Caption This! Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Bravo, that Amy Winehouse sure sings a most rocking tune!"

Originally Posted by LaMinka

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...a/sp200b64.jpg

Victoria: No, no. I'm not so sure. You have two left feet and the last time we danced, you nearly broke my right food when you stepped on it.

Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio

TinyPic - Share The Experience!™

Charles: Hey, you over there. Stop looking at Diana's legs. She is with me! Plus, I know a few dungeons I could send you too.

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

( by courtesy of getty)

Felipe :" you know what sweetie, the german press want that we are doing an other little Bourbon!"

( by courtesy of Face to Face)

Letizia: " Wait a moment, Filipito, I'm watching the match!..."

Looks like the german press wouldn´t be the only ones that would be happy with that idea adelaide- the look on Zapatero's (is that how you spell his name?) face suggests he would be happy with that idea too ;-)

Looks like the german press wouldn´t be the only ones that would be happy with that idea adelaide- the look on Zapatero's (is that how you spell his name?) face suggests he would be happy with that idea too ;-)

It's only a joke because I fear that the german press - the yellow one- has no feeling about a new Princess of Asturias's pregnancy, it 's only the eye catching title which interest this so kind press!!!:D

I bear another oldie, which I can't resist captioning. It screams and begs for a caption.
Trooping the Colour 1988
Prince William (lower left): Stop, no, stop everything! We must do this over again, because it's all wrong!
:D

Oh yeah the Source: People magazine special issue on royalty published in 2006

Last edited:
Britain's Princess Anne the Princess Royal (isifa)
"Hey you! Wait up! Are you just taking pictures there and being useless? We are one man short today and need a test rider for a horse....I'd do it myself but you look like in need of some task...." :rolleyes:

The Prince of Wales at a hospice (polfoto)
(Thinking) Geez I don't know what to say to this poor man. This was Diana's forte. I'm much better with plants... dogs... sheep, that sort of thing.
The old man: (thinking) Oh yes, he is much better looking in person. I wonder if it's true what they say about big ears meaning also big....oh stop it, behave yourself, man!

I am sorry. I tried to keep it clean. I couldn't restrain myself. I know I am having too much fun. Must behave myself!

The Prince of Wales at Army Air Corps half-centennial reception (polfoto)
(thinking) Oh my god, that man has..... quite a grin! *read: big teeth!

Last edited:
"

The Prince of Wales at a hospice (polfoto)
asking to the nurse: " what's the trubbles for this vegetable?"
( sorry it's a little bite irrespectfull)
:ROFLMAO:
Well, adelaide, it is a tadbit disrespectful, but still hilarious! :clap:
Well done.... I'm ashamed of myself for laughing, but nonetheless.... :D

Princess Anne goes for a walk.....or tries to.... (Polfoto)
Princess Elizabeth, her mother: Whoa, easy there, munchkin, a bit slower....
Princess Margaret (aunt): Er... Lilibet, I'm not sure now is the time for her to begin walking on walls....
Queen Elizabeth (later Queen Mother): Oh haha, don't be silly, Margot. She's doing fine. What a brave girl! Hahahehehe

ABACA - Monaco-Mandela gala
Prince Albert: (to the Mandelas) Ok, just hold on one moment, I'll just set up my camera and squeeze in between you.....

Prince Ernst (thinking as he looks down at his shoe) OMG! :ohmy: I ripped Caroline's gown!
Princess Caroline: (thinking) Oh dear.... my silly clumsy husband.... well, the gown is probably worth some many thousand euros. Who knows, lucky I didn't have to pay for it, but Karl won't be pleased....

( by courtesy of Getty)

Sofia: " Oh my God, Leo told me that Rouko's is a true purge, that 's true it's the most annoying guy that I have never seen! And what is going to do feel up me at each time he is going to see me! What a bore!

( Sorry but it's not blasphematory at all!.....)

( by courtesy of Polfoto)

Sofy :" You Know what, that's it, I'm weighing 375 gr more than my mother, what a job!

Last edited:
hey, that's perfect too CT! Sofia actually looks like she's ready to hit! :D

Last edited:
"My Cup!" (IBL)
Princess Anne: "No, you can't have it. It's mine. I want to keep it, just for once. Can't I? What's the trouble?" :boxing:

How cute, Sofia. Lesson to husbands: Never tell the wife what she wears is unflattering. It's equal to criticizing her weight. :D

1926 candid from the Royal Collection 2007/Press Association via Hello!
King George V wants a nice picture of himself, his wife, and his granddaughter.... but the Cairn terrier, Snip, has other ideas.
"Now, Snip, listen here: We're going to be still and quiet while the nice fellow takes a picture. Understand?"
Snip's reply: Yap,yap, arf arf (tail goes wag wag wag)

Princess Elizabeth: Oh gran, we'll be here for ages, won't we?
Queen Mary: 'Fraid so....
:corgi: :dog:

Thanks, adelaide. I like your caption there. you're right, I was wrong; he is Louboutin. I don't know why I wrote David Lynch. I mean, he was there, but I knew who he was and doesn't look at all like Louboutin. :blush: Oh well.

Here is another Charlotte Casiraghi caption, from the Eternal Muse website.
Charlotte Casiraghi 2007: Mario Testino_book_launch_Let me in_hotel_de_crillon_paris_28th_feb_2007_4
"What? This is my dearest friend....since I was a tiny thing. He's an excellent dancer. You mean you can't see him? Mama always said that too. But how can it be?" :D

I'm sorry if this offends anyone! I love Charlotte to bits and don't want to make her seem like a lunatic! I just couldn't bypass this one.... It looks so silly. :flowers:

MORE (same source)
Charlotte Casiraghi 2007: charlotte_paris_fashion_week_chloe_fashion_show_march_3rd_2007_03
"Ok, you guys aren't going to, like, follow me into the Ladies Room, are you?" (Charlotte speaking as a Valley Girl.) :D

Charlotte Casiraghi 2007: Charlotte_at_paris_fashion_show_france_3rd_march_2007_12
"No, seriously.... will you make sure no one takes my seat? I really have to use the Ladies Room and....well, I've seen some other girls eying my seat...." :ermm:

Charlotte Casiraghi 2007: charlotte_at_karl_lagerfeld_confidential_party_berlin_10th_feb_2007_69
Char: Karl, hold still.... just hold still....
(She swats a bug off him.)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ashley, you really are the Queen of Caption This! :flowers: !

Ashley, you really are the Queen of Caption This! :flowers: !

You are much too kind. I don't know, however. I think we have a Caption This Boulevard of stars: RhapsodyBrat, Adelaide, many others.... lots of creative talent flowing around the forums. :D

Thats a great one really funny but I think that is Amalia standing with her arm in the air

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom