Best Royal of 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is the "Best" Royal of 2005?

• Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • King Juan Carlos of Spain

Votes: 15 7.5%
  • Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden

Votes: 27 13.5%
  • Camilla, The Duchess of Cornwall

Votes: 39 19.5%
  • Queen Rania of Jordan

Votes: 32 16.0%
  • Princess Alexandra of Denmark

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • Prince Albert of Monaco

Votes: 9 4.5%
  • Prince Charles of Wales

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • Princess Mary of Denmark

Votes: 40 20.0%
  • Other, please specify in post

Votes: 22 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a joy to watch Camilla becoming more and more comfortable in her new role as HRH The Duchess of Cornwall. That's why my vote clearly goes to her.

Time is running out. 2005 is almost over and the polls are near closing. Get your last votes and post in before its too late. Quickly.

Prince of Denmark Swedish Royal Family The Queen and Prince Philip Leonor Beatrice , Eugenie and of course little Louise :)

I'm sticking with Queen Beatrix because she did an outstanding job all throughout her jubilee year. She was in top royal form and showed everyone else how it's done with elegance, class, intelligence, and warmth.

It's too bad, i saw this thread to late I can't vote. For me Camilla is the best example of royalty and i read very goods explanations about this idea. I regret that she did'nt win. That i did'nt understand it is the first place of Mary whereas nobody is speaking about her and her royal's duties ... astonished, isn't !

Camilla came second - considering she's only been a member of the Royal Family for 7 months I think that's a big achievement.

Best Royal of 2005 Awards

Runnerup
http://javascript<b></b>:OpenChildW...lbars=yes,status=no,titlebar=no,toolbar=no');HRH The Duchess of Cornwall
A women who was deemed to be behind doors her wholelife finally did the unthinable and got hitched to her prince. A women once pelted with breadrolls is now able to attract a crowd 2,000 strong. For proving her worst critics wrong and taking on the royal life like a fish to water. She even scrubs up well and became an inspiration for some fashion designers. Her ability to make their future king more content than he has ever been and dedicated royal work has gained her respect.

The Winner
NVTech_spor0267.jpg
http://javascript<b></b>:OpenChildW...lbars=yes,status=no,titlebar=no,toolbar=no');

HRH Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
By one vote Crown Princess Mary of Denmark has won the title of Best Royal of 2005. As creater I bestow this title upon her to be used as she wishes with all braging rights included. A hobart girl born into a middle class family destined to be princess. She grew into her role gracefully. She puts her work before her safety. Even speeding at dangerous speeds to make sure she arrives on time. Even though she was pregnant she continued to work to the best ability she could. She provided denmark with an adorable future king. She quickly returned to work showing her loyalty to denmark. She knows her potential and ability to help and she takes that seriously. She has developed a stlye that makes most women envious. She has not embarrased the monarchy and has helped its status. She is the new shining star of Denmark. May 2006 be an even more succesfull year.

Last edited:
There's a man in Australia who is going to be very very happy. :p

BeatrixFan said:
There's a man in Australia who is going to be very very happy. :p

several men I should think...

Lol - I was thinking of 'Margrethe II'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom