Caption This!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RaniaRocks said:
You'r welcome Crisiñaki, to bad my English is not that good so my jokes are even worse, lol, but still I'll try to put my little two cents. ;)

BTW. Gabo is one of my favorites too!. You've got the grand prix by far, you are so funny. :D

Thanks a lot!:eek: :)

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=236603&d=1144332045
Source: Terra

Guy sitting: yep, Your Highness I do 2 hours of bike every day
Cristina:*laughs* no way!
Guy standing: wow, Cristina's hotter in person; now I know why she's called HRH (Her Royal Hotness)

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=236601&d=1144331945
Source: Terra

Elderly Lady: yep Your Highness, you put 2 cups of water for each cup of rice when the mix is boiling
Cristina: and then I add the butter or the garlic?

:D :D :D

Last edited:

Beatrix : So, there were these three nuns in a bar....

(Pic from PolFoto)

BeatrixFan said:
Beatrix : So, there were these three nuns in a bar....
(Pic from PolFoto)

Hahahaha, that's hilarious, BeatrixFan!
Thank you very much! :)

Source: cover

Cristina: now we really are a fashionable couple like Becks and Posh Spice
Iñaki:*sighs* why does she always talk me into doing this things? oh, yeah, because I love her:rolleyes:

Crisinaki - when I see you've made a post in this thread, it makes my day. You really need to release that frustrated comedy writer within...

pinklady1991 said:
Crisinaki - when I see you've made a post in this thread, it makes my day. You really need to release that frustrated comedy writer within...

*blushes* that's the nicest thing anybody has ever told me:) :) :)
Thank you, you made my whole year with your commentaries even if I'm not totally worthy of them, I'll keep doing my best to please my loyal TRF members!:D :D

Now another one to the thread:

Source: face to face, originally posted by lula for TRF

Pablo: Irene, look; when a boy tells you that your eyes are pretty, they only want one thing...
Irene: Pablo', how old do you think I am?, I know all about that stuff, it's the XXI century for God's sake!

Last edited:
crisiñaki said:
Now another one to the thread:
http://s2.supload.com/free/111lu.jpg/view/
Source: face to face, originally posted by lula for TRF

Pablo: Irene, look; when a boy tells you that your eyes are pretty, they only want one thing...
Irene: Pablo', how old do you think I am?, I know all about that stuff, it's the XXI century for God's sake!
:D :D :D :D This one is just great!! Really... you're a star, N!!! :D

http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bruno98md.jpg
(originally posted by Paty; source: Bruno press)

Juan Carlos: Come here now, Felipe! They are arriving and they can't see what you're doing!!
Felipe: No, i don't! Well... if you tell me what is my gift i will be a good boy and i will be nice.
Sofia: Felipe, you should do what your father says...
Felipe:Ok... but i want my present (doing that angel's face)

I hope you like it (i know... it isn't very good... :rolleyes: )

Source: AFP/Getty Images

Charles:*laughs* I remember my own ceremony when we were young and cool and hip you know, we really got to our commander that year and there are some more awesome stories you know...
Harry: *between teeth* dad you are embarrasing me
William: God, I wish he won't be like that when my turn comes *sighs*

I shall start off by saying wonderful work to crisinaki and everyone else who has contributed to this thread!! :D

Here's one of Frederik....it's getting hard to find pictures that make a caption pop into my head, but this one did it for me!

Frederik: Hmmm....Did I lock the door to the Palace?

Image: Blume Foto

JessRulz said:
I shall start off by saying wonderful work to crisinaki and everyone else who has contributed to this thread!! :D

Here's one of Frederik....it's getting hard to find pictures that make a caption pop into my head, but this one did it for me!

Frederik: Hmmm....Did I lock the door to the Palace?

Image: Blume Foto

That is hilarious! Fab work JessRulz and crisinaki, ur work is brilliant

(Source: Newscom, originally posted by annaraikko)

Juanito: Yeah... All cakes ONLY for me!:D

Source: Corbis. Originally posted by annaraikko:

Irene (look at her little hand:)!): "Cogito ergo sum":D

Last edited:
Source: Corbis. Originally posted by annaraikko:

Juanito: Sorry for them, I have no idea why they are so excited...
:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom