lol: :lol: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, the Spanish captions rock, RB, as usual. It's just another RB slam dunk, ya know it!

There are so many great captionable ones of the Spanish royals from Easter. All of the following pictures are from HOLA revista | hola.com)

one
Iñaki: I quite like the orange jacket....
Irene: Oh Dad, you're hopeless! :doh:

two
Iñaki: You know, I don't think I like it when my daughter says I am hopeless....

Meeting of the Minds
three
Froilán: Well, I did it, guys. I have passed the threshold to manhood. I had wine this time instead of grape juice.:lol: (the pervs out there were hoping for something else completely inappropriate);)
Pablo: Ew, I feel sorry for you, man. Wine is gross! Was it so nasty?
Maria Fernanda: (thinking) OMG, boys, they are so immature.
Juan: So anyway, Felipe, are you going to let me finish my story now?

four
The King: (thinking) Oiy, Elena has so many grey hairs. I feel old!

five
Irene: Mom, hurry, look! Grandpa is trying to buy that jacket! OMG, he is so cheap. He says he won't pay a dime over 5 euros....

six
Froilán: Juan, you shouldn't pick your nose.
Juan: I'm not. You smell, Felipe. What did you eat today?
Froilán: Pasta.
Juan: Lay off the garlic, ok?

seven
The King: Are you having fun, my girl?
Maria Fernanda: Er...yes, sir, it's so much fun. When do we do it all again?
The King: That's my girl. Don't listen to Sofia.
The Queen: Juan, geez, get over it. I wasn't trying to be mean. I was just correcting them. They said she was our grandchild.
Froilán: (thinking) Oh god, help them, my grandparents are crazy!

Meanwhile, Infanta Leonor has an easter egg hunt at Zarzuela Palace....
eight
Felipe: Sweetie, give me your hand....
Leonor: Hands off, Dad. I'm Princess Laya. I'm off to zap some eggs. This is war, Peacock!
Letizia: Er, Felipe, how does she know quotes from Clue? Did your father watch that with her? God, that's so like him!

CasiraghiTrio said:
four
The King: (thinking) Oiy, Elena has so many grey hairs. I feel old!

:ROFLMAO: They are all good, but 'four' is especially great. The King's face is hilarious. Bravo CasiraghiTrio!

All of them were really funny...especially the one about the family teasing about Iñaki Urdangarin wanting a new orange jacket and being hopeless!!! :ROFLMAO: I imagined little Irened saying this (just look her face...it seems she is saying this indeed! :lol: ), and I laughed until my stomach ached!

Vanesa.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Haha, the Spanish captions rock, RB, as usual. It's just another RB slam dunk, ya know it!
oy, thank you very much! *bows* i just live for these moments, when our imagination gets a real good kick. hee hee:ROFLMAO:

CasiraghiTrio said:
five
Irene: Mom, hurry, look! Grandpa is trying to buy that jacket! OMG, he is so cheap. He says he won't pay a dime over 5 euros....
i love this caption! i suddenly felt the need to help Irene and stop the King from buying the darned orange jacket. ha ha!

and here's one more of the Spanish Royals during easter, from ABC.es:
La Familia Real asiste a la misa de Pascua en la catedral de Palma
Queen Sofia: Elena, tell him the story of the Easter egg hunt last year when you got beaten by kids to the final prize. Oh boy, that was fun!
Infanta Elena (through gritted teeth): Yes mom, you don't have to tell monsignor all that and embarass me! Please keep your voice down...

:D

Ok, here is my Urdangarin Funny for today:
ImageShack - Hosting :: 1608657zk5.jpg
Getty is the source. They say the boy is Pablo, but I think he's Juan. ?

Iñaki: Ok, son, just point the way, where do you want to go first?
Juan(?): I want......I choose that boat, right there, the biggest one, yes, that's mine!
Iñaki: Oiy, kiddo. Maybe when you're a bit bigger.... (thinking) I don't even have my own boat, geez....:flowers: Oh yeah, why are all those women staring at me? They have a crush or something? ;-)

Last edited:
This was screaming for a caption:

What did the Netherlands' newest princess think of her very first press conference?

check and see! :)

LadyK said:
This was screaming for a caption:

What did the Netherlands' newest princess think of her very first press conference?

Princess, "Join in, you know the words, 'We gotta get outta this place, if it's the last thing we ever do!'

The last one was the only pic that is no need of any caption...It speakes by itself! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Vanesa.

LadyK said:

The newborn princess: *Yawns* Gosh, is this what they call a "press conference?" My, it can be boring! And daddy's the only one answering the questions! I remember hearing my sisters saying it will be fun...oh well, i think i'm the star here today, so i'll just soak in all the attention here and enjoy...

hope you like it ;) :D

I'm to see so much "life" going strong in the new thread. The little princess yawning is classic. If there is ever a Caption Hall of Fame, I think that one is a sure bet.
I was looking around for one of my favorites at the old thread, and I came across this one:
http://i4.tinypic.com/1626tcz.jpg (source: APL)
Crisiñaki posted two captions for it first in post 672.

Here's my caption:
Prince Felipe: Dad,you're the best!
The King: Thanks, son! You're ok yourself....
I direct your attention at Prince Felipe's left hand....
Felipe: Come on, Pop, a few euros, down low so no one will notice?
King Juan Carlos: Not a chance. If your trust fund is already empty,that's not my problem! Happy Sailing!
:lol: :ROFLMAO:

:clap: :clap: Love the caption RhapsodyBrat!!

RhapsodyBrat said:
thanks popy! *mwah*

Prince Christian is sad: originally posted by MissSaga at the Cute Royal Kids thread, from PPE:

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Apr2007/07041621.jpg
*Sigh* All these people with gifts are here, and not a single one of them is for me! And i'm still supposed to wave at them?!

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Apr2007/07041610.jpg
Oh, oh, mom please be quick, the guy with the elephant balloon is leaving! He's leaving! Oh please, get me that balloon before he leaves!

:lol:

RB, you beat me to it! Oh my, these new Prins Christian photos leave so much to the imagination, don't they?
How about this one?
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/Chewster05/denmark/dinamarca-7a.jpg (hola)
"Lille Prins" thinks: "Hmm....so they say I am Kingaroo? Well, ok, I suppose I can see it....or maybe not....if I don't get my elephant balloon...." :lol:

Here is another, same source as above, sort of a spin-off caption from one in the original thread.... I think Avalon, maybe Rhapsodybrat, posted a caption of Prince William at age two making a similar gesture/"comment".... Well, here is Prince Christian....
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/Chewster05/denmark/dinamarca-2a.jpg (hola)
"Mama, hold on, I want to make a specific point.... I want all to know that when I am king, there will not be anymore poverty, unemployment... We will heal the sick, protect the innocent!"

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/Chewster05/denmark/dinamarca-1a.jpg (hola)
Queen Margrethe: Very good, my boy, excellent speech!
Prince Fred: Yes, it was very good, son. Next time, mention something about the father who taught you all those big words....

Does someone have a caption for Prince Felix?
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/Chewster05/denmark/dinamarca-3a.jpg (hola)

Last edited:
crisiñaki said:
Felix: somebody help me, my granpa is having a Michael Jackson moment!
;)

Or
Felix: Kay grandpa, I can see the crowd, now put me down. :flowers:

these are all so clever! i wish i was good at coming up with them, but when i try to make some up they all sound stupid, dumb, or weird. :sad:

My thought was, with those piercing blue eyes: "You are getting sleeepy, verry sleeeeepy........."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom