Caption This!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Source: Face to Face

Juan: you think Miguel is the only one who can fight? come on punk, show me what you've got!
Froilán: oy, my cousins embarrass me, and my parents say I'm the terrible one *shakes head*
Miguel: I shall defend my family and my country in the long tradition of..
Victoria: *stares at the space*: itsy itsy spider...
Irene: let me get that sword bro and I'll show you how's it done!
Iñaki: yep, the third one needs therapy

one more...during the Dia de la Fiesta Nacional, from Cover.

JuanValentinPabloUrdangarin.jpg

Juan Valentin: Pablo, we have to go this way! The parade will start at the plaza and we have to line up!
Pablo: But I want to buy a balloon first! The man selling it is walking away! It will only take me two minutes!
Juan Valentin: No, Pablo, mummy will smack if we disobey, so we're going THIS WAY!
Pablo: No, THIS WAY!
Juan Valentin: THIS WAY!
Pablo: THIS WAAAYYY!!!

:D :D ;)

Brilliant crisiñaki and Rhapsodybrat! I sometimes wish I knew what the Urdangarín kids were really saying! :D

Also Princess_Beatrix, the pictures of WA and his mum are sooo sweet :)

*bows to everyone* thanks for your kind words!:):):)
I'll keep doing my best and you are all right, the Urdangarín family is so captionable!:D

*bows* *blushes* thanks for your kind words everyone! i've had a lot of fun doing them and looking at everyone else's. thank you for all the laughs as well. :D :D

kudos too to Princess_Beatrix--your caption for the pic was perfect! hilarious! :D ;)

and also to JessRulz with Maxima's candy jump! :)

Last edited:

Source: ABC

Leonor: psst Irene, at the count of three we'll jump okay? one, two... HEY, pay attention! you're my cousin but I still will be your Queen
Irene: *mutters* unless you have a baby brother... mom, let me down, I wanna crawl everywhere!
Letizia: *thinks to self* oy, those two are really a handful, thank God they aren't walking yet...

Source: ABC

Iñaki: *counts* one, two, three, where's Miguel? Juan I told you to get your brother!
Juan:*chews nails* but dad, he has a sword and he told me he'll cut me in half if I make him come here and be photographed!
Letizia: *thinks to self* Juan is in trouble, Juan is in trouble, lalalala!
Leonor and Irene: *sighs* thank God we are the girls and have our dads wrapped around our chubby cute little fingers
Froilan: hey Uncle, I won't let you talk to my cousin like that, get someone your size!
Felipe: *still in Leonorland*

RhapsodyBrat said:
Dennism, your Obi Wan Kenobi caption of Victoria is the best! i began thinking that Victoria would have been perfect for the movie :D :D

ha ha ha. Thank you. Royals as royals of another galaxy so far, far away.

Nettavisen

Norwegian King and Swedish Social Democrat shake on secret pact!

Last edited:
Nettavisen

Eat your heart out, Sweden!

UKPress

Mathilde: Yes, it's great to see you, Mette-Marit, but try not to mess up the hat.

UKPress

Some things never change or "Who are you looking at?"

Svenska Dagbladet

Madeleine(Thinking) I am getting verrrry sleeepy. Verrrrrrrry sleeeeepy.

Expressen:

Victoria: Did you see Pappa's portrait?(giggle)

Madeleine: Yes, I did. It's very funny.(laughing)

Just kidding. I just felt this was a charming photo of the two. Can't imagine what they are laughing about.

Getty:

Carl XVI Gustaf: I could use another hand.

Getty:

Carl XVI Gustaf: So which one of you is the leader? or "Knock, Knock..."

UKPress

WA: I must say this is the best game of wishbone I've ever participated in...

Wow, Dennism! Doing a great job today, aren't you?:D
Keep doing, it's all soooooo funny!:) I especially like the sleepy Princess Madeline so far!

not exactly royal, but related to a royal event--from Spanish Epiphany celebrations 2006, from Getty:
SRF6.jpg

Cleaner: Damned royal horses! Don't they know they can't poop just like that?! And haven't their trainers ever bought them a litter box?! I gotta get this out before His Majesty comes...

from Corbis:
HRHPrinceCharles2.jpg

Prince Charles: Oh my, I forgot to put on my hair gel! Yikes, and i forgot to dye my hair too!

Last edited:
one more: from Getty

SRF7.jpg

Juan Carlos (singing): I'm in the mood for dancing, romancing...
Felipe: Dad, get back here! The guests are coming any minute now! Mom, look at Dad...
Jaime: Look, Elena, your father's just so excited to party!
Elena: Yeah, i know, and i really can't do anything about it...he's just an irrepresible partygoer!

SRF8.jpg

Juan Carlos (singing): Do you remember, the twenty-first night of September...
Felipe (sighs): Dad, come on, stop singing and get back here!
Jaime: Tsk, tsk...he's really lost it!

Last edited:
Thank you everyone, these are all very funny!! What a great place to come to if one needs a bit of laughter! I love the ones of King Juan Carlos singing, great ones RhapsodyBrat! :D

ANP

Beatrix: "Attention Mum! Hihi! Or I'll push you down!"
Juliana: " Stopp Kidding dear! You are too old for this!"

RhapsodyBrat said:
from Corbis:

Prince Charles: Oh my, I forgot to put on my hair gel! Yikes, and i forgot to dye my hair too!

that's a great one of Price Charles! :D There are so many funny pictures of him! :)

Dennism said:
WA: I must say this is the best game of wishbone I've ever participated in...
Very good!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Imo RhapsodiBrat and Crisiñaki you two ARE THE BEST!!! :)

Avalon said:
Wow, Dennism! Doing a great job today, aren't you?:D
Keep doing, it's all soooooo funny!:) I especially like the sleepy Princess Madeline so far!

Thank you, Avalon and Popy, for your compliments. I just generally try to find something funny about the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom