Best-Looking Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the most beautiful royal woman?

• Princess Diana

Votes: 60 10.1%
  • Princess Beatrice

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Princess Eugenie

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Crown Princess Mathilde

Votes: 21 3.5%
  • Crown Princess Mary

Votes: 78 13.2%
  • Countess Alexandra

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Crown Princess Maxima

Votes: 14 2.4%
  • Princess Laurentien

• Princess Mabel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Noor

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Queen Rania

Votes: 76 12.8%
  • Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Princess Grace

Votes: 81 13.7%
  • Princess Caroline

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Princess Stephanie

• Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 38 6.4%
  • Crown Princess Mette-Marit

Votes: 16 2.7%
  • Princess Märtha Louise

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Crown Princess Letizia

Votes: 54 9.1%
  • Infanta Elena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infanta Cristina

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Crown Princess Victoria

Votes: 15 2.5%
  • Princess Madeleine

Votes: 40 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 29 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice how this thread is turning into something else, yet somehow, we're the "attackers". Interesting...

Moving away from Mary, I've only jsut noticed Countess Alexandra on the list. In her younger days, I think, she could certainly have come much nearer the top - if only because she used to seem slightly exotic next to all the European ladies (and you do tend to stand out if you have sun-darkened skin, standing in a group of pale - not that there's anything wrong with being pale - scandinavian ladies). However, she isn't so good-looking any more (although not bad looking) compared to the majority of Princesses on this list, as she is older. For example, compare the differences between then and now. http://www.princessalexandradk.info/272003g.jpg and (I'll add the before one later, it's tsking too long to load, sorry)

In the other category, I would vote for Princess Rosario of Bulgaria, although I don't like her blond hair of late.

Good post. I found myself nodding as I read your post. I agree with almost everything.

As for Mary's expression, I know what you meant. Mary's smile has too much self-consciousness rather than real radiance from within. Her body language is the same thing. It's like she's constantly *thinking* how she has to smile the right way and pose the right way for the camera. She's not smiling because she's happy to meet those people she's meeting or be where she is. That's not very attractive IMO. Do you agree?

Yes, I do agree. Mary appears very aware of her surroundings. This came up a good year ago or more on another thread, and there were comments to the effect that she needs some time to get used to being in the public eye. I don't see much of a change, though. It may be she is just shy; sometimes I feel the criticism of her (mine included) is too harsh, but then I'll look at some pictures and think, well, you know.

In the other category, I would vote for Princess Rosario of Bulgaria, although I don't like her blond hair of late.

Yes, there are a few women that are fantastic, but are not crown princesses, Princess Rosario is one (unbelievable body, amazing clothes) and Lady Helen Taylor is another (what I would want to look like). I don't like the blond, either. It looks weird.

Letizia has the features and the bone structure that are more in line with the current beauty standard, evidence from the models in ads. :lol:

I agree about Letizia, not only does she have the features and bone structure that are today's standard, she also has a very modern style. And she manages to maintain this modern style while still looking like a princess. I also think she looks good for the same reason Camilla looks good. She is just plain happy.

I agree about Letizia, not only does she have the features and bone structure that are today's standard, she also has a very modern style. And she manages to maintain this modern style while still looking like a princess. I also think she looks good for the same reason Camilla looks good. She is just plain happy.

She has the most natural and sincere smile than I have ever seen.
I agree with you, she is a very happy woman in spite of the happened a few months ago.
So..that natural smile causes that she seems moooore beautiful when she smiles.:flowers:

Moving away from Mary, I've only jsut noticed Countess Alexandra on the list. In her younger days, I think, she could certainly have come much nearer the top - if only because she used to seem slightly exotic next to all the European ladies (and you do tend to stand out if you have sun-darkened skin, standing in a group of pale - not that there's anything wrong with being pale - scandinavian ladies). However, she isn't so good-looking any more (although not bad looking) compared to the majority of Princesses on this list, as she is older. For example, compare the differences between then and now. http://www.princessalexandradk.info/272003g.jpg and (I'll add the before one later, it's tsking too long to load, sorry)

Yes, Alexandra was my favorite for a long time, and I would have put her near the top too until recently, for an unusual type of beauty. I still miss her. Her look has changed in the past few years. I wonder if the divorce took a toll her her appearance, or if it is just aging. Her appearance is more severe and more determinedly fit. She seems perpetually tanned. She pulls her hair straight back a lot and shows more of her body, which I don't think is her best look (despite the great body). Her clothes don't work for her as well anymore, either. The princessy outfits look dowdy and the casual clothes look too body conscious and trendy. She is definitely getting older (as we all are!) but I think a lot of these things are fixable.

Last edited:
I do agree with you highpriestess!!!:flowers:
That is exactly what I meant when I said she poses all the times.
I was just wondering if this is dued to her great self confidence or to her lack of self confidence.
What would you feel like if you were a girl coming from working class and you were told to behave like a European royal princess?

I would peg it as a lack of self confidence and a confusion of her role. The former is easy to understand and it's not just a class thing. For someone who had to make a dramatic makeover in order to look good enought for camera (in her mind), it can't be a very secure feeling.

And second, she seems to think that the most important part of her job is to "look good" rather than to do good. As someone who grew up in the era of the late Diana and has not other princesses to refer to, she is following the Diana route. Diana was a celebrity princess and Mary seems to think that's the way to go.

Yes, there are a few women that are fantastic, but are not crown princesses, Princess Rosario is one (unbelievable body, amazing clothes) ...I don't like the blond, either. It looks weird.

She's certainly a beautiful woman, but besides the blond hair, she really needs to smile more often. I can't figure out whether she's unhappy or she thinks smiling for cameras is not a good thing. I only remember one photo of her smiling in these past three years.

It's just my opinion of course, but I find Mary has a not so beautiful mouth that is too little and has too thin lips comparing to the rest of her face . That is a flaw to me and that is maybe the reason I find that her face looks sometimes pretentious and her smile very wry ...:unsure:

I find Mary's mouth particularly pretty and think it adds character to her features :) Not oddly placed though relatively fine.

Her chin is 'somewhat' prominent but that's just the way it is. It certainly doesn't detract from her appearance in my mind.

I do hope we all have different ideas and different tastes.
Otherwise what a boring forum this would be!

Oh true, I've worked alongside many a fashion runway throughout Europe and Australia and there you shall find what it is to pose. Perhaps the severity of the pose is what's being misunderstood? A possibility I'm sure.

Different tastes and different ideas certainly.

Why are people attacking others' opinions

Attacking others opinions? I believe you're very much mistaken. Sharing personal opinions more like it.

Last edited:
She's certainly a beautiful woman, but besides the blond hair, she really needs to smile more often. I can't figure out whether she's unhappy or she thinks smiling for cameras is not a good thing. I only remember one photo of her smiling in these past three years.

I remember the photos of Princess Rosario's wedding quite a few years ago. (Before The Royal Forums I used to follow royalty primarily through Hola! magazine.) She was a beautiful and very young bride, but she didn't smile on her wedding day, and she didn't smile in the pictures snapped of her on her honeymoon either.

I think the most beautiful royal woman should be broken up into three generations because to me it's impossible to compare. Among the "old generation" I think Princess Grace is the most beautiful strictly physical speaking. Diana was a very beautiful woman but it took her awhile to evolve. I think her commitments and compassion made her more pretty.

Second generation to me would be the Crown Princesses of Europe and Queen Rania. I think Rania is the most beautiful but if we're going on natural beauty my choice would be Letizia. She's letting herself age gracefully and her smile is quite the natural one. Letizia was better prepared for the media when she first became a princess due to her journalist past and she wa more camera/physically ready for all those pictures. While I think Mary and Maxima have a little bit more of a fashionable side, facially Letizia is more attractive.

Third generation (Beatrice, Eugenie, Madeleine, Charlotte, etc.) is definitely Charlotte Casiraghi. Her grandmother is Grace Kelly and she obviously received some of the Kelly genes. Her father's side is also visible and is a good balance to some of the stronger features seen on Caroline.

Definitely Letizia has the most striking features among the CPss of Europe. If you put all of them in a photoshoot she will definitely stand-out. She's really stunning. From the 3rd generation of royals (Beatrice, Madeleine, Charlotte) it's neck and neck for me between Madeleine and Charlotte. Charlotte has a classic beauty while Madeleine has the blonde factor. IMO Beatrice is not really pretty. sorry guys, her red hair does not complement her huge eyes and her mouth. I don't know I think her sister Eugenie is prettier. Personally, the British royal women are not that beautiful. They'll be lost amongst the royal women of other houses.:cool::rolleyes:

Do you have any pics of her honeymoon??

I just have the Hola! magazine with the pictures (no electronic pictures) and I'm not even sure of that, since it would be at my parent's house.

I remember the dress from the honeymoon pictures, though. It was a short fitted light green dress with straps made of molded flowers of the same material. It was beautiful and expensive-looking. And given how Rosario looks now, I'm sure you can imagine how good she looked then. It seems like just yesterday!

Thank you, I can not imagine her, but she is really beautiful

Thank you, I can not imagine her, but she is really beautiful

I agree with you Princess Rosario is one of the most beautiful royal princesses.
If you want you can find a gallery of pics of Rosario here on Hola
Rosario Nadal -
but I am afraid that there isn't the picture of the honeymoon you would like to see.

Last edited:
I voted for Prince Amedeo he is hot on the last pics of him.
1. Amedeo of Belgium
2. Felipe of Spain
3. Carl-Philip of Sweden
4. Haakon of Norway
5. Maurits of Netherland
6. Alois of Liechtenstein

I voted for harry even though Frederik, Pavlos and Maurits are technically more handsome, he has got the charm factor (how come we are allowed to discuss our voting before the poll is closed on this thread and not on the picture polls?):question:

The most handsome is Crown prince Felipe(for me),but he has many other virtues more important than beauty.He is a great man.

I'm torn between Felipe and Haakon but in the end I voted for Felipe. There's something about him that gets my heart aflutter:wub::wub::wub:

Prince Amedeo got my vote :flowers::rolleyes: he's really really handsome.
My other votes would be:
2. CP Frederick
3. CP Haakon of Norway
4. Duke of Palma

:)

I scanned A picture from a very old bulgarian newspaper. Do you mean this one? Sorry for so bad quality

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 240
read in an article that she very often wears no jewelry, noticed it also at WA 40the birthdayparty. Her beauty is enough adornment........

I agree with you Princess Rosario is one of the most beautiful royal princesses.
If you want you can find a gallery of pics of Rosario here on Hola
Rosario Nadal -
but I am afraid that there isn't the picture of the honeymoon you would like to see.

princess niloufer of ottoman and hyderabad

i think princess niloufer is the beautifullest princess she is very very beautiful here is a photo

Attachments

• princess niloufer.jpg
    princess niloufer.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 200
IMO, Grace Kelly is the most beautiful royal woman ever!
She is not my favourite royal woman but she was absolutly BEAUTIFUL !!! For me, she' s one of the most beautiful woman in the world and I love her (not only because of her beauty):wub:

i think lalla salma of morocco is very beautiful lady and lalla meryem too,the same for Qrania and haya of jordan,and i really like Mette-Marit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom