Caption This! Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
originally posted in the Presentation of Infanta Sofia thread, from Casa Real:
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

Infanta Leonor: Excuse me señor, but did you ask me to say "cheese?" Well, i'm sorry señor, but i am Española so i will say "quesooooo..."

i hope the caption works :D :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
fee said:
How about:
"now if I twist my head to the side I could get through and then I am going to be freeeeee"

that's great too! way to go fee!:lol:

eireann said:
As always, Victoria doesn´t disappoint us - but unfortunately, I do...does anyone have a suggestion for this - from Hello HELLO! Photo gallery

Victoria: "In order to whistle Fred, you have to blow out, like this, not suck in."

Source: Iceflower posted this in the Zara Phillips old pictures thread
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=189161&d=1125778706
William: "Ya know, Peter, I always wonder, why doesn't Spiderman have eight legs?"
Peter: Atta boy, keep thinkin' on it. That's why they're gonna pay you the big bucks.:D
Zara: (thinking) Oh boy, these are the ponderings of our future king?
or
Zara: Geez, Wills, I guess this is why he is Spider-man, I dunno....

Last edited:
Does anyone have captions for the first two pictures here (wisps of royalty fan fiction site)? The first two pictures are so captionable but my mind is blank. ;)

Dentures caption (from Wisps of Royalty)
Prince Charles (to Prince William): Thanks, son, I wondered what happened to my teeth....

during Prince Felipe's first Holy Communion, from Hola.com:
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f241/RhapsodyBrat/RoyalPeople/SRF67.jpg

Infanta Elena to her cousin: What are you talking about? My shoes are not ugly! They're of the latest design; mom and i just bought these yesterday!
Infanta Cristina (to Prince Felipe): Ha! There she goes bragging about her new shoes again!
Prince Felipe: I know...she's been bragging about it since this morning! But hey, don't you have the same shoes as hers?

:D :D

(posted by tbhrc) Prince Albert II and his girlfriend Charlene Wittstock leave the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix in Monte-Carlo, Monaco, on May 27, 2007.

1 2

POLFOTO - altid med i billedet

prince albert: are you crying, whats the matter with you, you wanted in the box i took you to the box. i held your hand in public, i didn't laugh at your purple circus dress why the tears?
charlene: everybody was rude and mean to me
albert: honeybunny they don't like you i can't make them be nice

POLFOTO - altid med i billedet
prince albert: if you'll calm down we can go shopping with the black amex
charlene: oh, i feel better, is that tiffany's across the street

haha, nice ones, bbb!

Here is Charles and Camilla in Glasgow signing a visitor's book.... (from Hello!)
the photo
Charles: come on, Milla, sign it, here's the pen!
Camilla: Ok, give it here... (reaches for pen)
Charles: (yanks it away) Ha! Sike! Gotcha!
Camilla: Oh Charles, you are so bad!
Charles: No, ok, seriously, here it is, take the pen!
Camilla: (reaches again)
Charles: SIKE! Gotcha again! HAHAHA!!!
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
The Prince in the 'Wonkavator'? (rex)
Prince Charles: (expressing amazement) Aho! Really? We can fly it sideways and diagonally too, just like in the Wonkavator!
The man: Well, sir, it's never been tested, but.... why not?!

Thanks, Casiraghi Trio. I like the one with the pen.:lol:I´m sure it really happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom