Caption This!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getty Images

Charles: I hope I am not pulling this out of some magician's pocket

Getty Images:

Junichiro Koizumi(Thinking) "I'll have to fire that schedule secretary as soon as I get back. When I said that my wish was to meet the King, I meant the King of Rock and Roll. Not the King of Sweden." The Japanese PM is a big Elvis fan. Geez, if you have to explain the joke...

Getty Images

QEII: O, it's good to see you, Nell, and clothed too! I am flabbergasted. You went all out for this visit.

Getty Imges:

QEII: Don't get too close, you suave rouge. Hasn't Miss Moneypenny suffered enough all of these years?

Getty Images:

QEII: So did you hear the joke about the pool boy and the mistress of the house?

Getty Images

Prince William: No way! This is not the Addicks' best young striker!

Getty Images

Prince Albert: Hey, supermodels and jet-setting women of the world, I'm over here!

Getty Images:

Zara: O, mum. I just love your clothes. I'm going to be a fashion diva when I grow up.

Getty Images:

Prince William: Harry, he must be related to us. He smells just like Grandmama and Papa.

Getty Images

Sharon Stone: Easy there, Prince Smooth Operator. I may just have to use my ice pick on you.

Getty Images

Prince Albert: There's something a little different about Caroline tonight. Can't quite figure it out.

Okay. I've always thought that Carole Bouquet looked like Princess Caroline. Maybe I'm alone in that thought.

Thank you.

Getty Images:

Carl XVI Gustaf: Forget cars, I'm going to get around on this for the rest of my life. Yippee!

Getty Images:

CA: It's a bird...It's a plane...It's Supermom!

Getty Images:

CA: Daddy, you missed a hair this morning. ha ha ha.

ha ha ha. Yes, that is very funny. Bravo to Shadiyah2086 indeed. Very good.

Getty Images

Little girl: No, no, no. It goes like this into the basket.

Getty Images

Charlotte Casiraghi: This ponytail trend is cool. Let's hope it spreads!

Getty Images

Camilla: O, look. It's the end of the ribbon from post 392. Or O, look, Charles. They have your diary on sale...

Oh boy, you have been busy today Dennism. Great job :)

popy said:
Oh boy, you have been busy today Dennism. Great job :)

Yes, I have. Thank you very much.

I love Mette-Marit's facial expressions, she's so animated it makes it easy to do these captions.:)
http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=51002303.jpg

Mette-Marit: "Oh my, this poor officer has spilled red wine all down the front of his white shirt, should we tell him?"

Girl smiling with teeth clenched: "Just keep smiling...."

Dennism said:
Getty Images

Charlotte Casiraghi: This ponytail trend is cool. Let's hope it spreads!

is this a veiled "victoria" alusion Dennis?:rolleyes::D:D:D

thanks so much Princess_Beatrix, Grand Duchess and Popy! feels great to make everyone laugh. :D :D ;)

rock on everyone!

Dennism, i love the one with Albert! and HRHAmy, Mette-Marit looks like the perfect image model for the insurance company! :D :)

Last edited:
finally found the source for the pic: from Olycom ;)

HRHPrincessIman2.jpg

Princess Iman: Woo-hoo! Our football team is leading everybody, so put your hands in the air and WAVE!

:D :D ;)

crisiñaki said:

is this a veiled "victoria" alusion Dennis?:rolleyes::D:D:D

ha ha ha ha. I plead guilty. :)

RhapsodyBrat said:
finally found the source for the pic: from Olycom ;)

Princess Iman: Woo-hoo! Our football team is leading everybody, so put your hands in the air and WAVE!

:D :D ;)

Is this from the Asian Games or the Arab Games?

RhapsodyBrat said:
thanks so much Princess_Beatrix, Grand Duchess and Popy! feels great to make everyone laugh. :D :D ;)

rock on everyone!

Dennism, i love the one with Albert!

Thank you very much. Rock on everyone indeed!

Corbis:

Beatrix: Awesome. Someone is wearing a bigger hat than I am!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom