Best-Looking Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the most beautiful royal woman?

• Princess Diana

Votes: 60 10.1%
  • Princess Beatrice

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Princess Eugenie

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Crown Princess Mathilde

Votes: 21 3.5%
  • Crown Princess Mary

Votes: 78 13.2%
  • Countess Alexandra

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Crown Princess Maxima

Votes: 14 2.4%
  • Princess Laurentien

• Princess Mabel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Noor

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Queen Rania

Votes: 76 12.8%
  • Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Princess Grace

Votes: 81 13.7%
  • Princess Caroline

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Princess Stephanie

• Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 38 6.4%
  • Crown Princess Mette-Marit

Votes: 16 2.7%
  • Princess Märtha Louise

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Crown Princess Letizia

Votes: 54 9.1%
  • Infanta Elena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infanta Cristina

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Crown Princess Victoria

Votes: 15 2.5%
  • Princess Madeleine

Votes: 40 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 29 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of the royal males Harry is the sexiest and females is Charlotte.

I would have chosen Grace as well, because she was nearly perfect. But my secound choice would have been Märtha Louise, because she's very special. Pity that Zara Philips wasn't in the poll, she's good looking ( her cousins Eugenie & Bea are rather plain IMO :D)

Prince Hashim is noty included in the poll, why? Just put Hashim in his Sandhurst uniform or any army uniform.... he will ace anyone.

Prince Carl Philip and Grace Kelly for me

What about Princess Ameerah? I saw her at William and Kate's wedding as I was like :ohmy:
As for the original list from the original post, not hating on William but I am happy that people have taken their blinders off when it comes to him and stop ranking him #1, there are many royals who are better looking than him; a few of them were on that list.
Best looking living royals:
Princes Ameerah
Haakon
The Casaraghi siblings (all of them)
Victoria
Mette-Marit

Most beautiful CPs

1.Mathilde

2.Mary

3.Maxima

Jordanian Royals: King Hussein, Queen Alia, Queen Noor, Princess Haya, Prince Ali, Prince Hamza, Prince Hashim, Princess Iman, Princess Aisha and Princess Fahda.

Saudi Royals: Princess Ameerah.

Britain Royals: Princess Diana and Princess Kate.

Iranian Royals: Queen Farah and her daughters.

I would also like to add Soraya Esfaniary Bakhtiary to all the people above,she was married to the last Iranian shah,Mohammed Reza Pahlavi,who later married Farah Diba,another very beautiful woman:) Soraya looked like a glamourous movie star from the 50ies but I think she had a very unhappy life....

JordansRoyals:

King Hussein
Queen Noor
Princess Haya
Prince Hamza
Prince Hashem
Princess Iman
Princess Raya
Princess Fahda
Prince Rashid & Princess Zeeina Rashid

:flowers:

It has to be the Grimaldis for me, more specifically: Princess Grace, Princess Caroline, and her children, Andrea, Charlotte and Pierre.
Mathilde of Belgium is very pretty too.
Ella Windsor is very pretty as well.
Tatiana, Nikolaos wife is pretty too.

In no particular order, and only including those with princely titles
Mary of Denmark
Madeleine of Sweden
Charlene of Monaco
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
Marie of Denmark
Haakon of Norway
Felipe of Spain
Nicholas of Greece
Kyril of Bulgaria
Maurits van Orange Nassau

I'm rather partial to Prince Amedeo of Belgium and Josef Emanuel of Liechtenstein myself. And Philippos of Greece and Denmark too (sigh... be still my beating heart). Maria-Theresia von Thurn und Taxis was GORGEOUS before she colored her hair blonde, dark hair enhanced her beauty, blonde seems to diminish it somehow. Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan is stunning, an absolute knockout. Agreed with Blauerengel that Soraya of Iran was a true beauty too.

I think CP Mary has a near perfect face! She does not look like a woman who is almost 40.

Last edited:
Certainly Princess Letizia of Spain, She is so much beautiful, has perfect face and eyes. A woman like her nearly 40 and even with less makeup, jewels and professional help in style, still look perfectly good in her face. Her face is the centre of focus when looking at her which should be considered as BEST-LOOKING. I have seen a lot of pictures of other royals ladies, they are good-looking when haveing heavy makeup, pretty jewels and with brand name clothes but when without those assisting tools, they totally looked like other person, just a normal woman on the street. I will say they are both good-looking but when lookign at them, the centre of focus always not towards to her face and body but the clothes or jewels or maybe some accesseries.

Princess Grace of Monaco
Princess Charlene of Monaco

Queen Rania of Jordan
Queen Noor of Jordan

Princess Letizia of Spain

Diana, Princess of Wales

CP Victoria of Sweden
Princess Madeleine of Sweden

Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan

Queen Farah Diba of Iran

Also, there was a stunning lady at William & Kate's wedding. The Sheika of ??? She and her husband visited the Spanish royals prior to the wedding in London.

thier is onlu one clear winner and that would have to be prince hamzah of jordan mmm very hot and handsome x

Best-looking Old Royal (Female):
- Queen Noor of Jordan

Best-looking Old Royal (Male):
- King Carl Gustaf of Sweden

Best-looking European Royal (Female):
- Crown Princess Mary;
- Charlotte Casiraghi

Best-looking European Royal (Male):
- Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark;
- Prince of Asturias;
- Prince Carl-Phillip of Sweden

Best-looking Middle-East Royal (Female):
- Queen Rania of Jordan
- Princess Haya of Jordan, Sheikha of Dubai

Best-looking Middle-East Royal (Male):
- Crown Prince of Dubai

Best-looking Asian Royal (Female):
- Queen Jestun Pema of Bhutan;
- Crown Princess Sarah of Brunei;

Best-looking Asian Royal (Male):
- King Jigme Khesar of Bhutan;

Best-looking Royal Teen (Female):
- Princess Marie Caroline of Liechtenstein

Best-looking Royal Teen (Male):
- Prince Constatine Alexios of Greece and Denmark

Best-looking Royal Child (Female):
- Infanta Leonor of Spain

Best-looking Royal Child (Male):
- Prince Gabriel of Belgium

Best-looking Middle-east Royal.

Femals. Queen Noor, Princess Iman bint Hussein, Princess Haya bint Hussein and Queen Alia. I would like to add Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco.

Males. Prince Ali, Prince Hamza, Prince Hashim and King Hussein. Sheikh Jasim of Qattar and Sons of Sheikh Mohammad bin Rashid Almaktoum.

Crown princess Mary of Denmark
princess Marie of Denmark

Crown princess mette marit of Norway
Princess Martha Louise of Norway

Princess Madeline of Sweden
Crown princess Victoria of Sweden

Catherine,duchess of Cambridge
Lady Gabriella Windsor

Queen jestun of Bhutan

Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg

Princess maxima of the Netherlands

Infanta Cristina of Spain,duchess of palma de Mallorca

king Hussein
prince Hamzah
prince Hashem
princess Haya
princess Iman bint al hussein
Queen Noor
I like them very muuuuuuch

Princess Fawziah was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. The more research I do, I stumble across another royal who looks like they belong in Hollywood.

In my opinion, Queen Rania, Queen Mathilde, and Queen Jetsun Pema are the most beautiful Queens in the world right now. :flowers:

Also, I think the most beautiful current Crown Princess is Letizia.

Last edited:
Princess Fawziah was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. The more research I do, I stumble across another royal who looks like they belong in Hollywood.

OMG I agree - she was stunning. Jetsun (sp?) to me, is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Her husband is also.:flowers:

In her day, the late Princess Margaret would have put them all to shame!

Grace, hands down, had one of the most ethereal and striking faces I have ever seen. She wasn't the best actress in the world, but her beauty and her elegance always made up for that. She also aged unbelievably well.

Honourable mentions: Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Philip and Princess Margaret; Princess Alexandra of Kent; Crown Princess Mary of Denmark; Charlotte and Pierre Casiraghi; Princess Marie Bonaparte, Princess George of Greece and Denmark; Princess Margaret of Connaught, Crown Princess of Sweden; Crown Prince Haakon of Norway; and Prince Hashem of Jordan.

Last edited:
Older: Paola - she was so beautiful - Dolce Paola

Today: Hands down Jetsun - she is such a stunning woman, every time I see her pic I am amazed at her beauty

Note: I just realized I already posted this, excuse my apparent senility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom