Caption This! Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that is book holder and not a purse that would be embrassing because not only is a man but the king of a soveregin nation too.

I hope that is book holder and not a purse that would be embrassing because not only is a man but the king of a soveregin nation too.
There were children involved in this event. and one of the kids (as far as I know) handed this flower-bag to him.
Do you really think the King of Norway would carry a purse like this as accessory? Now come on! :lol: ;)
The caption was just a joke...

Last edited:
There were children involved in this event. and one of the kids (as far as I know) handed this flower-bag to him.
Do you really think the King of Norway would carry a purse like this as accessory? Now come on! :lol: ;)
The caption was just a joke...

There are so many werid things going on I don't know what to think.
I am happy it was just a joke and not nothing serious about the king.

yellowhat.jpg

Little Girl: Mummy, I'm scared!

Mum: Just keep your eyes closed, darling. The bad yellow hat will be gone soon.

Maurits at his brother (Floris, I think)'s wedding: Okay, are Mom and Marilene going to hold hands through the whole ceremony?

'Apeldoorn':

August 22, 2009 - Queen Margrethe II of Denmark in Germany
Picture

Margrethe thinks: "Oh my god, look at this deepblue eyes, I am speechless, I must get more attention that Benedikte."

The man says: "What an elegant lady you are, Benedikte, you are so smart. Would you mind spending this evening at my house?"

Benedikte says: "I must get permission from my big sister", and thinks: "His voice is so heartbreaking!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom