Best-Looking Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the most beautiful royal woman?

• Princess Diana

Votes: 60 10.1%
  • Princess Beatrice

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Princess Eugenie

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Crown Princess Mathilde

Votes: 21 3.5%
  • Crown Princess Mary

Votes: 78 13.2%
  • Countess Alexandra

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Crown Princess Maxima

Votes: 14 2.4%
  • Princess Laurentien

• Princess Mabel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Noor

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Queen Rania

Votes: 76 12.8%
  • Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Princess Grace

Votes: 81 13.7%
  • Princess Caroline

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Princess Stephanie

• Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 38 6.4%
  • Crown Princess Mette-Marit

Votes: 16 2.7%
  • Princess Märtha Louise

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Crown Princess Letizia

Votes: 54 9.1%
  • Infanta Elena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infanta Cristina

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Crown Princess Victoria

Votes: 15 2.5%
  • Princess Madeleine

Votes: 40 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 29 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don´t find any prince really sexy,pretty maybe but not sexy.

lisamaria said:
I'm of such age that it's Felix (Louis :D) of Luxembourg's dad who gets my vote.
I'm totally with you. The Duke of Luxemburg is sexier currently than any of his young sons in my view.

The other ones:

Joachim of Denmark. Very sexy eyes and smile. Plus he's smart, smarter than his bro Fred. (Compared to him, Fred is sexy as a pancake)

Nikoleaos of Greece. Definitely, definitely sexy. Class and sex appeal, definitely.

Haakon of Norway, yep.

(And no, Felipe of Spain sometimes looks like a gorilla for some reason, and he looks arrogant too, which isnt sexy ever. Andrea Casiraghi: too thin, too manorexic-nervous. his younger brother is sexier indeed. Martha Louise sexy? Ugh, no. Thumbs down, way way down.)

As for the women: Rania of Jordan. Gorgeous and sexy, who could deny that!
Zara Phillips, although she's a bit crude somehow.
Maxima is also up there: her joie de vivre, I could imagine, could be considered very appealing.

As for the Formerly sexy: the Duke of Edinburgh in his younger years: one of the best looking men in the royal ranks at the time!

Princess Madeleine of Sweden is one of the sexiest female royal and of cource Queen Rania too. As for the princes...Prince Carl Philip of Sweden!

CP Frederik of Denmark gets my vote - he's got the charm that his brother so completely lacks IMO. The Grand Duke of Luxembourg has a certain sexy charisma too.
And I find that prince Henrik - when young - was an extraordinarily beautiful man - probably sexy too (there must be a reason why QMII has often seemed so moonstruck when she's near him :lol: )

As for the females I've always found Märtha Louise of Norway to have a unique blend of sweetness and sexiness which I find very attractive. Madeleine on the other hand does not to me radiate anything in that department - her big sister have a more sexy charisma I think.

bernard lachaise said:
Madeleine of Sweden is the most beautiful royal woman, she's more beautiful than Charlotte, whose dresses aren't flattering. See for example the Rose Bal or the intronisation of Albert, we can think that she's pregnant!
I disagree it seems that you must have blue eyes and blonde hair to be the most beautiful royal woman. That's not true in my opionion you can be beautiful and have dark hair and dark eyes or dark hair and light eyes.To me Charolette is the most beautiful royal female and the most handsome male royal is Prince Wiliam. Here's another list of attractive royals Crown Prince Fredrik Of Denmark, Crown Prince Felipe Of Spain, Crown Prince Haakon Of Norway, Hereditary Grand Duke Guilliuame Of Luxembourg, Andrea Of Monaco, Pierre Of Monaco, Prince Harry, Peter Phillps, Prince Felix Of Felix Of Luxembourg, Prince Hashem Of Jordan, Prince Nicholas Of Greece, And Prince Peter Of Yugolsolivia.

^I agree with you,there's nobody equalling Charlotte,she's the most sexy and attractive,Madeleine is also pretty,but less than Charlotte,I also agree that Martha came into being a very attractive and sexy woman.

Princess Letizia seems to me one of the princess more sexys of the royalty. She is a beautiful and elegant woman and.. sexy, fully sexy.

I agree about Carl Philip :wub:
But I think all of them have traits that make them appealing or sexy in their own way.

Last edited:
Tough choices, there are a lot of attractive people. But beauty/handsomeness are different from sexiness. So here goes:

Women:
Charlotte Casiraghi - sometimes her style is off, but a stunning young woman.
Lady Helen Taylor - beautiful, stylish, elegant. Madeleine should look to her to see how blonde is done well.
Princess Angela of Liechtenstein - again stylish and elegant. Not beautiful in the usual sense, but very sexy.
Faizah of Brunei - wife of Sufri. WOW! when I saw her the first time.
Lalla Soukaina of Morocco - Meryem's daughter. Even when she is a little chubby, this girl is exotic and alluring.

Men:
Crown Prince Haakon - beard or no beard, I think the sexiest thing about him is his integrity.
Prince Maurits of the Netherlands - great face, great body, great father.
Ahmed bin Saeed of Dubai - has that classic Hollywood Omar Sharif thing happening.
Prince Kyril of Bulgaria - best male body of them all, and again, not exactly handsome but very sexy.
Prince Michael of Kent - yes Wills and Harry have a lot of appeal but this man shows that looks and style can carry a person into their 60s getting better with age.

Someone mentioned some formerly sexy folks who may be wearing the visible signs of time. I would include:

Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh - agreed one of the best looking men of his time.
Queen Paola of Belgium - glad she allows herself to age, but in the 1960s, no one could hold a candle to her.
Queen Sirikit of Thailand - IMO most beautiful, sexy and genuine queen of all time. Her smile could light up an entire palace!
King Harald V of Norway - years of smoking (I think), recent illnesses, and lots of stress have taken their toll, but as a young man he had the same appeal that I believe Haakon now has.

Well, that's my two cents...make that twenty-five cents.

Mapper

UserDane said:
CP Frederik of Denmark gets my vote - he's got the charm that his brother so completely lacks IMO. The Grand Duke of Luxembourg has a certain sexy charisma too.
And I find that prince Henrik - when young - was an extraordinarily beautiful man - probably sexy too (there must be a reason why QMII has often seemed so moonstruck when she's near him :lol: )

As for the females I've always found Märtha Louise of Norway to have a unique blend of sweetness and sexiness which I find very attractive. Madeleine on the other hand does not to me radiate anything in that department - her big sister have a more sexy charisma I think.

Princess Madeleine is not sexy!? Have you seen the pictures of her in red dress from the Nobel gala in 2002 :rolleyes:

Sorry ;) - yes I have - many times. Still, I just do not find her sexy; I find her pretty though a bit Barbie-doll like - but sexy, no. I find her big sis much more sexy when she looks seriously into a camera with her dark eyes. I don't know why.

UserDane said:
Sorry ;) - yes I have - many times. Still, I just do not find her sexy; I find her pretty though a bit Barbie-doll like - but sexy, no. I find her big sis much more sexy when she looks seriously into a camera with her dark eyes. I don't know why.

No one says that everybody must agree with everything. I think that CP Victoria is very sexy too, especially lately. I do not know what is happening to her. Must be love ;)

Tartucat said:
No one says that everybody must agree with everything. I think that CP Victoria is very sexy too, especially lately. I do not know what is happening to her. Must be love ;)

No, good thing that we don't - this way there really is the one for everybody!:flowers:
Perhaps it is love with Victoria! Can only hope so for her.

I find Frederik in some way sexy.. but he is also very soft and sweet. I find Haakon and William and Amedeo Very sexy!
It is strange that I don't think Felipe is sexy.. because he is so dark and tall, I can imagine everyone finds him very attractive and sexy. But I don't.

Carl Phillip and Andrea Casiraghi (yeah I know Andrea smokes but there's a bit about him of the forbidden fruit that's very sexy) and they both were born so physically attractive.

I think Haakon should be on that list, to me he is very good looking. I think he is better looking than Fred or William.
I also think Madeline is prettier then Charlotte of Monaco. I know Charlotte's mother is a princess but Charlotte isn't. Madeline is just beautiful!
I think Prince Harry should be on this list, I personally think he is better looking then William. I just don't think William is that good looking any longer, he is starting to really look more and more like a Windsor.

Considering there are only 10 royals in the world, yes, it is fair. I think they are okay looking, the only difference is that they are princes or princesses. The Casiraghi brothers or Charlotte are not even royals, are they? Prince Harry is definitely better looking than his brother. I agree with Rebafan81

Well, first of all, it's not the same sexy than attractive. I think the majority of european princes and princesses are attractive but not sexy.
I find Madeleine of Sweden and Charlotte of Monaco sexy girls, but I wouldn't say Fred of Denmark is sexy (though he is attractive) because he is soft and sweet and in my opinion a sexy man have to look a little rough, so I would say Maurits of Netherlands is a really sexy guy.

Felipe is number one on my list and Haakon should definitely be on the top ten.

Rebafan81 said:
I think Haakon should be on that list, to me he is very good looking. I think he is better looking than Fred or William.
I also think Madeline is prettier then Charlotte of Monaco. I know Charlotte's mother is a princess but Charlotte isn't. Madeline is just beautiful!
I think Prince Harry should be on this list, I personally think he is better looking then William. I just don't think William is that good looking any longer, he is starting to really look more and more like a Windsor.
To me Charolette is still royal because her is a princess and she is included in line of succession. She is a royal without a title and like I said before Charolette still looks better than Princess Madeleine Of Sweden.

UserDane said:
. her big sister have a more sexy charisma I think...I find her big sis much more sexy when she looks seriously into a camera with her dark eyes. I don't know why.
Yeah, spot on. Who did this poll? I'm going to have to write them a letter of complaint! :mad: This is seriously wrong! Grr grr grr. TV4. Pfft!

Dennism said:
Yeah, spot on. Who did this poll? I'm going to have to write them a letter of complaint! :mad: This is seriously wrong! Grr grr grr. TV4. Pfft!
:lol: :lol:.

Her brother also looks sexy, calm down Dennism he is in different league with her, a sexy male league;) .

Last edited:
Ha ha ha. Well, it's just so typical of the Swedish media to downplay her and to criticize her. Or in this case to keep her out of the top 10. So I was just getting tired of all of that. Okay. Yes, he can be in the male league. I'll grant you that. :)

I think Pierre Casiraghi is the most sexiest out of all of them. I always though he was better looking than Andrea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom