Best-Looking Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the most beautiful royal woman?

• Princess Diana

Votes: 60 10.1%
  • Princess Beatrice

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Princess Eugenie

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Crown Princess Mathilde

Votes: 21 3.5%
  • Crown Princess Mary

Votes: 78 13.2%
  • Countess Alexandra

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Crown Princess Maxima

Votes: 14 2.4%
  • Princess Laurentien

• Princess Mabel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Noor

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Queen Rania

Votes: 76 12.8%
  • Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Princess Grace

Votes: 81 13.7%
  • Princess Caroline

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Princess Stephanie

• Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 38 6.4%
  • Crown Princess Mette-Marit

Votes: 16 2.7%
  • Princess Märtha Louise

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Crown Princess Letizia

Votes: 54 9.1%
  • Infanta Elena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infanta Cristina

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Crown Princess Victoria

Votes: 15 2.5%
  • Princess Madeleine

Votes: 40 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 29 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

purple_platinum

Heir Apparent
City
Jakarta
Country
Indonesia
TV4.se made a list/poll of European 10 Sexiest Royals
the article in swedish can be found here : http://www.tv4.se/kandis/453727.html

Here they are in reverse order :

10. Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark

10Frederik.jpg

9. Prince William of Great Britain

9William.jpg

8. Princess Martha-Louise of Norway

8MarthaLouise.jpg

7. Prince Carl-Philip of Sweden

7CarlPhilip.jpg

6. Andrea Casiraghi of Monaco

6Andrea.jpg

5. Crown Prince Felipe of Spain

5Felipe.jpg

4. Princess Madeleine of Sweden

4Madeleine.jpg

3. Pierre Casiraghi of Monaco

3Pierre.jpg

2. Prince Louis of Luxembourg

2Louis.jpg

1. Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco

1Charlotte.jpg

seems like they only include born-royals, not new additions to royal houses.
ok.. What do you think about it? fair enough list?

That isnt prince Louis of Luxembourg on picture. Its prince Felix.

Felipe is the sexiest IMO!!!:D And I'm surprised of the fact that Pierre is considered to be more sexy than his older brother. As to the newest (we can say) additions to the royal families, all crown princesses are sexy in their own, individual way. Btw., can we really call Charlotte a royal? She is the daughter of the princess, but...

They really hit it one Charlotte. She is the most beautiful of the lot.

I think Haakon should have made the list as well

I vote Charlotte and Madeleine to be the sexiest female royals right now. As for the guys I'm partial to the Luxembourg brothers and of course Carl Philip! He's just so handsome and sexy of course....:)

I also think Prince Haakon should be there.

They only did reigning houses, too...but I guess if the rest were included the list wouldn't end...I think that it's supposed to be Felix and not Louis for Luxembourg, too.

Is it just me or are some of the pics not really flattering?

Why is Andrea voted to be sexier than Carl- Philip? Who does that?

I personally think that Harry is sexier than William physically. William seems sweet but his hair is already falling out and Harry has that boyish charm which is irresistible to me. :D

For me..

Prince Felix of Luxembourg..That guy is SO HOT!!! He oozes sex appeal.

&

Charlotte Casiraghi has a real Hollywood glamour about her like her grandmother..a very beautiful & sexy young woman indeed.

"MII"

Last edited:
soCal girl said:
I personally think that Harry is sexier than William physically. William seems sweet but his hair is already falling out and Harry has that boyish charm which is irresistible to me. :D

HAHAHAHAH..they way in which you worded your post soCal girl is priceless.lol.

"MII"

Of the listed Royals, I would say Charlotte is number 1 female and Pierre number one male. Prince Felix, Prince William, Prince Felipe and Prince Frederik are definetely on my list.
I would add Prince Harry and Crown Prince Haakon as well.

Madeleine of Sweden and Prince William

Prince Felix is absolutely gorgeous! I will never get the appeal of Andrea Casiraghi though.

I think too, that Felix is gorgeous, but Guillaume is more charming for me.

the pictures above ar not exactly the most flatering but, best looking Prince could be Sweden's Carl Phillip and his square jaw.
Followed by Pierre of Monaco and Felix of Luxembourg

best looking is Charlotte of Monaco followed by Madeline of Sweden.

the ones above I'll discard and why:
Frederick of Denmark has too much of a baby face.

Felipe needs to put on some weight and muscle, with beard he used to look better. Almost Romanovian
Andrea of Monaco also needs some weight to his waif looks
Martha Louise of Norway looks too plain, like girl next door more than exotic beauty. She has a too forgetable-lost-in-the-crowds face.

Last edited:
LaChicaMadrilena said:
And I'm surprised of the fact that Pierre is considered to be more sexy than his older brother.
He's a kid still, but I can easily see why he is sexier. Andrea surely looks good, but he's also a bit boring or predictable. I'm of such age that it's Felix (Louis :D) of Luxembourg's dad who gets my vote.

I think princess Letizia is very sexy, has an amazing body, even after her pregnancy!

Crown Princess Mary looks quite Amazing

Sexy

It is uncanny how much Charlotte looks like her mother at that age. Caroline always looks so elegant, I hope Charlotte follows in her stylish footsteps. I do think that Andrea should have been higher on the list than Pierre. Plus, that cigarette does nothing for his appeal.

angiep said:
It is uncanny how much Charlotte looks like her mother at that age. Caroline always looks so elegant, I hope Charlotte follows in her stylish footsteps. I do think that Andrea should have been higher on the list than Pierre. Plus, that cigarette does nothing for his appeal.

I've seen far many more pictures of Andrea smoking. I think Andrea and Pierre are both cute but the smoking turns me off. I've seen Charlotte with cigarettes but she just seems more discreet about it and IMO does if far less than her brothers. I think if they stopped smoking, all three would look even more amazing especially when they get older.

IMO Madeleine of Sweden is the sexiest female when she hasn't gone over board with the tanning. I have to say though Felix of Luxembourg (is it) is pretty hot. Guess I shouldn't over look the grand duchy anymore!

;) Prince Felipe of Spain is really sexy:D and the beautifull Charlotte Casiraghi.

I think Prince Amedeo, Infanta Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarin are pretty sexy as well

crisiñaki said:
I think Prince Amedeo, Infanta Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarin are pretty sexy as well

Oh! Thanks for reminding me crisinaki. I totally forgot about Prince Amedeo who I think is pretty cute and sexy. :D Infanta Cristina and Inaki Urdangarin are pretty looking by themselves but I think they make each other even better looking when they're together. They're so romantic in photos. :)

soCal girl said:
Infanta Cristina and Inaki Urdangarin are pretty looking by themselves but I think they make each other even better looking when they're together. They're so romantic in photos. :)

I know, they are one of those couples who are good looking separately but together are "tha bomb"!:D

My vote is for Felipe. He is so charming and I am a sucker for a guy in uniform--especially when he is 6'5" and blue eyed!
Toledo, I am with you on Andrea Casiraghi, he's way too skinny. He has wonderful features but needs to indulge in some serious carbs:D I guess I have no real opinion on the sexiness of the various princesses but I do think Charlotte Casiraghi is the prettiest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom